It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
As disgusting and as horrific as this crime was, the reactions by some of the posters in this thread are disturbing.

- it's Obama's fault
- it's Al Sharpton's fault
- it's BLM's fault
- it's black culture's fault
- it's CNN's fault

Then you've got a bunch of yahoos yammering uselessly about race wars with ridiculous "they don't want none of me" comments and the ever popular "if this had been a black person the whole world would be on fire!!" and "this happens to white people every day!" bulls#.

We're a country of 330 million people. Some of those people are horrible human beings who do terrible things to other people. And let's get real here folks, there have always been depraved monsters in the world who will do savage, brutal, sadistic s# and laugh while doing it.

Who was to blame when Matthew Shepard was tied to a fence post and tortured for being gay? "Straight culture?"

Who was to blame for white high school football player, John R.K. Howard and two of his friends sexually assaulting a mentally disabled black teammate with a coat hanger while calling him a "n-----" and "chicken-eater" and singing songs about the Klan?

How many of you want to see those kids drawn and quartered? Apparently prison was too good for them because Howard was given a plea deal for 2-3 years of probation and 300 hours of community service two weeks ago.

Who was to blame for that? Fox News? The Tea Party? Alt-Right groups? Donald Trump? White culture? Some of you who don't miss an opportunity to stir up racial animosity? Where were the race pimping reactionaries for that story? I found one thread on ATS with a whole 8 flags and 2 pages of comments. Nobody saying anything even remotely like the garbage they've been posting in here.

Say what you will about the silly SJWs featured in YouTube videos that make such popular threads on ATS but they ain't got nothing on some of the reactionary posters in this thread when it comes to self-righteous indignation and repulsive prattle.

The people responsible for this horrific crime are the ones in custody. They will be prosecuted and they will be punished — and you can bet it won't be a couple years of probation and 300 hours of community service.

Violent crime is the lowest it has been in generations nationwide. Even in Chicago, which we all know has seen a drastic uptick in homicides in the last few years, has a rate that is lower than it was in the late 80's - early 90's.

Get a grip. Don't join in the hysteria.
edit on 2017-1-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Yeah but lumenimagodei doesn't believe any of this happened.

I actually know of a scumbag who did something similar, he was a bully, a big lad and very tough, slapped a young lad who then tried to stand up for himself by hitting the bully back.

This bastard then beat the young lad, dragged him around the apartment bleeding and beaten with his own belt.

The cowards who were in that apartment did nothing because they were all scared of the bully.

Bully later kicked some poor guys teeth into his lungs, victim is now disabled and bully is doing the same now free from jail.

Incidentally this story is UK and all white on white, nothing gang related, just a nasty human being. This nasty piece of work has a brother, a year younger, both brought up the same, both parents working and looked after the kids....

One is an evil piece of #, the other isn't.

Sometimes, scum happens.

My point is, you cannot turn your back on it, there is no silver bullet, jail does not cure certain crimes.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Well, it's been 24 hours since the news broke.

I'm still of the mind that these 4 need to be taken out and shot.

This crime is beyond the pale.

Right there with you. Evidence is clear, guilt is clear, speedy trial, then execution, works for me.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychNurse

Sorry I missed something. They are 18 years old. They are too young?

Three are eighteen, one is twenty-four. All adults, legally, so all old enough, but I don't think that state has the death penalty. Shame, that.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

okay, let's put this in perspective...

remember the two kids that were beaten in the church in NY awhile back... one ended up dying the other was hospitalized..

www.syracuse.com...

the longest sentence was 25 years.. and someone actually died in that one...

I don't think these kids are gonna get any life sentences out of this..
I will be very disappointed if they don't see some jail time for it though.

Sick case, and they should have died for what hey did there, too. Cases like that, actions like that, the person should never be a part of society again, and we should also not foot the bill for their care for years. These four....life in prison, at he least.

Haven't been this angry since the case that prompted the Jessica's Law stuff in Florida. The authorities actually relocated those scumbags, to protect them. Never understood that!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

Yeah but lumenimagodei doesn't believe any of this happened.

I actually know of a scumbag who did something similar, he was a bully, a big lad and very tough, slapped a young lad who then tried to stand up for himself by hitting the bully back.

This bastard then beat the young lad, dragged him around the apartment bleeding and beaten with his own belt.

The cowards who were in that apartment did nothing because they were all scared of the bully.

Bully later kicked some poor guys teeth into his lungs, victim is now disabled and bully is doing the same now free from jail.

Incidentally this story is UK and all white on white, nothing gang related, just a nasty human being. This nasty piece of work has a brother, a year younger, both brought up the same, both parents working and looked after the kids....

One is an evil piece of #, the other isn't.

