It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Highjump, Antartica & things that makes me go hmm...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Cmac81

Tough old guy's, I once knew one whom served in the Korean War, a big man as well so it is surprising that he served as a sniper and spent so much time behind enemy line's, once hiding inside a NK base waiting for officers, advisers etc and once four day's in condition's that sound impossible even deadly to me but he did it, lying in a stream for nearly four day's also far behind the North Korean line's.
A different breed.

As for the story it is more than odd that so very many world leader's have visited that supposedly barren and almost empty frozen continent, I do not believe it is ET though that said anything in a universe as big as our's is potentially possible but I do believe it was a NAZI research and hold out and I do believe Bird and his expedition retreated, there was one old fellow whom claimed to have served on one of the ship's, He WAS former US military and according to him they lost plane's, a destroyer after they were attacked by a craft that came out of the water, there air craft did not stand a chance against it and yes he described it as a silver disc, as far as I can remember from that though he made no comment about any NAZI symbol's on it, then again the war was over to all intent's and purposes and if there had been a NAZI hold out they would have removed there symbol's and probably adopted a new symbol or non at all.

Dragoon01

I like that theory, they WERE definitely in Argentina but at least historically most or all NAZI military asset's in that nation had surrendered to the Argentinian's after the war or indeed gained assylum there.
As you can see from these not only after the war but well entrenched German community's existed throughout the America's (And south africa but that was firmly under our control).
histclo.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

There of course the fleeing Nazi's could blend in with people whom shared there cultural heritage and often there extreme view's as well.
knowledgenuts.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...(World_War_II_aftermath)
www.spiegel.de...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.fawcettadventure.com...
content.time.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Here is an important thread on the subject on ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

By doing as you say they could indeed have placed a large fleet which it seem's was intended with all those destroyer's, air craft and even it's own submarine to flush out NAZI submarine's as a blockade of any such base to try to strangle it's supply's but it seem's that if some account's are to be believed they met far more stringent resistance than they had thought they were going too.

I remember one accound noted that six month's after Bird's retreat from Antarctica there was a large seismic event originating from that antarctic region, now I have often speculated that this may have been the destruction of a NAZI base but it could also have been.
A NAZI A bomb test under the ice.
OR
NAZI's destroying there own base after relocating perhaps to south America or another location after Bird's expedition had them concerned that we knew about them (if so I wonder how many slave worker's or there own men they entombed there).

During the war the Argentinian's (Before the war and the economic strip mining of that nation by the Peron's and the subsequent military junta's it was the world's seventh richest nation, the other Land of opportunity after the US itself and seen as the latin american USA in very real term's) actually was not just a neutral nation, they very nearly came into the war on the side of the NAZI's against Britain allbeit in a limited fashion as they believed Germany was going to win and decided to stake there claim to several British Territory's thinking we would not be able to fight them off.
This was of course well before operation High Jump and also not related directly but does show that we had an EXTREMELY limited military presence there even then.
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Then there are tale's that have surfaced such as one that purport's to be the account of a former British soldier whom claim's to have fought NAZI's there, this does however read more like a tale from a novel, still it is interesting and remember smoke and mirror's are all part of the great counter intelligence set up and always have and always will be so.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.redicecreations.com...

Most account's therefore are of highly suspect nature BUT it is a story that will simply not go away, my belief is that there where NAZI's in Antarctica, that they had at least one functional base but how big and well equipped it was and how long it could stand without support and supply's is another matter but given the huge amount of missing gold and treasure's looted by the NAZI's and never recovered I am certain they had ample ability to arrange such a supply route, especially if they retained some of there submarine fleet as cargo runner's to take supply's between south america and this potential base, they also had ideologically fanatical members of the SS whom would slit there own throat for there belief's so probably no shortage of potential recruit's for such a venture.

But perhaps the more important question is did they also have secret bases in south america and if so are they still there today and what did they managed to do after the war.

Such South American base's would perhaps have been made to blend in and look like German Enclave's and civilian Settlement's, any secret's they held therefore would have either benn underground or have simply been in the barn's and building's of such settlement's.

