It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK ultra how they make a killer.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yep, 1972......
I was in the Air Force and was at Lowry in Denver

Halfway through avionics school they put me a different dorm room with four guys in there instead of two...the usual

Two nights and I was kicked out of the program whatever it was....kicked out .....my Believer spirit took their strange dreams I was having....they were like real....too real

It was a wild dream I was acting out in the room in bed......but about half the floor was awoken.......the guys in the room were freakin....I was groggy and couldn't think...at all

Men wearing civilian clothes came I swear from the corner room next door.....in a military dorm...civilian men.....never heard of....they had an emergency to cover up.....me.

Never saw those dudes and never had a word about it....again.....but I was yelling in my sleep and bucking in the bed......can you imagine

Edit to addd.....the dream was a mix of fighting with ..........an orgasm......as if they put something in the air of that room at night, it was next to the corner room...a secret room that wasn't used but the civilians showed up fast like they were right next door....they too were freakin......like panicking and their words were all rookyish and surprised
Lowry was also the " retraining " center for the US Air Force....their barracks were at the other end of the base.......true story....1972
edit on 7-1-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Love yas

edit on 7-1-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Jesus ....he can be my King ...what he did

edit on 7-1-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Hey ats

edit on 7-1-2017 by GBP/JPY because: HairFarce

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NimrodisDead

Yes. I think he knows what happened to him and that he was controlled, but he also understands that no one would believe/care and that's why he wants the trial to end as soon as possible and the death penalty.

For someone who knows about mind control codes/symbolism, the letter he wrote to his mother after being arrested is especially eerie... It's an excerpt from a book and it seems like it's saying a lot, indirectly. It's like he knew she would understand it but didn't want to say anything regarding himself directly.

In his prison journal he said he never had black friends and what so called "friends" are saying about him is all lies. To me, that sounds like he's trying to protect anyone with whom he spoke about these types of things, which would be consistent with something he said to the officers in his confession tape, that he didn't want to put anyone else in trouble.

Also, notice the handwriting in the letter he wrote to his mother is very different from the rest! (the letter is pages 40 and 41) *OMG! I went to the website where the court exhibits are posted and the letter is not there anymore! It was the last pages of DX500, now it's gone! But I have it, because I downloaded it before! I would like to ask to anyone interested in this matter to keep a copy of it!* Here it is - (if the link is not available, ask me)

Something I find very curious is that flowers are mentioned in the letter, and he posed next to flowers on some photos... It probably has a significant meaning in the programming.

Besides this, there are lots of other things that point to him being MK...

I don't know if you were asking this to someone in specific or not, but I wanted to answer

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
They don't make killers. The EU manufactures gays with MKULTRA. The EU intelligence has been manufacturing gays for more than 15 years to launch an ideological war against Russia using a "rainbow army" of gays and gay prides all across Europe.

I guarantee though, that it is up to the EU to completely fix these gay disorders across the continent and all other types of disorders they created, by normalizing all people affected. Unless they fix and normalize the current living generations of EU citizens, there will be no "functional" younger generation of people. That's a promise!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The EU also used in many cases, artificial ways (muscles dysfunctions) to curve the spine of children to create a hump in their back. That the EU will have to fix on the millennials who are now grown-ups, if the EU hopes to have a new unaffected generation of younger people. Migrants won't help them and at this point they may have even realized that

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I prefer soviet psychotronics...LESS intrusive...but I can Hypnotize a person and displace them to a combat period THAT would work as well.

OR maybe the current cellphones...eliminates all the middle stuff.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Source studies from earlier this year(more to come) claim that teen drug use is in decline due to cellphone use. In short this medium for media and more is the new drug. With children as young as three years old using tablets these days, look no further than this source of dopamines to possibly replace older means of brainwashing.

That's not even to delve into signals as an issue of brainwashing potential.

References
Source1
Source2

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

MKULTRA appears to be part of an ongoing set of interlocking social psychology experiments that continue to this day, although the official MKULTRA experiments were supposed to have ended decades ago.

A couple of the most famous interlocking experiments include Stanly Milgram's Obedience to Authority Experiments and Philip Zimbardo's so called Stanford Prison experiments. These were not officially part of MKULTRA but they were almost certainly also done with the support of the CIA and the Office Of Naval research publicly supported or financed them.

However they didn't fully explain the purpose for this research. I have no doubt that instead of trying to learn how to avoid blind obedience that led to the Holocaust, they were trying to learn how to create it when it suited their purposes. This research was used to develop boot camp indoctrination tactics and interrogation tactics like what was exposed at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.

I went into this in several past articles including Philip Zimbardo, Lucifer Effect, Stanford Prison Experiment and Eli Roth’s Milgram/Obedience experiment much more extensive than most people realize

These articles also explain, as your opening begins to do also how child abuse early in life can lead to escalating violence later, and how it also can contribute to indoctrination tactics that the CIA has been studying.

Some of the experiments that were either related to MKULTRA or part of it also included experiments on Whitey Bulger and Ted Kaczynski that almost certainly contributed to their later violent history, although I doubt if that is what the CIA intended. This was almost certainly more of their research into indoctrination tactics. I went into that more as well in Anti-violence social experiments could be part of a slippery slope

this is hard for many people to believe and easy to dismiss as fringe conspiracy; but a close look indicates that it is either true or way to close to the truth.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It's not just about killers !

Now the EU is using mind control techniques, to convince people to abandon their jobs. In the past Italy used to fire people for no reason. Now the EU tries to induce people into resigning from a job position using MKULTRA.

What happens when somebody just does not leave EUro#ers ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join