It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Racist Dem Strategist, 'Chicago Torture Video Not a Hate Crime'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Indigo5

Well, the wall isn't racist. Border protection is one of the primary duties of our federal government.

It just seems so low priority.

What does a wall provide us protection from precisely? And how..precisely?

Absent an intelligent answer to that, the rhetoric of "a wall" is a place holder for racism and bigotry at worst and at best the proposal for solving our national security that a 4 year old might offer.

Even his intelligent supporters called the wall a metaphor, not believing he would be stupid enough to build it...that is idiotic for his purpose.

So yes.. I believe our Potus elect to be pandering to racists or lacking the IQ of an adult.

I know it sounds insulting..but thinking it through...just being straight up.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: wantsome

You just attacked the problem of racism and hate crimes by slurring Jewish people with the same old "protocols of the elders of Zion" BS con-theorists have been famously WRONG about for decades.

Agreed. That poster lost me with "the Jewish ran..." comment. WTF, that kind of BS is OLD. ENOUGH already! Not every problem on Earth is due to some conspiracy where Jews are trying to control the world! Hitler thought that # and look what happened.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Whites know this attack was a hate crime as do most blacks.

This is propaganda to reinforce in small minded black people that it is ok to attack white people.

This is the Jewish run media and their agenda to turn us against each other. The age old tactic of divide and conquer.

Know your enemies.

I think very few people think this was anything other than a hateful torture spree.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

99.99% of the shady crap going on near the border here in Texas is never even mentioned. If you do mention it, you are murdered in the middle of the night, along with your family. You do not step on their operation, even if you think you own your land.

I know real actual families that live along the Texas border. I've seen the stories in the news of what happened, and heard the reasons for why it happened (not typically reported....but the locals all know, as they are meant to).

This isn't about Mexicans, or racism. The Federal Government has 3 jobs: protect our borders, our currency, and our markets. Its their actual job to protect the border, not ignore it and leave the folks living down here to deal with.

Not to mention the Mexican nationals who are found dead along the border, for whatever reason.

Its not our top priority....but its one of the primary jobs given to the Federal Government. To any national government.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah, but... BUT.... You're a RACIST!!! *cries*

Jk, my God man, people are lacking common sense so much. There is a horrible plague of stupid going on.

Want borders? Racist. Mention "walls"? Racist bigot. Mention enforcing already existing immigration laws not much different than other huge nations?? HORRIBLE DEGENERATE RACIST!!!!

It's a sicko world now.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

This isn't about Mexicans, or racism. The Federal Government has 3 jobs: protect our borders, our currency, and our markets. Its their actual job to protect the border, not ignore it and leave the folks living down here to deal with.

I do not dispute the truth of what you describe as far as shady crap and the lack of full warranted coverage.

I do likely disagree with what facilitates it...

And you still did not answer my question about how precisely a wall will solve it...seriously..as a grown up...you know better.

There are very serious problems as far as cartels and the USA being thier primary client...but build a wall..you are bright enough to know the difference between a metaphor and a real solution. You are supporting a man who does not..or worse does ..and is smart enough to know a wall doesn't solve the problems you describe, but doesn't give a # cuz it sells well with the broader populace who doesn't live near the border but just generally don't like brown people. I understand your complaint is legit.. but his solution and motives are not.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

While I think the creativeness of humans will overcome any protection thrown at the border from time to time, seeing the effectiveness of the wall erected in Israel, not to mention how well a big wall once stopped the Mongols, I have to believe that as a deterrent, it is more sufficient than what we currently have. I've seen that you can literally walk across the Rio Grande without even getting wet (although it floods like any river).

Im a lousy conservative. I see value in some of the civil service aspects of The New Deal when the economy is staggering (although that is a responsibility of government to prevent). If Trump has an aggressive domestic policy that includes roads, rail, oil/gas pipeline monitoring/maintenance, and water (along with his wall, if necessary), it should provide opportunity for work and skills training for quite a few folks.

To me, the bigger issue is how we rebuild our middle class. Protectionism is a good strategy, but needs to be tempered. It was disastrous in the twenties, it'll be the same now. But we absolutely do need to refocus our energies here at home and then keep it that way for posterity.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Yeah, but... BUT.... You're a RACIST!!! *cries*

Jk, my God man, people are lacking common sense so much. There is a horrible plague of stupid going on.

No # .. it got a moron elected Potus.

Want borders?

Pssst...we have them.

Mention "walls"?

Yes...cuz that worked for Hadrian ..and China...and east Berlin ...

Jesus Christ...straight up it is like stupid has won the day...just build a wall!!

God help us...it's a tidal wave of crazy stupid...

Let's spitball...so the USA has moved to legalize pot and what happened? The cartels moved to herion exploiting hand in hand with us pharmaceutical companies going crazy prescribing opioids at record numbers ..heroine being the cheaper alternative once the pharmaceutical companies collect the cream and hook people. ..but what happened to cartels and pot?