Sometimes, scum happens.

My point is, you cannot turn your back on it, there is no silver bullet, jail does not cure certain crimes.

Indeed, jail doesn't cure, and some need the death penalty, for that reason. I recall that poor Bulger boy, in the UK, some years back. As I remember, those boys were released, with new identities!! Sick, truly! Race as the issue, perversion as the issue, whatever; some animals should not be allowed to live.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
It was a crime. Bottom line. There's no need to over-analyze it.

Malum in se crimes are illegal (which includes murder.) Let the police take care of this.
edit on Fri Jan 6 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed BB code

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Malum in se crime definition

Malum in se (plural mala in se) is a Latin phrase meaning wrong or evil in itself. The phrase is used to refer to conduct assessed as sinful or inherently wrong by nature, independent of regulations governing the conduct. It is distinguished from malum prohibitum, which is wrong only because it is prohibited.

For example, most human beings believe that murder, rape, and theft are wrong, regardless of whether a law governs such conduct or where the conduct occurs, and is thus recognizably malum in se. In contrast, malum prohibitum crimes are criminal not because they are inherently bad, but because the act is prohibited by the law of the state. For example, law in the United States require drivers to drive on the right side of the road. This is not because driving on the left side of a road is considered immoral, but because consistent rules promote safety and order on the roads.

This concept was used to develop the various common law offences

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Chickensalad

The decay in our society is breathtaking.

ETA:

They think this is so normal, they were willing to live-stream it????? WTF???

It's called BTK. Bind-torture-kill.

This is why the police and military exists. To prevent stuff like this from happening.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Suspects in Facebook ‘Torture’ Video Defended by News Commentators

Who the # would defend these people? Have you EVER seen mainstream news anchors defend the actions of Dylan Roof or anyone perpetrating hate crimes against blacks?

This is unprecedented... completely insane hypocrisy.

edit on 6-1-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
As disgusting and as horrific as this crime was, the reactions by some of the posters in this thread are disturbing.

- it's Obama's fault
- it's BLM's fault
- it's CNN's fault

Then you've got a bunch of yahoos yammering uselessly about race wars with ridiculous "they don't want none of me" comments and the ever popular "if this had been a black person the whole world would be on fire!!" and "this happens to white people every day!" bulls#.

We're a country of 330 million people. Some of those people are horrible human beings who do terrible things to other people. And let's get real here folks, there have always been depraved monsters in the world who will do savage, brutal, sadistic s# and laugh while doing it.

Who was to blame when Matthew Shepard was tied to a fence post and tortured for being gay? "Straight culture?"

Who was to blame for white high school football player, John R.K. Howard and two of his friends sexually assaulting a mentally disabled black teammate with a coat hanger while calling him a "n-----" and "chicken-eater" and singing songs about the Klan?

How many of you want to see those kids drawn and quartered? Apparently prison was too good for them because Howard was given a plea deal for 2-3 years of probation and 300 hours of community service two weeks ago.

Who was to blame for that? Fox News? The Tea Party? Alt-Right groups? Donald Trump? White culture? Some of you who don't miss an opportunity to stir up racial animosity? Where were the race pimping reactionaries for that story? I found one thread on ATS with a whole 8 flags and 2 pages of comments. Nobody saying anything even remotely like the garbage they've been posting in

Have you already forgot your hysterical reactions to spun quotes from trump? Everything You Accuse the posters of here you are guilty of yourself. The only difference is your hysterics literally had nothing to back them up. Your hysterics resulted in a bunch of hoaxes.
edit on 6-1-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This is partly a result of years of indoctrination by the msm and libtard hordes promoting the idea that whites are bad.

Every failure to stamp on such things as kill all white men hash tags, dear white people MTV ads and other, similar things normalises the idiotic notion that it's ok to do evil things as long as your victim is white.

This is precisely the reason people shout down such things as all blacks are crims, all muslims are terrorists and all Jews are evil money lenders, because the sub normal people in our society believe such tripe and act upon it.

Will the left learn? I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

You missed my basic point. Spend a day in an inner-city high school classroom and I can guarantee your perspective will change on the immorality and disrespect of a generation. Ask any teacher how many times they've been told to F-off! The youth today know they can get away with it because they're not held accountable! They have no fear and don't think of the consequences of their actions because they've been raised with little or no discipline.

Sure, there are some good young people out there and not all youth are going to engage in crime, yet many lack any sense of responsibility, respect or decent moral behavior. Our entertainment industry has always reflected a generation. The raunchy and immoral reality shows and lyrics in some hip-hop music reflect exactly that! Dating naked, the Kardashians, the Jerry Springer Show, Jersey Shore, and Teen Mom just to name a few. Celebrities like Kanye West, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan are another example of the poor role models youth are bombarded with everyday! You honestly think they have no moral effect on children growing up in the world today??

