It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumer warns Trump: Intel officials 'have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The new leader of Democrats in the Senate says Donald Trump is being "really dumb" for picking a fight with intelligence officials, suggesting they have ways to strike back, after the president-elect speculated Tuesday that his "so-called" briefing about Russian cyberattacks had been delayed in order to build a case.

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer Tuesday evening on MSNBC after host Rachel Maddow informed him that intelligence sources told NBC news that the briefing had not been delayed.

Schumer warns Trump: Intel officials 'have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you'

This is the crux of the message behind the film JFK.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Mr. X in JFK was not a fictional character. He was a real man named L. Fletcher Prouty.

www.youtube.com...

I believe Prouty put his life on the line to bring the world a message that was summarized in the title of a book he wrote...

* The Secret Team: The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the United States and the World

The CIA and its allies control the world. I don't know why that simple message is so hard for so many to understand.
edit on 4-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Sounds like Schumer is trying to scare somebody !!!

He's on the warpath.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well, Schumer isn't wrong.

Of all places, you'd think the people at ATS would know this.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I would think people in inteligence would be illuminated.

Illuminati in the modern day.

If only JFK could've shattered them in a thousand pieces.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If the Intelligence agencies do away with Donald Trump, Mike Pence will take over and we'll still be better off than had Hillary had won.

When Kennedy was snuffed, the world continued on. It will continue on, if any of us die. People are too melodramatic over this stuff. NOTHING is really that big of a deal, except Nuclear war.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I am an inhabitant of a CIA vassal state,the entire west basically is,my countries leaders are vetted by the US ambassador and I cant remember the last time we opposed an American policy,our media reports the same crap as America's a little intraspection and focusing on domestic issues with the CIA losing some of its power by Trump will be good for all of us

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My bet is they have so much dirt on Trump he will fall in line.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Well, Schumer isn't wrong.

Of all places, you'd think the people at ATS would know this.

Makes you wonder doesn't it? Not about Trump so much it's well known he's a thug, it's more about ATS perview, but perhaps even worse, why should anyone want to warn Trump, so far he has circumvented many episodes?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

He's got plans to downsize the CIA according to zerohege , it will get nasty.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So Schumer just threatened the president elect.

Guy deserves a secret service visit.

Then locked up and the key thrown away.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So Schumer just threatened the president elect.

Guy deserves a secret service visit.

Then locked up and the key thrown away.

You guys crack me up with your hypocritical double standards.

If things were reversed, you wouldn't call it a "threat to the president (elect)," you would cheer and condone what happened to "get to the bottom of democratic corruption" or some other convenient partisan spin. And if someone mentioned "locking him up and throwing away the key" you would blurt "but what about due process!!" in such a convenient manner.

It's amusing. But also pathetic and quite sickening.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Or when trump gets in he fires all the CIA agents who try to push a false agenda. Intelligence gathering is the collection of facts as it pertains to the relevant situation. CIA has been doing this for a long time. Do you really think senators are that stupid to think and say what they do with out being lead by "Intelligence Briefings"?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

So he is basically giving credence to the idea that the CIA is far more treacherous than the KGB ever was?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Awesome post!
And many eerie similarities. I also noticed talk about Antarctica

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

It must sucks to be the Smuck in the senate for the democrats, he is acting like a petty child that just lost his lollipop and mommy can not get it for him.

I guess he is talking about the intelligence agencies from experience the poor man probably lost his cojones because of them.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Chuckie Schooner - another useless blabbering mouth.....

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

That is one of the few times I can remember Chuck Schumer ever saying anything I could agree with..

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
PFFT, Trump isn't going to COMPROMISE CIA ops by using his own server...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Sio its nothing to do with that Amy chick then? When is the info on JFK that's with held going to be released? This coming year wasn't it?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If the Intelligence agencies do away with Donald Trump, Mike Pence will take over and we'll still be better off than had Hillary had won.

When Kennedy was snuffed, the world continued on. It will continue on, if any of us die. People are too melodramatic over this stuff. NOTHING is really that big of a deal, except Nuclear war.

I agree with you, the world keeps spinning. nuclear war is the only thing carewemust about?

Came here looking for jabs at Amy Schumer.. Title's very misleading..
edit on 5-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join