It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: ker2010

Like the George Zimmerman thing, right? They dragged that on for WEEKS, I wouldn't put it past them to do it with this too. Time wil tell though.

It wont.

So who's talking like this happened 3-4 weeks ago again? You seem so sure, are you a time traveler?

The media will not push a black on white violence story far out...Based on past experiences and story's, you dont need the deductive reasoning of Sherlock to know that.

If this were white on black violence what you say would hold true. However its not.
edit on 5-1-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

They would have ignored it if what you believe is true, they wouldn't have touched it with a 10-foot pole. They already put BLM in the spotlight for months, a movement that is deemed racist by anyone with common sense. They already promote black on white hate and violence if you take that into account.

It doesn't take a Sherlock to figure out that whatever the media talks about has an agenda behind it either.
edit on 1/5/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

A mentally Ill white person gets kidnapped and tortured by racist black people and its put live on Facebook. It went viral basically. So the media should ignore it and not report the news?

Yes the media does have a agenda and it isnt gaining sympathy for the white male thats for damn sure.
edit on 5-1-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Yes the media does have a agenda and it isnt gaining sympathy for the white man that for damn sure.

Oh I agree 100%, their agenda is to stir the pot for as long as they possibly can. The media ignores stories all the time, why would they have issue with ignoring this one? It's not like they have any credibility to save nor do they care about it obviously.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Miracula2

which makes me wonder if maybe he might be autistic

Possibly. Autistic people can be very intelligent. Autistic doesn't mean they are idiots. I think from what I have read, they have varying problems. Some have behavior control. Problems filtering what other people are showing emotionally and responding appropriately with normal behavior.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Blaine91555

I'm not trying to minimize what they did, they're horrible people for doing it and should be thrown in jail but some people calling to 'nuke' them and hang them from a tree? That's freaking ridiculous and we should all know that.

The media is blowing this out of proportion and the people are following like the sheep they are seen as. They're pushing people's buttons for a reason.

It may well be that people have had about enough of these stories coming out of the same city and watching it just get worse and worse as time goes on.

I suspect that these monsters actually believe the venom being spread with the race baiting and hatred of the police who protect them. The race baiting is dangerous, but I just don't think it truly has anything to do with this. We are not that far apart in the end.

You are right in that the race baiting we have been subjected to for the last few years has the goal of dividing us. It's a tactic used by the worst of the worst in both the media and in politics. It's a bullying tactic in fact that reminds me a bit of the tactics used by Scientology, but that's another topic.

These people though, I think would have done things like this whether that went on or not. As I said, not far apart. I just don't buy into anything being staged in any way. It's there, it's real and they jumped on it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Just a couple friendly query's;
Obama had something to do with writing Chicago's constitution laws prior to his oval office stint?

This wouldn't be part of his 'legacy' would it?

When I caught the story on my local news it was reported that the victim suffered developmental issues.
And that one of the perps had befriended him...before this video was made. Kinda hard to kidnap someone not your friend?

Like the boy being made an example of- so shall be the perpetrators?
Should I look for an Obama tweet?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I just don't see how you can acknowledge the race baiting in the past by the media yet shrug it off in this case so readily.

Things like this hate crime happen all the time yet the media latched on to THIS one, why? Maybe because it has Trump's name in it, I'm sure it will somehow turn into liberals vs conservatives at some point if hasn't already.

If the media didn't plan this then they are definitely juicing it for all its worth. Using it as a way to agitate the masses and causing division among the people. You can walk between everyone unharmed and unabated if there is a deep canyon separating the two sides.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

the media isn`t blowing it out of proportion the media is trying to down play it,
the facts of the crime (and there is no doubt or debate about the facts because they are on video for everyone to see)
is what`s pushing every civilized persons buttons.

I`m not saying you`re uncivilized if it doesn`t push your buttons but having your buttons pushed in this situation doesn`t mean people are blowing it out of proportion or are being duped by the media.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

and for at least 40 years what they have been doing hasn`t had a significant impact on making things better.
how long should they continue with the same failed tactics before they realize that what they are doing isn`t working and it`s time to try something else.
They can continue doing what they`ve been doing and I can tell you exactly what the results will be and I`m not clairvoyant.

edit on 5-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

People have learned and have conditioned themselves not to trust the media for the past few years, mainly through the internet and alternative sources which weren't as common before the internet. Now alternate sources are everywhere.

