It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's in a name?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
A club by any other name would rock as hard...

actually, probably not. I am looking for some inspiration. I'm looking, for a name. Fancy throwing some ideas for names for a rock club at me?

I have one in mind but i'm wondering if there's a train of thought I haven't boarded yet.

Looking forward to smelling your brain farts...
edit on 4/1/17 by djz3ro because: Too many m's, ain't got no time for m n'm...

edit on 4/1/17 by djz3ro because: Dammit forgot to drop the n, not he word, just the letter...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: djz3ro

www.namenerds.com...

Ooh, shiny, thank you

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Hard to come up with a "rock" related name that doesn't somehow exploit the word "stone" in some fashion.
stone cold, on the rox, flintstoners....

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Rock Club:
Erosion sucks
SaFire
The Quarry
Crush Scissors

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I guess I should have said Rock and Heavy Metal club, huh?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The Pit
Liars
Stank and Shame
Heavy Mettle
The Sanitarium
The Evil Petting Zoo
Dying Light
Coffin Emporium
Z3ro's Funeral Home

Should you choose any of my suggestions, I expect 2 round trip plane tickets and free drinks all night!!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I know, I couldn't resist. Although I think I would totally join a rock club with the name Crush Scissors, and chill with some cool geologists.

Edit:
Here's some other ideas:

Heavy Fret
Mother Fist
Glum Hummers
Nastaerium

edit on 4-1-2017 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Smash Face
RockSolid
Anyurism

and my personal favourite

The Hidden Pick(le)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
A club by any other name would rock as hard...

actually, probably not. I am looking for some inspiration. I'm looking, for a name. Fancy throwing some ideas for names for a rock club at me?

I have one in mind but i'm wondering if there's a train of thought I haven't boarded yet.

Looking forward to smelling your brain farts...

So, if you use the name that I offer you so freely, and the club becomes real 'A' List, am I going to get some royalties?
Forget it...

Here's the freebie;

===> HEADBONES

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Indium is a heavy metal and could also refer to indie label music as in not commercial mainstream music.

Plus is sounds kind of cool.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss
So, if you use the name that I offer you so freely, and the club becomes real 'A' List, am I going to get some royalties?
Forget it...

I would love it to come A list [and thus afford to pay royalties] but considering the size of it and the City it's in, I can't see that happening. I wasn't looking to use someone else's ideas though, I've a habit, when naming things, to get inspiration from the names others throw about and find something in a similar vein instead of leaving it for others to invent. One exception to this rule, a friend of mine made me promise that I'd call my night of Rock and Metal covers Galvanised, so I did....

Tell you what though, if I do use a name from someone in here I have no problem sending that person a T-shrt with the club name and Logo on it, I'll be having staff shirts and shirts to sell in the premises printed off...

Some great stuff in here, keep 'em coming and I'll respond in more depth when I have time later....
edit on 6/1/17 by djz3ro because: For some reason my reply wouldn't show up unless I deleted the text in Capitals and the symbols before it....

edit on 6/1/17 by djz3ro because: I added more...

top topics

join