It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Highjump, Antartica & things that makes me go hmm...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Thats right, Im guessing what amazing data they have at their disposal, but arent sharing!
edit on 5-1-17 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It just does not make sense.

They say it's a protected de-militarized zone. Accessible for science, and if you are lucky enough, for some nationalities free to explore. Other nations require you to have a visa/permit, but not all. ( besides some insurance hurdles )
( PS I do not include " cruises" to go pinguïn watching on a remote antarctic shore as real Antarctic observations )

But information about the continent is hard to get by for an ordinary civilian, not part of the community, or not willing to pay extensive amounts of money for data.

Some say the lack of data is due to the difficulty of getting satalites in a polar orbit.

It may be difficult... but there are more then enough around these days to get some descent pictures of the whole continent.
( Just an admitted organisation , Nasa, states they have MANY !

Many of the satellites in NASA’s Earth Observing System have a nearly polar orbit. In this highly inclined orbit, the satellite moves around the Earth from pole to pole, taking about 99 minutes to complete an orbit. During one half of the orbit, the satellite views the daytime side of the Earth. At the pole, satellite crosses over to the nighttime side of Earth.

Nasa polar satalites information

Thats just an example.

And where is all the arial footage the Germans took with their expeditions ? Still classified? We can not witness the mating dans of the emperor Pinguin ?

I could go on..and on..and on... from the Piri Reiss map to Satellites...

Something strange is going on with Antarctica!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Assuming the main drives of humanity have one of three motivations . That's Sex Gunpowder or Gold....one or maybe more might be the driving force. I saw a clip that stated that the whole continent is crisscrossed by rivers running under the ice, which cause ice caverns to form at tropical to temperate temperatures. If this is the case you can bet that gold might be getting dredged in these places or at the mouth of where the river exits from under the ice. The place has a lot of valuable untouched resources.
It would also be a great place to build a retreat. The dry valleys are the nearest thing to a Martian environment that we have on earth. Mabey that's what Lockheed Martin is doing down their. Historically considering how few people have been down there, their has been rather a lot of Saucer sightings, per capita so to speak. Since the first sighting which named them as saucers, they were in fact flying south, along the mountain range which if continuing on that course would lead to West Antarctica. Certainly food for thought.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog
a reply to: Tman2135

yeah i know- story of my live

Care to elaborate?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

uh yeah i think my comment was weird.
i actually wrote a much longer comment and then deleted it .... and awkwardly ended up with this cryptic "story of my life" comment. arrr i would have to make a thread in the grey area i guess
edit on 5-1-2017 by glowdog because: err

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hey, Lockheed Martin is taking applications right now for jobs in Antarctica ? That seems bizarre.
edit on 5-1-2017 by TamtammyMacx because: edit

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

I bet they have a confidentiality clause in the contract.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

They provide services there. You see Raytheon and a few others too.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The 'many' polar orbiters are generally not optical imaging satellites. Good optical ground imaging satellites are large heavy and spendy, all bad news for polar orbiters

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I can not prove it..I Admit

But come on.. you and i know those images exist.. among a lot of other data.. It's the sharing thats lacking.

Turn it around.. It would be more strange in this day and age if it would not exist.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Here's an interesting one about a strange gravitational anomaly down there. www.youtube.com...://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/myats.php If gravity is "Space time" it might be significant.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Tman2135 said : " He's also pushing the GCR/RV narrative, which is the biggest red flag for me (only because the people involved in that stuff are very weird and are getting angrier as time goes on). "

Not all are Weird or angry

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

This one claims that an Antarctic survey has mapped tunnels under the ice. www.conspiracyoutpost.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

As far as i know it is not really debated on whether Op.High jump occurred or not but more so in what it actually entailed.

Someone here on ATS who worked for some sort of photo lab once posted aerial photo's made of antartica during Op. High jump.
edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 06 Jan 2017 03:40:53 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

As far as i know it is not really debated on whether Op.High jump occurred or not but more so in what it actually entailed.

Someone here on ATS who worked for some sort of photo lab once posted aerial photo's made of antartica during Op. High jump.

In that case, i doubt there is 'nothing' there.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I find this quote in that thread quite entertaining though ^^

There were definitely giants. It's pretty easy to find old articles about their remains. Fascinating!

Easy to find articles
about remains
(but not the remains)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

originally posted by: everyone

In that case, i doubt there is 'nothing' there.

I can only speculate. One very likely thing is that there was something there (Nazi's?) Or it was intended for some temporary base for (reasons) (also nazi's?).

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Well.... the research of Jospeh P Farrel into the subject of Nazis pretty much reveals beyond a shadow of doubt that there was a continuation of secret workings after the war on part of the NAzis

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: everyone

Well.... the research of Jospeh P Farrel into the subject of Nazis pretty much reveals beyond a shadow of doubt that there was a continuation of secret workings after the war on part of the NAzis

In the link I offered, although the pdf's are official government documents, if you scroll to the bottom the first comment gives a link to a conspiracy documentary made in Russian ( with subtitles) that covers the Nazi angle thoroughly.

edit on 6-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
David Wilcock is one of the most despicable fraudsters around, it was he who pushed all of those "sphinx on mars" books and whatnot. He started up some sort of yoga company as a means of bringing people into his fold - apparently those who are interested in yoga tend to be more gullible...

That said, I have strangely noticed an awful lot of random sources suddenly spouting off about Antarctica for no explanation. I saw a legitimate news article that posted some clickbait drivel about a massive object stuck under the ice, some fictional books that appeared to be "documentary" evidence from nonexistent archaeologists finding "atlantean artefacts" under the ice, and so forth. Whatever the case may be, we are certainly having our attention forced there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join