It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Ego is Bigger than Trumps if he thinks his Presidency is Scandal Free

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Sunday on CNN’s “Fareed Zakaria GPS,” President Barack Obama’s close friend and longtime adviser Valerie Jarrett said, “The president prides himself on the fact that his administration hasn’t had a scandal.” When asked about the Obama’s public personas, Jarrett said, “I think that they behave as the people who they are. What you see in public is the same thing I see in private. Do they feel responsibility because they’re historic figures? Yes, they do. But I don’t think it has made them be different than who they are. The president prides himself on the fact that his administration hasn’t had a scandal and he hasn’t done something to embarrass himself. That is not because he is being someone other that who he is. That’s who he is. That is who they are. And that is what really resonates with the American people.”

Source www.breitbart.com...

I guess when your the 1st Black Potus you can claim all these outlandish things.

==Scandals That I am Familiar with off the top of my head without Googling it==
1. ObamaCare
2. The IRS scandal
3. Benghazi
4. Hillary Clinton’s secret server
5. NSA spying scandal
6. Iran nuclear deal and ransom payment
7. Secret Service getting some
8. If I had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin
9. Choosing his Successor, rigging the primaries for that Successor, allowing her to use Air Force One campaigning for that successor
10. Ending the Global War on Terror without defeating the Extremist Ideology and Refusing to say Radical Islamic Terrorism because it might hurt some people's feelings.
11. Claiming that there is no way the Election could be rigged tells Trump to stop whining because things aren't going his way then claims Election is rigged by Russia to support Trump then says Hillary wasn't treated right even though she had the Illuminati supporting her.
12. Claiming he's a Christian when he's Muslim.
13. Calling ISIS the JV team.
14. Inviting Sharpton to the White House many times.
15. Inviting Rappers to the White House many times.
16. Drawing the red line then falling to follow through when the evidence says they used Chemical Weapons beyond a reasonable doubt
17. Being the most Anti-Israel President
18. The Apologizer and Chief
19. Russia Reset
20. Inviting the Fake Clock Bomb kid to the WH wearing the NASA t Shirt
21. Not going after Fidel Castro when he kicked the bucket issuing a "Neutral Statement" when the guy was a brutal dictator.
22. Claiming that Global Warming is a bigger threat than Terrorism.
23. Obama Calling the 2nd Amendment that little piece of paper
24. No Fly List
25. More debt than any President in history combined

==Conclusion==
Trump has a big ego. There is no question about that. But Obama is bigger and the Media fails to report on that.

edit on 4-1-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I agree, but every President has their scandals.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

And thats the thing. Just being the President you are inherently involved in Scandals whether you want them or not. It's just fun to pick apart Obama's ego though. I mean after all to make a statement like he hasn't done anything to embarrass himself or his administration he mind as well just claim he's the Messiah come to save us from are problems.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: 3daysgone

And thats the thing. Just being the President you are inherently involved in Scandals whether you want them or not. It's just fun to pick apart Obama's ego though. I mean after all to make a statement like he hasn't done anything to embarrass himself or his administration he mind as well just claim he's the Messiah come to save us from are problems.

Yeah it is fun.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You forgot the "Birther's" forged birth certificate scandal. But, IMO, none of those issues you've listed are "scandals", per say, they're more like criticisms and speculation.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I agree, I've seen a few people post on Facebook a picture of the Obama family saying that they left office scandal free which is totally untrue as your list has shown. Obama was far from being that perfect, though I do like some of the decisions be made.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
1. ObamaCare

is only a scandal due to GOP failing to do anything with it and just passing meaning less repeals and going to court of medicare expansion.

2. The IRS scandal

was the IRS doing its job of vetting groups that had political names because being a non-profit means you stay out of politics.

3. Benghazi

has been shown by the GOP that wrong happened on the administrations side and that GOP congress denied more spending on embassy related security.

is a scandal of Hilary Clinton and has nothing to do with Obama

5. NSA spying scandal PATRIOT Act

no one in the government is free from blame.

WOOO more GOP BS!

you can thank GWB for the failure of SS these days when he rolled them into Homeland Security.

8. If I had a son he would look like Trayvon Marian

I have no idea why this one is a scandal.....

9. Choosing his Successor, rigging the primaries for that Successor, allowing her to use Air Force One campaigning for that successor.

He did not Choose his successor nor were the primaries rigged. If they did use Air Force One then the campaign paid the costs.

10. Ending the Global War on Terror without defeating the Extremist Ideology and Refusing to say Radical Islamic Terrorism because it might hurt some people's feelings.

Just more dead american soldiers and more extremist made. ISIS can be laid on the bush with the removal of the baathist from Iraq.

11. Claiming that there is no way the Election could be rigged tells Trump to stop whining because things aren't going his way then claims Election is rigged by Russia to support Trump then says Hillary wasn't treated right even though she had the Illuminati supporting her.

You have zero proof of this.

Currently it is. ISIS has been decimated over the years. Their best leaders have been taken out constantly.

I guess inviting a black man to the White House isnt liked by the right?

See 14

16. Drawing the red line then falling to follow through when the evidence says they used Chemical Weapons beyond a reasonable doubt

WOO MORE DEAD AMERICAN SOLDIERS!

By giving them billions in dollars and backing the Iran nuclear deal to make Israel safer?

Look up American History 2001-2009 under President Gorge W. Bush on why Obama took the Foreign Relation Stance he did.

19. Russia Reset

Russian/GOP meme machine if full effect

Is it really a bad thing to encourage young people to do STEM related things?

21. Not going after Fidel Castro when he kicked the bucket issuing a "Neutral Statement" when the guy was a brutal dictator.

