It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Racist Dem Strategist, 'Chicago Torture Video Not a Hate Crime'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: 3danimator2014

And you are consistently off topic. Do you actually have a point about the OP or are you just going to feebly attempt to make everything about Trump?

Make your own thread about misogyny. It doesn't belong here.

My original post was related to the thread. All others were replies to you guys.that ok boss?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Like every damned leftist they are busy trying to spin it so it's the kidnapped kids fault or Trump's fault, or blaming it on Bush or white people.

Are you better than the leftists?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Not every leftist is saying that I lean more to the left here in the UK and I aint saying that neither are most of the left leaning members on ATS.
We get it you are as mad as many are including myself now we have to ask why they did it to stop crap like this from happening.
edit on 5-1-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Not every leftist is saying that I lean more to the left here in the UK and I aint saying that neither are most of the left leaning members on ATS.

You and I have been discussing this since last night.

You, yourself, have seen people here and in the media try to spin this.

Are you seriously going to tell me that this isn't the case?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Like every damned leftist they are busy trying to spin it so it's the kidnapped kids fault or Trump's fault, or blaming it on Bush or white people.

Are you better than the leftists?

He thinks he's better, but like every damned righty, he blames it on Obama.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Its a shame you guys don't hold misogyny at the same level as racism. If you did, trump would never have been elected.

Yet here you are feigning outrage over some (admittedly awful) comments from a black woman when your messiah has repeatedly spoken about women like they are objects or plain insulted them for the heinous crime of putting on weight

Ill give you one thing, you are consistent. Consistently hypocritical that is

If misogyny and misandry are crimes, SJW definitions of such would likely put much of the world on death row. Even I occasionally complain about EPU's [estrogen poisoned units] which would make me guilty. This usually has to do with driving or parking automobiles, so I forgive myself for my truthfulness.

Interestingly, Holy Hillary is married to Bill, who acted on his thoughts rather than blather like a frat boy. As First Husband, Bill would have liked the exhilaration of a new crop of interns.

I love it:

1- I never said anything about crimes.
2- apparently anyone who doesn't want a disgusting sexist pig to become POTUS is a SJW
3- why don't you guys follow our own advice to us and get over it? Meaning Bill Clinton. We are not talking about him. We are talkin about trump. Practice what you preach.

As I said. Consistently hypocritical you are

1-I did. I was using this as an example that misogyny and misandry are commonplace. Defining them as any slight to any person would make all of us guilty, including you. Hilly is a supreme misogynist; see #3 below.

2- Trump was not my first choice. I prefer him to a corrupt, lying, cheating, incompetent sellout. Hillary is a piece of garbage as are Wasserman-Schultz and Brazile. Now I add Symone Sanders to the garbage heap. I hope that the DNC will purge themselves of these low rent fools and become the party of the common man, again.

3- I was just showing you the difference between talk and actions. Trump talked. Billy did, and Hillary knew it from day one, facilitating his misogyny and making her guilty, too. In that case, she and Trump are both misogynists. Offsetting penalties; no replay in this case.

As to Trump's peccadillos "...at this point what difference does it make?"

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

That makes no sense.

I'm not one trying to justify the actions of these sub-human scum.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

He thinks he's better, but like every damned righty, he blames it on Obama.

I don't expect him to reply

Since he only has just one note to play - we've all heard that same note over and over

I have to imagine that he thinks that everyone that isn't someone he can identify with is a *leftist* - and that all of them think and act alike

He thinks that they are evil - stupid - god knows what else

It's because he's a kind of elitist

link   

That what the media does left or right sod em we can form our own opinions to turn around and say all lefties will agree isn't on.
Not one person has come onto ATS and said what happened was good some have asked why stuff like this has happened and gave their opinion.
Both sides left and right are at fault here the extremes of it just causes hate.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Aliensun

I know exactly what the issue is with this thread. The issue is "how dare this woman have an opinion that I don't agree with, and how dare CNN even let her speak!" Relax. It's just an opinion. There were others on that very same segment who openly disagreed with her, namely the black guy who was running the segment.

I'll remember that the next tiome someone deemed to be "alt-right" tweets in support of Trump and there is thread with a bunch of panties in a wad over it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

No one is justifying these actions people are giving opinion why monsters like this do evil crap like this...It is like you just want to fight anyone who is politically left leaning.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

That makes no sense.

I'm not one trying to justify the actions of these sub-human scum.

Neither are all leftists. There is the occasional left leaning person that won't call this what it is. Same as there are white supremacists that will make their excuses

Then there are people that want to say all these people, or all those people

Besides lazy - what should we call them?

edit on 1/5/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

No one is justifying these actions people are giving opinion why monsters like this do evil crap like this...It is like you just want to fight anyone who is politically left leaning.

Not really.

It's too bad people can't even agree that what these scum did is vile.

People are and will continue to justify these actions. They are just as worthy of scorn as the scum that did this.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tman2135
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You can't rewrite the definition of a word because it doesn't fit your world-view. The word means what it means.

Not if you subscribe to leftist views. Language is a weapon to be shaped to fit your needs. Didn't you read 1984? They thought it was a manual not a cautionary tale.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Left right it is all bollocks look at you just blaming one side when it is your society's fault at a whole is not going to solve anything it just creates more division but yeah you all just blame one side and you will never sort stuff out just create division it appears many of you want it.,
Pfft.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Not really.

It's too bad people can't even agree that what these scum did is vile.

People are and will continue to justify these actions. They are just as worthy of scorn as the scum that did this.

Remember, we live in the post-truth society which is just another fancy way of saying that truths are no longer objective. If you want there to be some things people can agree on, then you have to have the belief that some truths are objective, but for a long time now, society has been steeped in the idea and philosphy of subjective truth.

So your truth and my truth and clearly this lady on CNN's truth are very different things and we may never be able to agree on anything because of it.,

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Left right it is all bollocks look at you just blaming one side when it is your society's fault at a whole is not going to solve anything it just creates more division but yeah you all just blame one side and you will never sort stuff out just create division it appears many of you want it.,
Pfft.

Let's try blaming the 4, then focusing on the culture that enabled these 4 to flourish and commit this acts.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I have seen people ask questions why they did it not that the act was not vile or can you show me one post where someone has?.
I agree anyone thinking it was not vile and evil should have our scorn but you seem to just want to attack one side when the problems you/we all have are to do with the whole of society.
I do blame the 4 people (got it now lol) but you have to ask why it happened no one on ATS from what I have seen have excused their actions.
edit on 5-1-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

People can't even agree on what is evil any more.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

ll remember that the next tiome someone deemed to be "alt-right" tweets in support of Trump and there is thread with a bunch of panties in a wad over it.

That would be a step in the right direction then. Seriously

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join