It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

metaphysical mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hey everyone...
im pretty new here but i love the discussions. So many different viewpoints on the same subjects. Im fascinated with anything and everything related to the metaphysical world and the unexplainable. I'm an avid listener of coast to coast am and stay very open minded about it all and dont try to come up with 100% explainations for any of it. nobody can really know the absolute truth about anything we cant comprehend yet.

glad to be aboard

[edit on 28-1-2005 by enextenz]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hi wana join the followers of the holy coconut.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Welcome aboard enextenz!! If you're having any trouble, check here first:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Welcome, enextenz!

I see you have some potential already
I am also intrested in the metaphysical world and the unexplainable. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to U2U me.

_df

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I believe that your mind can percieve anything you want to. That is because God made your mind work with the unified field therom. The stuff we don't understand yet is in all scifi movies and shows. the reason we don't understand it is because we never understand ourselfs that well. By lieing to ourselfs about anything makes it easy to not comprehend what we want to grasp for some odd reason. We truely are our own worst enemy.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

top topics

join