Other's would simply have been smoke screen's and it does require the collusion of those whom live in these community's to be a party to there own control, some of these NAZI's such as Scheafer lived in a twisted fantasy world and even stooped to using drug's to control there follower's and retain there control over them, it is worth noting also that most of these NAZI's seem to have eventually broken apart, perhaps thank's to the NAZI hunters that were out to exact justice upon them.

edit on 9-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
All I can say is DAMN!! I didn't really know that much but suspected quite a bit. Of course, how much of the vast amounts of information provided by you and so many others is 100% true is probably beyond our reach or knowledge for now. Thank you one and all! a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 1FreeThinker

IF the video say's says secure team and the guy start's trying to sell you T'shirts take it with a snow plough of salt but of course Secureteam did not originate the story and some of there data is fine, just use your own discretion.
Mine is just an opinion but there is something odd going on even today down there, then again remember the Norwegian seed bank.
en.wikipedia.org...
What they are up to today could be even to do with this, maybe they are expecting as some have predicted a global ecological collapse and the elite have there safe haven there just as anonentity point's out in his post.
I would believe it highly likely that if there is one in the Arctic (that we know about intended to protect seed's in case of an ecological disaster) then there would also be those that we do not know about and not only in the arctic but also the antarctic as well as both in deep underground storage facility's utilizing cryogenic's and also in certain isolated location's such as mountain ranges around the globe.
So regardless of if there were or were not NAZI bases there it is a guaranteed fact that there will be and most definitely are project's that the public are being kept in the dark about going on there right now, the worrying thing is if they are doing this do they know something innevitable is about to happen and if so how long do we have.

edit on 10-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Got to add this.
factsnew-yasir.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Their would have to also be a hard copy of every technical book, and construction techniques, for the many things we have made up to the present. In one Vid it showed an unusual number of aircraft heading south out of LAX around the 5th of November last year. Their would also have to be factories, and labs etc. Education facilities and all the other things to maintain a core civilisation.

In Britain and America during the height of the Cold war, their were many R.S.G's (regional seats of government) dotted around the country. In the event of hostilities certain chosen personnel would drop everything and enter them. If any unauthorised persons tried to get in they would be shot. If this mentality is the reason for the development of an Antarctic base. Then the time required to evacuate to it, would mean whoever was evacuating would be planning a first strike.?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

My concern is that if the doom sayer's that are intent on limiting the human population AND - NOT adapting our society and technology to meat these challenges to solve them (multi storey frame building's like sky scrapers with crops', animal husbandry and even eden project type managed nature reserves instead of office space on earch floor to solve food crisis and protect species from extinction as just one potential solution out of billion's), and whom keep on prattling about human extinction because of overpopulation within the next few decade's (rather than solve the flawed economic model they have helped to create) as well as ecological collapse etc may actually have persuaded enough of the world leader's that there's is the only possible future then an extinction level event may very well happen and not because of ecological collapse but rather an engineered event, they may very well decide to release a pathogen or chemical toxin (or already have - binary poisons etc) to kill of as many people as they can all the while believing they are actually saving humanity in the process of this mass murder and man made apocalypse.

If they do then they will do all they can to make certain that those survivalists in the wood's do NOT survive, probably engineered viral agent's that are based on something similar to HIV or EBOLA crossed with a flue virus but tailored to specifically attack human being's only.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I think your on the right track but they will use the best low energy assets they have. They will start a nuclear war, they wont be around the theatre when they do. They will then let the remaining humans left do it themselves. Most humans cant light a fire anymore, in fact they have less skills than a Neanderthal, they will just steal and kill.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Here's an interesting one showing the structures under the ice found by NASA, He goes on about the 1940" being some reason why they stopped publishing the pics. of Giants. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Fascinating topic which I always love to have a poke around at.

One particular point of note, for me, is the revelation that the most important operation in Europe in World War 2 was named 'Operation Long-Jump'. Now we all know how important that operation was, the initiation of coordinated collaboration between Churchill, Roosevelt & Stalin as they brought their collective military might to bear on the perilous situation in Europe with regards the 'Lebensraum' philosophy (translated 'Living room' , it was the philosophical justification for the expansion of the German territories by invasion of other European nations) - and of course the horrors of the 'Final Solution' needed to be halted.

