It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Plans Revamp of Top U.S. Spy Agency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Just as planned? In no time the US will be ripe for the picking of Hydra..

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I stopped working for Uncle Sam in the 90's. I worked in the Intel branch (DIA) and carried a top secret clearance with SCI clearance and can tell you the ones I worked with were messed up pretty bad in the 90's and it is ALL political.

Many field agents I have seen and worked with are nothing more than criminals, drug dealers, traitors, and pimps with no sense for morality at all. The KGB, GRU and Stasi were just as bad.....

The CIA needs to be shut down...... the other intel agencies..... remove ALL top staff immediately PERMANENTLY and replace them (some need to go to jail for life) but this will never happen. Our own agencies will set up their own people if it advances their agenda....

To ALL M.I. personnel...... Is it not true ..... that most of you have witnessed someone who walked over (screwed over) by a colleague for a promotion? In the M.I. business .... it is a cut throat job where you have to not only watch the enemy but also your colleagues who want your job and THAT IS A FACT. They "RAT" on each other like they are on some kind of drug.....

We don't like showing our dirty laundry to the public and to stop it the government came up with the perfect response.....ON BEHALF OF NATIONAL SECURITY...... blah, blah, blah..... works perfect.... Now they no longer need release anything by only saying it involves national security. Though we need national security protection but not against those traitors and those who went rogue and cannot be stopped. To catch someone who deals in selling classified material.... First you have to be in a position that deals with classified material and in order to catch someone, one must be caught when the exchange goes down and not after the fact unless your drop off got caught and ratted you out and had the material on him/her....

BTW most intel personnel in the field are women and not men... in every mission I participated in; women were a major part of the assignment and they can be just as cruel (if not crueler) than men.

Citizens are treated like mushrooms..... kept in the dark and fed B.S. and they BUY IT EVERYTIME!

Drain the DOD and shut down the CIA and over half of Washington's criminals will be gone.....

GO TRUMP
edit on 5-1-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: xuenchen

If he wanted to flush it all I'd be for it.

Sounds to me like he just wants to flush out the people who he doesn't agree with and keep the ones he does or that will be loyal to him.

More filling the swamp then draining yet again.

IF he is about draining the swamp .. then people who disagree would be about KEEPING the swamp .. so those people should be gone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join