It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Racist Dem Strategist, 'Chicago Torture Video Not a Hate Crime'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You can't rewrite the definition of a word because it doesn't fit your world-view. The word means what it means.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
CNN is sinking like a sunset. Their ratings are so low at present, I heard it was ordered by CNN that all comatose patients in the USA have the T.V. in their rooms switched to CNN......at present they'll take anybody they can get to watch their crap. (Sorry if I offended any comatose patients or relatives of said comatose patients). This woman needs....well most of you know what she needs.....She needs the taste slapped right the hell out of her mouth.
edit on 5-1-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: My complete lack of spelling ability

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

Apparently you can.

Culture war, race war....at this point its blurring. And its part of the political divide. Anthony Bourdain talked about the East Coast Liberal. But its more than that. Its the liberal educated in a broader sense. And I know Kaylaluv is going to take exception, among many others.

But shifting the vernacular only seems to support the elitist snobbery that Bourdain mentioned. And its what drives the nation further apart. Heaven help us when whatever follows Trump shows up.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

It's not just some inbred morons on CNN.

They are the spokesmen for a large percentage of the country who would applaud the actions of these vermin.

This is just a symptom. The fact that they actually video'd it is the only reason why we are even talking about it.

If these walking waste cans of skin hadn't posted it, they would have gotten away with it and we'd be none the wiser.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

This woman needs....well most of you know what she needs.....She needs the taste slapped right the hell out of her mouth.

That's right. Threaten violence against someone who spoke an opinion on a news channel that supposedly no one who's conscious watches anyway. Makes sense.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Perps say f**k white people, while torturing a white person, and it isnt a hate crime according to some.......seems reasonable.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I wondered who would be blind enough to make the statement in the OP. I am not surprised that it is Symone Sanders. She is a blatant racist and keeps inserting herself into discussions [or being invited for shock value.] She loves the limelight and will posture for the cameras. I do not know her agenda but I suspect it has to do with showing the world that she should be a regular talking head. CNN has no minimum standards, so that is her best chance for employment.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Then they need to find new vernacular.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This race problem won't end with hate crimes that are flaunted by the MSM and used as a tool by politicians with an agenda.

People have to rise above this hatred and start forgiving. Then, and only then, will we see change.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

This woman needs....well most of you know what she needs.....She needs the taste slapped right the hell out of her mouth.

That's right. Threaten violence against someone who spoke an opinion on a news channel that supposedly no one who's conscious watches anyway. Makes sense.

I don't see this as a threat. I see it as a prescription of what she needs. Likely, it wouldn't do any good. I prescribe completely ignoring her....no TV, no limelight, no interviews, no spouting hate. She would blame others for her fall from fleeting fame but that is how egomaniacs like her justify their own failings. Alas, she is too valuable as a media tool; a foil for the common folk who is used to drive up ratings of sagging news organizations. I think we will have to listen to her racist stupidity for a while, yet.

(post by 3danimator2014 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The stupidity of the media is obvious when it immediately brands unsubstantiated graffiti as hate, or anything that involves words and symbolism, but stutters when it comes to videos of actual violence. To be fair, as horrific as the crime is, the motives of this kidnapping and torturing are unclear.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Does evil need a "motive"?

You have 4 adults who chose to torture and beat someone because they were white.

They picked a white person with developmental disabilities because that's the only person they could convince.

They are evil, vile disgusting things, they aren't even people.

Yet the media and their fans will marginalize the actions of these creatures to justify their own prejudices and actions.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

videos pretty clear. evidence backs it up. why waste time with a trial when its a slam dunk? They displayed they dotn care about rights by doing that and so deserve no right to trial.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady

This race problem won't end with hate crimes that are flaunted by the MSM and used as a tool by politicians with an agenda.

People have to rise above this hatred and start forgiving. Then, and only then, will we see change.

And that can only be achieved by educating them that in reality "race" dont exist as they see it. Since there is just on e"race" of humans on the planet. DIfferent etnicities do not a different race make.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I know it makes sense....that's why I said it. You see my post on this idiot, is my OPINION of this woman & CNN. I'm entitled to my opinion, aren't I ? a reply to: kaylaluv

edit on 5-1-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lawful Evil does.

Something motivates people. "Evil" is a made up, abstract term used to call something "bad". Im sure any dog euthanized would think the human race evil....its just perspective and morality.

These people were motivated by something. It may be stupid, or it may be misplaced anger (which i think is still stupid, but whatever). Blame them, not "evil".

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tman2135

Then they need to find new vernacular.

While there isn't an "official English language", people often point to Oxford Dictionary as the authoritative source.

Nonetheless, its the academics who get to decide what words mean, and how things get classified. Then its up to us to create slang that more readily meets our daily communication needs.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Oh, I blame them. They are the embodiment of evil.

I'm even okay if they all died today in a "tragic accident" involving bullets.

They are a product of our sick culture. That doesn't excuse them, that defines them. This probably happens more than any of us realize. But they chose to post their actions and bring awareness of the seething hatred that exists within our society.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Its a shame you guys don't hold misogyny at the same level as racism. If you did, trump would never have been elected.

Yet here you are feigning outrage over some (admittedly awful) comments from a black woman when your messiah has repeatedly spoken about women like they are objects or plain insulted them for the heinous crime of putting on weight

Ill give you one thing, you are consistent. Consistently hypocritical that is

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join