It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Industrial Revolution - system update 3.0

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

I think space colonization is a good idea but we're being quarantined by other species.

ET's don't want us colonizing anywhere because they think we're too violent. All we would end up doing is repeating the same process on other planets like we did with Earth.

Earthlings have to change their mode of thinking into a collective empathic civilization. If people still have violent, war mongering tendencies then they will just go to other planets and bring those tendencies with them.

This phenomena has actually been studied before with people who travel to different cities or countries. They think living in a new area will make them feel better but if they still do the same previous behaviors then they will just end up feeling the same way they did before moving.

Wherever you go there you are. Moving to different geographical locations doesn't fix the problem. Changing your state of mind does.

edit on 15-1-2017 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2017 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

Oh, but I do want a collapse..

We need to get rid of the liberal memeplex in the collective consciousness of humanity.. and the best way of doing that is through a mass die off.

It would be far easier to start with advanced technology on the surface and a tiny population of survivors.. Not having to deal with Africa or anything like that. What would you do with the burgeoning population of the Third World? We're looking at 4 billion Africans that can't take care of themselves in the future, that's the current trajectory.

It would be hell trying to turn this current civilisation into a functional civilised and mature society. They've messed us up too good, both TPTB and ET's with our DNA.. We're scuttled, dysfunctional. They've probably engineered us to be servile sheep.. That is what I'm seeing.

It would be easier to start anew with survivors. If one had the capacity to start civilisation fresh with technology that provided modern comforts. With a low population without the need for large families.. Sustainable right from the start. If the technology existed of course.. which it does.

Otherwise we're probably looking at a scenario like in that movie Elysium..

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Why is liberalism the big bad boogeyman?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

It doesn't matter. It's the end of the universe. Shiva's third eye is half open.

Humans were a mistake.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

Because it was twisted and co-opted by the powers that be to promote their agenda.

This has only gotten more obvious in these last few years.

Mmm.. you are right. It doesn't matter, it's not the end of the universe yet, that will take a while longer. But it is the end of the world as we know it.

This is why I speak of a collapse in the first place, because it was always gonna happen anyway.. We should just roll with it. Otherwise it would be fairly psychopathic to wish for a collapse and mass die off just to have a better chance at solving our problems.

But since it's going to happen I might as well speak in the context of that future scenario.. Because honestly, if that's not happening we are utterly screwed. Our current state is rather hopeless, I don't see how we can manage, and your scenario is even more fantastic.. We can't even get anywhere with climate change and that whole issue is being pushed by the full might of the establishment. We'd have trouble implementing even a few percent of this list of yours.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join