It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Racist Dem Strategist, 'Chicago Torture Video Not a Hate Crime'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I wonder what the volume of Sanders' mouth is compared to the rest of her head. It looks frikkin' huge to me.

A big ... huge ... cavity.

Just sick of people with big mouths who can't seem to stop running them.

She needs to understand. Donald Trump is gonna be her President. And, Donald Trump is white. She needs to get over herself and her 'blackness'. Blacks had their time with 0bama. Look where their black leader got them ... further behind.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

She's doing a job.

Create controversy, get more hits.

And it's working.

Better to ignore people like her.

Someone gets it. Paid actor.

Denny

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DaCook

What we get is all liberals here all of a sudden doing a 180.

we get it, your new message now is "ignore racism" and the new suggestion is "black people are not racist and when you do see one being racist then they are paid actors".

And a flood of brand new accounts to promote the idea.
edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 05 Jan 2017 22:28:57 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

How can she look at the tortured and scared face of that man and then say that nonsense? I think she must have a very cold heart.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: Tardacus

I just checked the google news feed - everyone is reporting this - lead story from WashPo

So, how is it the liberal media is out of touch with reality?

You mean like how CNN reported that he was being held and tortured because he was mentally handicapped.

Yeah you are right, they are spinnin...i mean reporting on it.
^that is how out of touch with reality they are together with their viewers.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 05 Jan 2017 23:04:44 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: TheBulk
First off, this woman is a former campaign manager for Bernie Sanders....

Is the media actively trying to piss me off? It seems like it. Why would CNN keep putting on this racist woman?

Cuz you watch her?

Seriously...I don't know what this woman has to say...but the whole Race thing in the USA is exhausting...nothing personal..but this OP included.

Enough already...you either are ignorant and hate black or white people or whatever or you are not...Enough crazy people stirring the pot...why give it voice, air or OPs...TURN IT OFF ALREADY..

Oh yah a man was tortured because of his race and his political stance, and oh yah hes mentally disabled and you say just turn it off.... maybe like that sanders woman you think just turn off the tortured face of that man and ignore the whole thing....
so there goes the whole moral high ground of leftists who screamed bloody murder about water boarding and when Americans do this stuff to fellow Americans ,,,,, meh turn it off.
edit on 5-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
In my city, the LOCAL Fox news station is actually finally reporting on this incident correctly. I just watched it 10 min ago. They stated that this involved 4 black individuals who kidnapped and beat a white disabled man while forcing him to say "# Trump" while yelling "# white people". They state that the 4 suspects have been charged with a hate crime along with a ton of other charges. They also reported on the other video where they forced the victim to drink toilet water.

I was losing hope until I saw this accurate, no-spin report on local T.V. I also live in a city which has become very liberal along with the entire state. The good thing about local news is they don't spout opinions, just the facts. However, the anchor woman did say " God. I can't even watch that." after the report.

A huge refreshing drink of water after watching how CNN and other national liberally biased news is covering this.
edit on 5-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Wasn't Trump just bashing the mayor of Chicago before this happened? Not saying this is related but kind of a strange coincidence. Especially when you think about them yelling F Trump and the way the media spun it. Hmm.... Probably thinking to deeply into it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Its so obvious an agenda is being pushed when a disgusting human being like this is constantly used on MSM to push their hatred and divide people further.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyK22

I can find you a couple of hundred videos showing thousands shouting F* trump if you like, including in chicago.
Also of F* white people or a combination of both.

Nothing odd or rare about it tbh.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: andrew778

Bingo, you just spotted the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

I'm telling you, this sh!T needs to be shut down.

I read somewhere in an earlier post that it is CNN's "right" to have this woman on and let her express her poisoned perspective, but I really have to disagree.

Look at how this site is moderated. Look at how most sites are moderated.
(Gawd help me, I am about to defend what I can't stand..)
The moderators here do a dirty job that many, like myself, don't always appreciate. In the moment, I get pissed and just tune out. Later, I usually come to my senses and realize that the Mod did what they did not to spite me, in most cases, but to preserve the delicate harmony that the community needs to thrive.

Now take that microcosmic sense of duty, apply it to a national scale where the MSM is ATS, and ask yourself, "Why can we not have civility on a national scale?"

The answer is that on a macrocosmic scale, we have malevolent moderators who only wish to steer the narrative toward chaos, never seeking resolution.

Sad part is, no matter how good we wish to be, a monster resides within each of us.

It takes a lot of "persuasion", but the monster can overtake the human in us. The media seems to be keen on summoning the monsters in the most maliable members of society. It's a watered down MK Ultra type op on a massive scale.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
they took this special needs guy and scalped him if i under stand this right . does he even have political leanings .this i really want to use that word that starts with b . this lady i don't know what she is smoking but she full of that brown stuff that comes out the anus. this was a hate crime these people need to get the harshest punishment they can get not a slap on the wrist. they SCAPLPED A GUY ON FACEBOOK LIVE WHAT NEXT FOR THEM CUTTING A GUYS HEAD OFF ON A WEBCAM REALLY .
the madness

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Everyone has a right to their opinion, even if it differs from yours. She's not in charge of what happens to these criminals, so there's no point in getting so upset about what one pundit says. I'm sure you could go to Fox and find another pundit who agrees with your opinion.

Then why did you get so upset about kids chanting "build the wall".

Come off it.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Everyone has a right to their opinion, even if it differs from yours. She's not in charge of what happens to these criminals, so there's no point in getting so upset about what one pundit says. I'm sure you could go to Fox and find another pundit who agrees with your opinion.

Then why did you get so upset about kids chanting "build the wall".

Come off it.

When did I get "so upset"? I just made the observation that the kids who were chanting that obviously didn't like Latinos. It's not like I started a thread to whine about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Fine, then have the same rules for Fox. They shouldn't be allowed to have anyone on there to express what I consider to be a poisoned perspective. Shut 'em down.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Works for me Kayla. You seem to have missed "MSM" in the latter part of my post. Notice it wasn't CNN.

There isn't much difference between them, but if I had to choose, I'd rather just not watch the news.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Which has what to do with whether 4 people beating a mentally disabled man of another race while shouting racial comments is a hate crime?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Can you show me where 4 white men beat a disabled black man hurling racial insults and a FOX pundit said this is not a hate crime .. and was brought back?

If they ever have they need to be criticized for it too.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You're right about one thing: one person's opinion has nothing to do with whether this is a hate crime. So why start a thread on it?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I see your black racist woman pundit from CNN, and raise you one white racist Mark Fuhrman, Fox News "expert".

Mr. Fuhrman is also the Fox News expert who when talking about O.J. Simpson, said "that's what they do, they murder someone and then they go eat some fried chicken from KFC." He actually said that, on Fox news. You want me to find the video on that too?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join