It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do the Jews get so much sympathy?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
personally i dont see all this sympathy you do. Being a jewish kid its kind of funny how people automatically think its funny that im a jew. My friends especially like to pick on me for it, and as far as i know we are probly still one of the most if not the most hated group on the planet. If there is this sympathy then maybe its because we are the most persecuted group in the history of mankind.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Then go. Because the fact is no one has yet to explain what this thread has got to do with ATS. That's because you can not. This is not the place for you to spread your hate. I can feel it coming off my screen like heat. Your vibe stinks. Good bye

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Cosa Nostra, try visiting the city of Antwerp in Europe, wich holds one of the largest intact jewish communities in Europe, you will notice that eventhough Europeans tend to have a more critical stance towards the Israeli government, Europeans are actually more tolerant for Jewish people (and for arabs as well, it cuts both ways, also we don't have te forced PC wich leads to ridiculous legislation in the U.S and the obnoxious Jesse Jacksons to make a "black" issue out of everything, simply because we have no issues with blacks etc.) , than the artificial tolerance in america, wich looks great on the outside, but like you mentioned yourselve turns out to be pretty shallow below the surface and in everyday life.

As for Kieser, to answer your question, the poster has put this question in the political conspiricies forum, actually asking if part of this issue of "symphaty" or non-symphaty" is a political tool, wich I believe is valid.

Now, my question to you Kieser, where do you stand ? what is your political alliance? (I have some idea, but maybe you better tell me yourselve)

[edit on 28-1-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well lets see....why could this be!? They were herded up like cattle, tattooed, feed bread and water, if at all, torn from their families, lamp shades were made out of babies skin, painful medical experiments performed on them, all and any human rights striped, killed in the masses in burning ovens.....gee...why would anyone have sympathy!? What a ridiculous question! Perhaps some historical study in in order.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
People my age (22) don't even know that Israel was ARTIFICIALLY CREATED 50 years ago, they think its just been there like every other country they know.

And then there is the oversaturation in the media, compare the amount of Jewish comedians to Arab comedians you have seen in your life. Is it because one race doesn't have a sense of humor????

Lastly, when people hear about Jewish people whose money was stolen during/after WWII from banks, they have to remember that these banks were owned, and not by the Nazi government either! For example, the Jewish Rothschild family has a large hand in the banking industry, and did during WWII as well.

Really, who has benefitted most from the suppression of the common Jew? The elite Jew.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This world has enough trouble without trying to pit good people against one another. We're looking at disease, famine, earthquakes, tsunamis and more...

No one is immune. ...I happen to believe in a corporate NWO - and it has NOTHING to do religious faith. It is big business and like all of us here, crosses racial, religious and national boundaries.

You neo-Nazis need to get over yourselves. You're okay, and so are Jews, Blacks, Indians, Mexicans, Arabs and everyone else in the world.

It's a big sandbox and if we take good care of it, there really is enough to go around for everyone.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
First of all, Nazism isn't Fascism. Be accurate ok?

This systematic erroneous comparison really has got to stop.

Nazism is a Northern European thing, Fascism is South European.

Lets keep IT THAT WAY.

If it was not for Hitler and his crowd you would not even know the name Mussolini OR the word/notion Fascism.

Recommended Read:
en.wikipedia.org...

It seems some words become contaminated like "Racist" "Anti-Semite" "Fascist" and then are used as a verbal nuclear bomb ,when someone is such an intelectually nullity that they run out of arguments.

And, last but not least, about the Thread,

The Question is not why Jews get so much sympathy, it is
WHY JEWS ARE GENERALLY DISTRUSTED AND HATED BY MOSTLY EVERYONE THEY DEAL WITH.

But then of course, we would have to have a discussion about who is a Jew in the firstplace and who do people mean when they say Jew.
And THAT's another story.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Naziism is fascism, and eugenicism and racism and basically, pure filth - and you are obviously a frontstormer - here to spread your Nazi gospel.

It's not welcome.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Naziism is fascism, and eugenicism and racism and basically, pure filth - and you are obviously a frontstormer - here to spread your Nazi gospel.

It's not welcome.

You go Sofi........Nazi's are the lowest form of subhuman lifeforms.

Jews are God's "chosen", end of story..................

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

as posted by Tartessian

Since 'hate' and 'sympathy' do go hand-in-hand, enlighten us as to why.
This should be interesting....

seekerof

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
EDIT: After listening to the wisdom of the Pisky i have decided not to dignify these NAZI A Holes with any of my time. Now Seekerof if you decide to answer these fine specimens of white maleness don't use too many big words, i suggest the Dick and Jane approach.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by Janus]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

as posted by Tartessian

Since 'hate' and 'sympathy' do go hand-in-hand, enlighten us as to why.
This should be interesting....

seekerof

Dammit, I bet the reply was going to be real interesting
and as usual I'm a day late and a dollar short because I just put this goober on ignore.

*be sure and quote a lot seekerof

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It's kind of nice to control most of the press, you can flatter yourself to death or bore your readers, either way, you can push your agenda.

It's not even religious anymore, more political.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Horacid you have as much hate as the neo-Nazis, it's just directed at another group of people.
How many hateful posts have you made about Muslims?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

It's not welcome.

Chosen to do what, Dr. Horacid. I asked you this before and you never gave me an answer. I would really like to know.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Horacid you have as much hate as the neo-Nazis, it's just directed at another group of people.

I "hate" no one there ace......and any comparison to Nazi's whatsoever I find extremely "offensive". I do rant on about Terrorist and radical mullahs. But don't you EVER compair me to Nazi's.........I am JEWISH.....

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

You just got my Way Above Top Secret vote. Also I believe that the Jews and the Israelites are two different people's, but share the same religion *i could be wrong*.

thanks,
drfunk

[edit on 28-1-2005 by drfunk]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You go Sofi........

Thats the kind of BS that gets them persecuted.

I do rant on about Terrorist and radical mullahs. But don't you EVER compair me to Nazi's.........I am JEWISH.....

Yes, yes you are and you get excused because you are Jewish. Hence the purpose of this thread.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by websurfer]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I "hate" no one there ace......and any comparison to Nazi's whatsoever I find extremely "offensive". I do rant on about Terrorist and radical mullahs. But don't you EVER compair me to Nazi's.........I am JEWISH.....

Not one Jew I know would EVER spew that kind of drivel. Not in a million years. ...One thing that's instilled from birth is fear of pograms, and the fact is, REAL JEWS do not ever, ever, make such statements. They know what can happen.

Now Nazi's on the other hand, like to throw their weight around...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Nazi's are the lowest form of subhuman lifeforms.

Agreed

ews are God's "chosen", end of story..................

Lets not go there again ("end of story").....you know...beliefs and all....a belief doesn't make something truth...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join