It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How governments recruit you to be a spy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

you just made me feel a little better. Believe it or not..

the word you wanted was maybe?
dissemination:
the act of spreading something, especially information, widely; circulation

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Me, they just dropped a note inviting me to interview with NSA in my last semester in engineering school.

(post by jayfkntee removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jayfkntee

or tell them you are going to the FBI..

and show them multiple death threats..

I only made an account again because I saw others maybe at risk so I had to play the target. Again.

Actually what he's saying makes sense, but it could come from a good fiction writer OR someone who was there.

I don't care to know anymore.. Just leave me way the eF out of it.

edit on 6-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
One of my ancestors almost became Pope but had a heartattack and died while waiting to become Pope.

Even an older ancestor of mine resided next to the Valley of Kings and was in charge of information collection to the Rameses himself .

I have been selling photocopy machines as long as I remember .

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

One of my ancestors almost became Pope but had a heartattack and died while waiting to become Pope.

Even an older ancestor of mine resided next to the Valley of Kings and was in charge of information collection to the Rameses himself .

I have been selling photocopy machines as long as I remember .

"Selling photocopy machines", eh?
That what they're calling it now, huh? Back when I was in the activity we used to call it "double tap to the head".

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Me, they just dropped a note inviting me to interview with NSA in my last semester in engineering school.

Yea but your story is way more boring than the OP's. Then again, the truth usually is.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Yea but your story is way more boring than the OP's. Then again, the truth usually is.

It was a very interesting set of interviews though. Well worth doing. And although I didn't accept the job somewhat because it was going to be endless and butt-puckery, and mostly because the old lady said, basically, no, I'd agreed to not do that sort of work anymore before we got married.

So, that was that. I found out about things I didn't know existed, like SCS, which I'd apparently been tapped for after getting some good words from my old Captain, and found out about stuff in my major I'd also not suspected, although at the time I thought he was pulling my leg.

But nothing as cool as the OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join