They have adapted to our awareness and are now using our distrust of the media against us with stories such as this one, giving blatantly biased newscasts and publications in order to cause anger and infighting.

From my point of view it's as clear as day what's going on. We are more divided than ever and its because of the media and their mind games, which I'm sure you and others who disagree with me actually agree with, strangely.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Things like this hate crime happen all the time yet the media latched on to THIS one, why? Maybe because it has Trump's name in it, I'm sure it will somehow turn into liberals vs conservatives at some point if hasn't already.

Probably because it was live streaming.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Which is the weirdest part of all, that they live streamed it. Why would they willingly give themselves to the police? Only answer I can think of is for money.

Did Soros fund those violent protests? If so, why couldn't he fund this as well?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

This has nothing to do with the news, this isn`t a he said she said thing,there is a video of the crime as it is taking place.

It doesn`t matter how the news wants to try and spin it, the news could say santa clause did it, but the video speaks for itself.
it`s as if everyone who sees the video was an eyewitness to the crime, no sane person is going to let the media tell them that they didn`t see what the saw, although that`s exactly what the media is trying to do and failing miserably at it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

although that`s exactly what the media is trying to do and failing miserably at it.

Which is the blatant bias that I spoke of, they use it to cause outrage and anger which is used to divide us.

The perpetrators are in jail and have been charged, justice was served. Anything else past that fact is manufactured outrage and is being used to push an agenda.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

wow.. just google Aaron Hill Andrew Wheeler
or google mentally disabled beat up video see what comes up and how recently.

these monsters are caught and will be brought to justice, anyone who would cower and say some of these comments have nothing to do with the fact that these perps are black and shouting anti white and racist epitaphs, is a liar. its always the same age range of juveniles, white or black whom do these things. more acerbic comments and a 30 page thread discussion and flags is because of race.

google mentally disabled black kid gets beat up by white kids

this had very little air time.... and he is going to ...walk

After forcibly raping a mentally disabled teammate with a coat hanger in 2015, 18-year-old John R.K. Howard has taken a plea deal to avoid jail time for his unspeakable actions. Howard, along with two other members of his high school football team in Dietrich, Idaho sexually assaulted their African-American teammate Antwon McDaniel in the locker room of their Idaho high school last October.
The victim was called racial epithets such as “watermelon”, “chicken-eater”, and “'n-word'”, and Howard taunted the victim with a “Ku Klux Klan” song, the lawsuit alleged.

every hate crime should be PUNISHED equally right... ffs...

im sure everyone is just as outraged...
edit on 5-1-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
A reporter asked obama about this attack.

“Part of what technology allows us to see now is the terrible toll racism, discrimination and hate takes on families and communities,” he said.

Nice deflection. Focus on the technology that allowed us to see the racist black people not the racist black people themselves. His agenda is to convince people that race relations are no worse now than when he took office. So his story is the only reason we are seeing things like this is because of social media. As if the internet didn't exist eight years ago...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Did Obama imply that this is a bad thing or was he saying it as a good thing? We'll never know without a source.

He even said that racism was terrible, there's no pleasing some people. I don't see any deflection in that quote, just Obama stating a fact which is a good thing because it makes their capture that much faster and easier.

That brings up the question again though, why did they do that knowing full well they would go to jail?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
BHO.... in his farewell speech...in his adopted City.... will this man pine for the 4 perps like he did for TRAVON...

my guess he just sows the seeds of destruction & continues down that perverted path of self delusion & hubris...
the All-Seeing 'I' illuminating the way... all the rest of the Progressives are due for the blowback of Karma

naw... better not say that aloud

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

except people aren`t outrage by what the news is saying, they are outraged by what they saw with their own eyes.

the outrage will subside over time but it`s only been one day since a lot of people have learned of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join