If Operation Long-Jump was successful in eradicating naziism in Europe, being of such a critical nature & decisive in its crushing resolve against the Nazi regime - then it would make sense that any further 'mopping up' operations against hidden Nazi bases, even perhaps being located at the South Pole (and we know the Germans, even back then, had an excellent grasp on matters of engineering their environment), then it would make sense that any such mopping up would be named with reference to the decisive operation which brought success in the tri-lateral campaign against the Germans in Europe. It would be perfectly logical for the operation to be named 'Operation High-Jump', perhaps a nod to the fact of the Nazi regime's superior engineering/ survival skills in an environment as harsh as Antarctica. If, as the legend states, Operation HighJump was a failure, and that following a brief interview by Admiral Byrd there was a clampdown in terms of non-disclosure from all other participants, it could well be that we were given a glimpse of the truth - that the Nazis survived WW2, and that at some stage we might have to rise up against them once again.

As there seemed no need for the surviving Nazis to attack the US, thereby showing their hand and perhaps leading every nation on the planet to cooperate to exterminate every last one of them, then the danger the Western world faced was always going to be that of infiltration by those surviving Nazis. And then of course we have the notorious Washington DC UFO flap of 1952 - almost certainly a show of strength & invulnerability to conventional American tecnologies at that stage in their history. Interestingly, this is just around the time that all research into 'Electro-Gravitic' lift & propulsion systems became highly classified in the USA & elsewhere. They knew they needed to develop the technology to keep those Nazi craft at bay, and it is my firm belief that they (the Americans, and selected partners) did indeed develop technologies which have helped to moderate a cold/ lukewarm state of war with factions of hidden Nazi survivors.

Infiltration though, there's the killer. They're deep inside the security & political apparatus of the US now, and in some measure they can maneuver against the American people without them even becoming aware - due to the fact that it's all down to matters of national security, and of course only closed sessions can discuss such operations. I think we now probably have a complex web of lukewarm war between a number of factions who have attained technological levels of development that permit them to navigate & populate the solar system - indeed, if Dr Paul La Violette is right (& I believe he is), then we should have become capable of true interstellar travel back in the nineties, perhaps even earlier. It seems Dr Ben Rich may have been telling the whole truth in his alma mater speech - that we now (back in 1993) "..have the technology to take ET home.."

Whosever controls the tablets of destinies controls the fate of the galaxy? Or are the ancient stones long since destroyed/ hidden by an elect group of custodians? It would seem there may one day be a necessity to release the powers contained therein, in order to defeat any faction overstepping the mark by contemplating ideas of planetary enslavement or even total genocide.

edit on JanuaryThursday1701CST07America/Chicago-060007 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification, phraseology

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Excellent post.

I really like your assessment on the operations name.
"Long Jump" in correlation with "High Jump" makes good sense.

The Follow up operation was called "Operation Windmill" Link
Its interesting because the operation was actually labeled a "follow-up" operation of High Jump.
One of its goals was: "underwater demolition surveys"

Edit:

However, it was generally understood among "old Antarctic hands" that the primary purpose of the expedition was to get ground control for photographs taken during OPERATION HIGHJUMP . Although not specifically mentioned in its list of objectives, a "tentative concept of operations" directive stated that the vessels were to penetrate the pack ice, getting close to the shoreline, "for the purpose of conducting short-range exploration and producing coastal ground tie-ins for past air photography." It was determined that the 70,000 photographs taken during OPERATION HIGHJUMP were impossible to reconstruct in a useful manner since there had been no accurate ground control points.

Hmm so someone declared all the footage of Byrd not usefull...

I find that thickens the plot.

About the rest..Good assessment as well. I think you could be on the right track.
edit on 12-1-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
It seems Dr Ben Rich may have been telling the whole truth in his alma mater speech - that we now (back in 1993) "..have the technology to take ET home.."

Why do the gullible keep believing nonsense and taking things out of context without doing any research?

noriohayakawa.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Are you referring to the Emerald Tablet's of Hermes (the Thrice Great - trismagistus), I personally believe they are actually a metaphysical construct and the encoded knowledge is not in any tablet but rather to be found in the search - metaphysical and philosophical - for them.

Oh they may be based upon something that may have existed such as Joseph's grain store's but they are merely another avenue of philosophical discourse and research toward the state known as the philosophers stone.