Because we are trying to normalize relations with Cuba. Something Trump/GOP see as a big problem I guess. We have normal relations with Vietnam.

The freaking DOD says it is a huge threat. They have been saying it for years. It is nothing new.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This isn't about ego. This is about a schitzo alternate reality and actually believing to exist in it.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
to make a statement like he hasn't done anything to embarrass himself or his administration proves that he has lost touch with reality his mind is living in it`s own little utopia, he is completely blind to what is going on around him, it`s so sad when old folks like him succumb to senility.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

You forgot the "Birther's" forged birth certificate scandal. But, IMO, none of those issues you've listed are "scandals", per say, they're more like criticisms and speculation.

I thought about adding that one but decided against it mostly because when Obama roasted Trump that sh-it was hilarious and since I voted for Trump i will give Obama that one since Obama pissed Trump off enough for him to run for the Presidency and WIN. So that roast night back fired big time. Trump was probably thinking to himself as his face was turning beat Red o you think your Mr. Funny Guy lets see how funny you think you are when I get your Job in a few years.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
1. ObamaCare

is only a scandal due to GOP failing to do anything with it and just passing meaning less repeals and going to court of medicare expansion.

2. The IRS scandal

was the IRS doing its job of vetting groups that had political names because being a non-profit means you stay out of politics.

3. Benghazi

has been shown by the GOP that wrong happened on the administrations side and that GOP congress denied more spending on embassy related security.

is a scandal of Hilary Clinton and has nothing to do with Obama

5. NSA spying scandal PATRIOT Act

no one in the government is free from blame.

WOOO more GOP BS!

you can thank GWB for the failure of SS these days when he rolled them into Homeland Security.

8. If I had a son he would look like Trayvon Marian

I have no idea why this one is a scandal.....

9. Choosing his Successor, rigging the primaries for that Successor, allowing her to use Air Force One campaigning for that successor.

He did not Choose his successor nor were the primaries rigged. If they did use Air Force One then the campaign paid the costs.

Just more dead american soldiers and more extremist made. ISIS can be laid on the bush with the removal of the baathist from Iraq.

You have zero proof of this.

Currently it is. ISIS has been decimated over the years. Their best leaders have been taken out constantly.

I guess inviting a black man to the White House isnt liked by the right?

See 14

WOO MORE DEAD AMERICAN SOLDIERS!

By giving them billions in dollars and backing the Iran nuclear deal to make Israel safer?

Look up American History 2001-2009 under President Gorge W. Bush on why Obama took the Foreign Relation Stance he did.

19. Russia Reset

Russian/GOP meme machine if full effect

Is it really a bad thing to encourage young people to do STEM related things?

Because we are trying to normalize relations with Cuba. Something Trump/GOP see as a big problem I guess. We have normal relations with Vietnam.

The freaking DOD says it is a huge threat. They have been saying it for years. It is nothing new.

Haha your such a liberal by saying Hillary Clinton's Secret Email has nothing to do with Obama. HE LIED TO US SAYING HE FOUND OUT WHEN EVERYONE ELSE DID. HE WAS EMAILING HER USING A SECRET CODE NAME WHICH IS WHY NO CHARGES WERE FILED ON HC BECAUSE TO INDICT HER WOULD BRING SCRUTINY TO OBAMA'S LEGACY and HIS CHOSEN ONE.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Obama's Ego is Bigger than Trumps if he thinks his Presidency is Scandal Free

O's ego is so big people.

It's like the alien mother ship from Independence day sequel that casts a dark shadow all over the globe.

Only we don't have Brent Spiner to save us.

Best we did was electing Trump.

In less than two weeks we are going to celebrate our INDEPENDENCE DAY !

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

When I read you write these things I start to hear the music from Deliverance in my head.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You forgot Operation Fast and Furious, allowing illegal gun sales destined for Mexican drug cartels to demonize the 2nd amendment.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The Indonesian orphan is definitely worried he will be exposed.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
What's REALLY sad and a true sign of just how...'educated' so many people REALLY are these days is to realize that obama and his criminal crony-gal-pal hillary can do or say ANYTHING and that's perfectly OK. Of course, you can bet that if some of those evil republicans, Tea-Party members, conservatives and so much more did the same thing, then, predictably, the lamestream media will, naturally leap to their defense. I have almost no faith in either of the republicants or the democraps but for now, we're STILL stuck with the broken, corrupt two-party 'system'. I can only hope that we leave this magnificent mudball in a better shape for our countless descendants. Oh, almost forgot that 'little' scandal that so many fierce defenders of this administration just can't seem to remember (out of sooo many!) that could impact each and every one of us here in 'merica, the NDAA act of 2012. In essence, IF you're labeled as a terrorist, with absolutely zero proof, the military authorities can grab you from anywhere and hold you indefinitely without access to a phone call, a lawyer or any of the other 'inconvenient' protections we enjoy under the bill of rights and the constitution. I GUESS this is OK to obama's countless supporters though. Hell, I've got friends who STILL think he's one of our 'best' presidents ever and all of those scandals are just...fluff created by his numerous, (and of course, racist) enemies. ACLU-NDAA 2012

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Nope, no way, Bush needed to go out in disgrace (he DID), but Obama is half Kenyan so he'll forever go on untarnished.

And that list forgot to place at number one Obama arming Al Qaeda to overthrow Syria.

But it's a damn good list.
edit on 5-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Obama's EGO is bigger than He is... If you know what I mean.

His mouth is wider than nm.

Sweet Thread.

laughing....

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
He is talking about real scandals not made up ones from lying republicans

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

The IRS thing was, Fast and Furious was. His administration just says "no they're not," and his mindless lemmings believe they never happened at all!

top topics

join