Employers all over this country are having trouble finding responsible young adults who they can trust working in their businesses! Many are complaining young people are just not reliable and lack any kind of good work ethic. Have you ever noticed the increase of the amount of retirees and much older adults who are now working in the fast food and retail industry? Employers realize they can trust their work ethics and responsible behavior much more than the young people of today.

It's ignorant to ignore how society has failed a generation.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Suspects in Facebook ‘Torture’ Video Defended by News Commentators

Who the # would defend these people? Have you EVER seen mainstream news anchors defend the actions of Dylan Roof or anyone perpetrating hate crimes against blacks?

This is unprecedented... completely insane hypocrisy.

Oh that's an easy one....CNN
edit on 1/6/2017 by Martin75 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I agree with you on the point that each political/racial side will ignore the abuses and injustices committed by those aligned or associated (however loosely) with them.

Another point, I do not agree with, Black culture has had a major influence by corporate Hollywood/entertainment, which promotes violence and racial tensions. It has become intrinsic to a large portion of the Black population.

The key to the divide is the fact that, no matter who's fault, the Black population has failed to assimilate with the rest of America. This can be evidenced by the self-segregation of Black communities, we do have pockets from other nationalities/race/cultures but not to any meaningful extent.

Don't mean to be rude, but you are wrong on the part of the corporate culture that was created for an entire group of people.

"Cause ain't no teachin' a n*** white reality, teach me the m***f*** gang mentality"

Yeah that's not going to have any affect on impressionable youths growing up in impoverished areas, thanks to democrat policies.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Outrage is the PROPER response to these actions. Diminishing that and excusing these animals in any way only encourages other garbage to do the same thing. Like the "knock out game", it only gives others the idea when broadcast all over TV. Watching the video I can only imagine the damage these four pieces of absolute trash contributed to on a daily basis.

I'm not interested in making friends anymore, these opportunistic predators love to prey on weaker targets and usually when they outnumber them, I know this from first hand experience growing up in low income housing. So yeah, I see a group of these people, I'm vigilant and watchful because I'm not a programmed nodding dolt that needs to be PC.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

- it's Obama's fault
- it's BLM's fault
- it's CNN's fault

Who was to blame for that? Fox News? The Tea Party? Alt-Right groups? Donald Trump? White culture? Some of you who don't miss an opportunity to stir up racial animosity? Where were the race pimping reactionaries for that story? I found one thread on ATS with a whole 8 flags and 2 pages of comments. Nobody saying anything even remotely like the garbage they've been posting in here.

Say what you will about the silly SJWs featured in YouTube videos that make such popular threads on ATS but they ain't got nothing on some of the reactionary posters in this thread when it comes to self-righteous indignation and repulsive prattle.

The people responsible for this horrific crime are the ones in custody. They will be prosecuted and they will be punished — and you can bet it won't be a couple years of probation and 300 hours of community service.

Violent crime is the lowest it has been in generations nationwide. Even in Chicago, which we all know has seen a drastic uptick in homicides in the last few years, has a rate that is lower than it was in the late 80's - early 90's.

Yea you go right on ahead and keep believing that those things you listed have nothing to do with the current situation.. Hmm I wonder why one attacker yelled "F Trump" Where did he learn to hate Trump from? Oh right, the lying racist media. Whatever dude. It is obvious to most of us. And yea this stuff doesn't happen everyday, it happens multiple times of every day.
edit on 6-1-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Prob another one of RAHM Elohims bright ideas for $ocial Engineering---Highly entertaining if ya not caught up by the ENTRAINMENT FRANKIST INDUSTRY

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I find this a very disturbing crime.

It annoyed me when certain people were saying that it wasn't a hate crime, it clearly was on two fronts. First there were the racial remarks, going on about the "white" guy and making him say "I love blacks" but it was also a hate crime because the victim has mental health issues and they were also using that against him too. Anyone who says this isn't a hate crime is delusional and in denial.

Although anyone who thinks this is a hate crime on the grounds that the victim was white and the perpetrators black is also wrong, if everyone (victims and perps) were from the same ethnic background but they were attacking him in this manner and still abusing him on the grounds of his mental health, it would still be a hate crime!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Been watching the reactions on facebook and other alternative media.

Even those from the Black community are shocked.
But this guy sums up my own feelings perfectly on this matter:

Anti-Trump Racists Stream Kidnapping on Facebook

Edit: Warning Strong Language but he sums up everything with logic.

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 06 Jan 2017 09:03:16 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 06 Jan 2017 09:03:16 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join