It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Bush Challenge Bin Laden to a Camel Race?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I was wondering, instead of all this fighting, why doesn't Dubya just challenge Bin laden to a good old fashioned camel race? I think that would draw Bin Laden out of hiding because most middle-easterners would be up for a good camel race. I understand that Bin Laden was the number one man on the Iraq University Camel Racing Team.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
And we all know that Bush likes a good race, remember how he beat Clinton out the door in Canada?
I say Dubya by a hump

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well, who will provided the camel?

Don't you think it may be full of explosive and blow Bush butt to kingdom come.

I tell you picturing Bush in a camel race with bin laden is just to much to handle.

Now picture Dick, Rumsfeld and Condi tagging in the back on mules that will take your breath away.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hardy har-har very funny! But..

Why do you associate Usama Bin Laden and this so called Iraq University Camel Racing Team? Even if it was meant to be a joke. I believe you're living proof Zabilgy, that the US propaganda machine has successfully brain washed you into believing a relationship exists between the two.

You have been 0wNz by them my friend!

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Dah.....He could have gone to school anywhere in the world....just a joke. Don't read into something that isn't there....youmust be an engineer because you over anal-ize everything!!

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
He totally should, whoever wins get's to win a truckload of
let's just be friendsjust joking
that would be one of the funniest things you will ever see LOL. Tex Boy VS Terrorist :bash:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
What I'd like to see is Skeptic Overlord vs. Simon Grey.
:X I've said too much.

top topics

join