The Philosophers stone is Exactly the same as the Unified field theory it is simply a key, the same key in fact but with one exception and that is to be so enlightened and so knowing which is the true meaning of the philosophers stone give's the mind and consciousness which has so become ONE with it and been so expanded the very ability to manipulate the fabric of reality itself such as the famous Tibetan mystics whom followed yet another path toward what they regard as enlightenment, one was able to walk through solid stone, others levitate and other's at a lower level to control there body's and to dry wet blankets in sub arctic temperature's.

It is worth noting though as far as this way of seeking enlightenment is concerned that it is often a dead end and indeed even worse than a dead end as that the old saying "Stare into the abyss long enough and the Abyss will stare back is very applicable, believing you control your reality and actually controlling it are two different thing's.

It also remind's me of the Chronos stone, not a game item from some shoddy game this was a fabled artifact said to have belonged to the Titan Chronos (From whom we also derive the word Chronology and it's derivative's www.theoi.com... ) the father of the Zeus from the Greek Pantheon whom also tried to consume his own children (undo there existence as if he had made some terrible mistake - unlike God's the Cthonian's were more like a dysfunctional family of super human's with all manner of perversion's and nasty craving's with mortal enslaved below them hmm one world government that imploded ha), it was said to be a perfect three sided pyramid, a Tetrahedron that glowed green and was semi translucent, it was said that it touched all point's in time simultaneously and he whom possessed it, this item, this jewel, this machine could control time.

I read about it when I was a teenager sometime in the 1980's but can not find any reference so it may have alluded to a work of fiction but I thought that you may be interested.

edit on 12-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Nothing to see in Antarctica...

But even the National Security Council need approval of the CIA to go there for research..
PDF link NSC needs approval to go to Antarctica

And from some more blacked out agencies...
But... nothing to see... arial or satellite imagery does not exist ...
Sure.. dream or manipulate on.

Spent half an hour on the CIA website and you will see that Antarctica is highly researched, photographed and analysed.

I have a hard time beleving some ATS members who are very knowledgeable still trying to deny or downplay the subject.
edit on 18-1-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

If Antarctica was snap frozen, it might mean that it was ice free 6ooo years back, as each layer is considered a years worth but is it? vwww.ancientdestructions.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

It's a place of mystery for normal people, that's for sure.

But the myth that there is no descent satellite imagery, or extensive arial photography is busted about a dozen times.
It's just not being shared.
Now that can be tactical, economical or something more mysterious...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Since the CIA just dumped a ton of disclosures on-line recently, I decided to do some searching through those.

In this formerly classified "Secret" document (see page 43 of this PDF), they mention the purpose of the expedition as:

Testing of arctic equipment [and] Exploration

That actually rings true to me. Seems like they wanted to see if/how the military could operate in the Antarctic - just to know what their capabilities would really be if needed there.
edit on 2017-1-22 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Gramer, puckuation, spellen, typ-hos, etc.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

No not given the absolute scale of the operation, testing arctic equipment would have been done far more cheaply in Greenland, Norway and of course Alaska all of which (especially Alaska) are right within there reach, there is absolutely no way they would have sent a task force of this size just to TEST equipment and also absolutely no way they would have chosen Antarctica for this purpose at this early stage in the cold war, 1950's onward perhaps to avoid soviet observers and spy's but not in the 40's and just after the second world war while the world was still recovering, Russia and Europe were still rebuilding and the US was still consolidating it's new position as the world's premier super power.

Definitely not testing arctic equipment, oh they may have tested one or two item's but that was NOT the purpose of this LARGE and very HEAVILY ARMED expedition.

As you Know there is a little thing called counter intelligence, genuine documents are often classified above there legal release date and withheld while other document's have section's (illegally under US law but who can jail the jailor so to speak) blacked out or even entire paragraphs replaced with dummy one's and also entire document's replaced with fake alternatives.

edit on 23-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I came across this which clearly shows saucer shaped craft down in the Southern region. Clear caves that look like they have been cut with lasers .If this isn't photo shopped its a bit of a bombshell. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Also David Wicock says 3 Ufos found there
www.spherebeingalliance.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Yes Davick Wicock believes Antartica flash froze sometime in the more recent past

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join