It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: Forensick

Have enough money thrown in your face and see what you won't do, especially when you're talking about inner city people who have grown up in poverty most of their lives.

What are you talking about?

This had nothing to do with money.

link   
a reply to: Forensick

What happened to him was very real! What are you talking about? I don't think the kidnapping and injuries are fake, I've said that several times so far throughout this thread.

No reason is good enough for this to happen, none! I can't believe you guys are trying to spin it that way.

link   
a reply to: vonclod

What I meant was if this exact scenario was reversed. If it isn't caught on camera there isn't much of an uproar. What that guy did was messed up too but the situations are different

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So why don't you go ahead and read your post back to yourself because what you are accusing me of doing is exactly what you are doing by calling me a shill.

Stop being a hypocrite. Calling someone a shill is the QUICKEST way to stymie discussion.
edit on 1/5/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
a reply to: 3daysgone

Well there is a problem in what you posted, we must stop the hate in others.

It is either equality, education, investment or something, incarceration isn't the answer, sure it is for those who commit the crimes, but it does not prevent hate.

Do unto others as you would done unto thee, hiding from it, making excuses, more police, bigger jails isn't going to solve the problem, it's treating the symptom and it need treating much harder, but not without more work and funding on stopping the disease.

First the pretending that it only resides inside of white people needs to be corrected. Any individual that changes often has to look inside themselves and change what they do not like. You cannot force anyone to change who they are if they are not willing to change themselves. It is not a disease that is treated with medication. It is a matter of the heart. Only truth will set people free.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Talk about a way to 'stymie all critical discussion', you just did it my friend. Good job.

Here people are being critical of what happened, and you're in here warping the discussion into unproductive directions with conjecture that doesn't add up.

Now to hopefully add to this direction it sounds like you're implying is your true agenda, I have been conscious of a 'fuel both sides of a race war' agenda, which from its inception some years ago it had to be manufactured and very diligently mind you, and I have been posting warnings about falling into such a trap, that If It's A Race War They Want It's A Race War We CANT Give Them...

Yet here its pretty obvious that aside from this totally distorted social group onslaught ordeal brought to today's America by what the radical SJW side of liberal politics have been indoctrinated America with, since they're in jail and their names are out, your 'its manufactured' theory is a no go.

This isn't like teaching a couple generations in a row that "only whites can be racist", or by the MSM constantly mentioning the name of some obscure new white nationalist movement day in and day out until they become a household names, this event is quite clearly the fallout from such a Social Group Warfare (SGW) [mass societal dehumanization] agenda.
edit on 5-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

What are you talking about? How is showing outrage and hate in any way productive? Because that's what this thread started out as. Wouldn't it be more productive to end the hate on an individual level not only for yourself but also others around you? Why can't we oppose the actions without hate? Hate is destructive and the narrative being pushed by the media right now has been very destructive.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well, it's been 24 hours since the news broke.

I'm still of the mind that these 4 need to be taken out and shot.

This crime is beyond the pale.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

What are you talking about? How is showing outrage and hate in any way productive? Because that's what this thread started out as. Wouldn't it be more productive to end the hate on an individual level not only for yourself but also others around you? Why can't we oppose the actions without hate? Hate is destructive and the narrative being pushed by the media right now has been very destructive.

Ending hate? You have enemies, are you aware of that?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wouldn't you rather them suffer by being trapped in jail? Death is the easy way out.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

No.

People like these, people like Dylan Roof, people with no moral compass, no ethical balance, these people don't deserve to enjoy what society has to offer.

They are all utterly without value.

Feed their corpses to the crows.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I know a lot of people on these boards are Christian, a lot that are not too but for what it's worth you are supposed to love your enemies. There's nothing wrong with defending yourself but do not hate because hate is what led the attacker to attacking you.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Best off having martial law in Chicago and either imprison the whole city or destroy it and rebuild over...including the people there.

What a dump and the most useless people on the planet.

Sounds extreme but the state and local gov are as much to blame. Make an Example out of those who run the city

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: reboot23
a reply to: loam

Best off having martial law in Chicago and either imprison the whole city or destroy it and rebuild over...including the people there.

What a dump and the most useless people on the planet.

Sounds extreme but the state and local gov are as much to blame. Make an Example out of those who run the city

when they decide to massacre the most useless people on the planet, you be sure to make your way there... dont want to leave any stragglers behind.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

yea... but why is this guy going to walk free....
John Howard

Prosecutor’s declaration that alleged rape with coat hanger was not sex crime or racially motivated sparks criticism among campaigners against sexual assault

where's the 30 page outrage... should he be hung too?
edit on 5-1-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

yea... but why is this guy going to walk free....
John Howard

Prosecutor’s declaration that alleged rape with coat hanger was not sex crime or racially motivated sparks criticism among campaigners against sexual assault

where's the 30 page outrage... should he be hung too?

You're right.

It was my responsibility to see that he be prosecuted and I dropped the ball.

You are my new hero for reminding me.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: reboot23

Wow, people have been talking about martial law for a long time, maybe this is how it starts with people demanding it be done or being ok with it.

Maybe we can make Chicago like an Arkham City or something since we're going down that rabbit hole, why not just make martial law everywhere? That's what it'll lead to anyways.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

But it did have an impact. Starting in the good ole days of the 70's through the 90's things were real bad. The yearly homicide rates were a lot worse than they are today. But I bet most on here would have considered the city of Chicago safe in those days. I bet most who are asked, would say that they thought Chicago today is way more dangerous than fifteen to forty-five years ago. When the actual numbers tell a different story.

People on here are constantly pining for those good ole days. People are nostalgic for those days. Even though the homicide rate was worse. There was no call for martial law back then. Because there were no talking heads telling you, you should think martial law is a good idea.

Last years homicide rate is the highest its been in a long time. So something must of been working over the 15 years preceding last year. Because despite what is being hammered into our heads constantly. The last 15 years have been pretty peaceful compared to the thirty before that.

There is a problem in Chicago, but maybe, just maybe, there is something that can solve the problem that is not martial law. Like I don't know, going back to having the anti-gang unit put together massive RICO cases against the gangs again like they did in the 90's. Which led to the low homicide rates we had previous to last year.

But that's enough of that. Because that is not what this thread is about. This thread is about the horrible racist hate-crime that was committed. Not about politicizing that horrible act in order to enact the wet dream of martial law. Something every American should be against.
edit on 5-1-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join