It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: loam

"What is wrong with the culture in Chicago?"

Wrong question!

Right question..............why was this white guy even in Chicago? Chicago is NO place for white people to be. They're just bait for crimes like this. Was he lost? Did his relatives hate him and drop him off in Chicago?

he wasn`t in Chicago, the terrorists used a stolen car to drive to the Chicago suburbs and abduct him,then drove him back to Chicago.
This is bad sign, they aren`t content with all the murder and mayhem they have been causing in Chicago they are starting to take their crime sprees outside of Chicago.
now is the time for martial law in Chicago before this gets too out of control and they start becoming a threat to the entire state of Illinois.
edit on 5-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I wonder if these criminals will be held at the Homan Square "FEMA Camp" ?

It's only a couple of blocks away !!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It's just ridiculous how the media is spinning this as not being a BLM attack I would assume they are just trying to not incite a race riot but let a few copy cats take action and you have civil war in Chicago.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

BLM isn't about "f*** white people". Nor is Allah akbar just a saying for radical islamists. So any Muslim that says Allah is good is a member of some terrorist group?

And I'm not trying to justify anything, I'm simply saying their comment that white supremacists didn't lash out in direct relation to Obama's election has no basis in fact. And I supported it with factual evidence it's not true. That other person I was responding to just made that up for effect.
edit on 5-1-2017 by jordan77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

You open the door to martial law in one American city you open the door to martial law in all of America. Once a precedent has been set legally speaking, its hard to go back.

The murder rate in Chicago was worse in the 70's and 80's when crack first arrived. Last years murder total of 762, would have been the second lowest murder total for a year if it was in the 70's, when the city had less people than it does now.

If martial law was not needed then. It is not needed now. The mayor just needs to re-instate the anti-gang unit, which was disbanded in 2012, and let it do its job. As the majority of the violence in the city is gang violence.
edit on 5-1-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jordan77
You haven't watched many BLM protests have you it's all about F white people F the cops, they committed domestic terrorism in its name why the F would you defend that?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't doubt the guy got beat up a little and I believe the kidnappers should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I only question the motives of the kidnappers, I believe it was money from someone. All I know is that Soros has been blamed for the violent anti-Trump protests, I see no reason why he couldn't fund something like this as well.

Look at how quickly the media picked it up, that says everything in my book. Look at the outrage being created, that just seals the deal that they were paid to do this in my opinion. All to manufacture outrage and divide us even more than we already are.
edit on 1/5/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

I don't doubt the guy got beat up a little and I believe the kidnappers should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

So they should just get fined for beating someone up. . . a little.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei
It is very strange although possibly frozen with fright the human instinctive reaction to a knife is to pull away handicapped or not the video smelled a tad fishy to me too. Unbelievable if it was paid and fake, but I think that's just our imagination at work I believe to be genuine albeit some curious facts.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77

BLM isn't about "f*** white people". Nor is Allah akbar just a saying for radical islamists. So any Muslim that says Allah is good is a member of some terrorist group?

If they aren't about that, then why we're they saying it during the riots? Because I watched the live streams of the riot in Oregon and California. I've seen the protests and they do say that. I'll admit not the best example for Islamic terrorism. If you would like I could Google an Islamic terrorist battle cry for you. But you know what I am saying.. But Just in case, I'll make it simpler, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck. It is a duck.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Was this statement before or after the charges were actually filed?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Does this actually surprise you at this point?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

They want us outraged at things that don't affect our lives so that we ignore the things that do.

We need to be more astute. When the headlines have the masses all in a row, pay close attention to the key words. Pay close attention at how they maneuver the mindset and the dialogue, making sure to keep the masses on track with their agenda.

They will always play to your emotions, never to your intellect. If you slip away from their leash and start to communicate with each other intelligently, using common sense, or critical thinking, you are immediately labeled a racist, some type of phobic, anti something or other, or they will pull out the newest card in the deck, the fake news card. It is all about controlling the masses.

We are so well hypnotized, the buttons have been so well programmed, the remote controls ingeniously and strategically placed, that all they have to do is drop the right receptive cue words, and we will instantly fall under their command. We dance to the beat of their drums, and allow our children to be trapped by the lure of their promises of fame, wealth, and instant gratification.

They don't care if you are Black, White, Religious or Atheist. They are only interested in which buttons to push to control you. We need to stop making it so darn easy for them.

We should be looking at what their true game plan is before they start the culling or release the Kraken.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

All I read was that they slapped him, cut his hair and clothes and threw ashes in his face, unless I'm missing something (which I may be) them it sounds like nothing was done to him that was life threatening.

What would you suggest happen to the people? Death penalty? Ridiculous (unless I'm missing something).

ETA: And cut his forehead.
edit on 1/5/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

All I read was that they slapped him, cut his hair and clothes and threw ashes in his face, unless I'm missing something (which I may be) them it sounds like nothing was done to him that was life threatening.

What would you suggest happen to the people? Death penalty? Ridiculous (unless I'm missing something).

thank you for answering.

I won't bother you any more.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Hm. Go drink some toilet water, and report back to us.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well, gee...I guess if they only just slapped him and styled his hair...He probably never really felt his life was threatened.
No Harm; No Fowl.

All the talk of them forcing him to drink polluted toilet water, cutting his scalp with a knife and burning him must be 'Fake News'.

link   

ETA: And cut his forehead.

2nd ETA: drink toilet water.

link   

They weren't BLM sanctioned riots. Any knucklehead can join a legit protest or rally and say crazy things. We see that on the right all the time, but you label them as racists and people freak out.

The official BLM doesn't espouse any of that hateful stuff.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join