What happened to Al Capone and organized crime after prohibition? BTW my grandparents used to wait on the beaches for the crates of liquor to float in in the middle of the night in NJ ...no wall stopped that.

DEMAND drives supply...economics 101...

That demand will always be met...for drugs or for labor ...and a effen wall is a child's solution.

Decrease demand...or decrease profitability ...or both..

It's a sicko world now.
edit on 7-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

A wall would not be needed if we would simply enforce already existing laws. That's RACIST tho, right? Keep drinking the kool-aid!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

While I think the creativeness of humans will overcome any protection thrown at the border from time to time, seeing the effectiveness of the wall erected in Israel, not to mention how well a big wall once stopped the Mongols, I have to believe that as a deterrent, it is more sufficient than what we currently have. I've seen that you can literally walk across the Rio Grande without even getting wet (although it floods like any river).

Im a lousy conservative. I see value in some of the civil service aspects of The New Deal when the economy is staggering (although that is a responsibility of government to prevent). If Trump has an aggressive domestic policy that includes roads, rail, oil/gas pipeline monitoring/maintenance, and water (along with his wall, if necessary), it should provide opportunity for work and skills training for quite a few folks.

To me, the bigger issue is how we rebuild our middle class. Protectionism is a good strategy, but needs to be tempered. It was disastrous in the twenties, it'll be the same now. But we absolutely do need to refocus our energies here at home and then keep it that way for posterity.

The mongels and Palestinians did not have a trillion dollars and modern technology backing them.

I have buddies that have literally been south of the border and confronted cartels in arms..I have seen the bloody pics..those guys are admittedly not as well trained, but have everything money can buy and often are geared up equal to or better than our devgru. Effing cowboys in black caddy suvs armed like spec ops but evil, sociopathic nothing to lose..

A wall??? The folks that are dangerous arrive via passport, boat, small aircraft or submarine..yes they have them..or tunnel..the rest are farmworkers and laborers trying to escape that #.

A wall?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

A wall would not be needed if we would simply enforce already existing laws. That's RACIST tho, right? Keep drinking the kool-aid!

Claiming we don't enforce the laws? When more people have been deported or detained under obama than any Potus in history? While illegal immigration has dropped year after year under him?

Yes..BS

(post by Wookiep removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

And BTW - Your specific problem involves locals, law enforcement and some border control on the Cartels payroll..Everyone knows it. A wall doesn't solve that, it just gives them a pay bump. If you want to be real about the problem start there.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I keep seeing the Alt-Right say "Big Boys in Charge"...it's like something a child says to themselves in hopes of making it real.

It aligns with Trump being a man-baby..It is embarrassing more than anything else.

The wall is absolutely a childs idea at problem solving...and your posts are absolutely a childs rhetoric.

Our country has survived worse than simpletons and children..it will survive Trump and his worshippers.

(post by Wookiep removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Realy interesting video, I like it

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Gee, if four white people kidnapped and tortured her and forced her to say obscenities against her race and the current African American president, I wonder if she would be singing a different tune?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

It's not just along the Mexican/American border. If you live along certain interstate corridors, you see some of it too.

There are certain aspects of the S. American culture that we could do without, but it's freely spreading along with the elements I don't mind ... like the wonderful food.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Im, personally, very friendly towards immigration in general, and tend to look positively on illegal immigrants. I know many, and have had positive experiences with all but a couple. Then again, i know when I see a mafioso, and know to stay away. They dress a certain way, act a certain way....you know a mafioso when you see one. Or someone faking it. I avoid either.

But that aside, the federal government has a duty to its citizens to protect our borders. Its what our tax dollars are actually for. All the other crap...that is a sideshow. Protecting our borders is a prime objective that is failed at miserably.

I don't favor the idea of a militarized border. But we do patrol our coasts....so why not patrol our borders, too?

THen again, if you read the news....almost 4 dozen Mexican nationals killed by BP in the last 5 years. So maybe we alredy are militarizing it.

What i do know: the liberal and conservative solutions have failed miserably.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Everyone has a right to their opinion, even if it differs from yours. She's not in charge of what happens to these criminals, so there's no point in getting so upset about what one pundit says. I'm sure you could go to Fox and find another pundit who agrees with your opinion.

The fact is, the people who did this deserve a fair trial, because that's what we do in this country. Let a jury and judge review the evidence and decide. Trigger warning: you may or may not agree with their decision.

The problem I see is that she is reinforcing the idea that POC (people of color) can never be racist. I hope we can agree that any person of any race can be racist. The false meme that blacks can not commit racist hate crimes is what is at stake here for the liberal movement. For if liberal racism is exposed it changes the whole social war of words equation.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join