It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The idiots filing just appeared so uneducated and just stupid I'd be surprised if they can write their own names. Are some people de-evolving?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This. This is why I am armed every day.
I am not shocked.
I am very familiar with the inhumanity that is visited upon our neighbors and fellow brothers and sisters.
People disappear every day in this most blessed of nations, in every corner of the globe. People are brutally murdered every day in sadistic ways. This is what we have sowed with the liberal mentality that says we cannot protect the weak in society because we would violate someones civil rights.
Your rights end when you violate someone else's. I would weep but I cannot anymore.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Just seen this so I haven't read the thread yet , I couldn't watch the whole video but the story has left me shocked , angered and sickened.... but mostly angered.

On Tuesday afternoon, police officers spotted the victim walking on a street on the West Side wearing shorts, Guglielmi said. Because it was unusual to see a man in shorts in the cold weather, the officers stopped to talk to the man, who appeared disoriented, and he was taken to a hospital to be treated for his injuries.

Is this how the assault came to light , did nobody report the live stream ?
Those who watched the sickness but didn't take action should also be condemned , this assault basically happening in broad daylight in full view of anybody digitally passing by.

My thoughts go out to the victim , my hopes are that these subhumans feel the full force of the law and have many years to contemplate their actions from behind bars.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
. . . , my hopes are that these subhumans feel the full force of the law and have many years to contemplate their actions from behind bars.

MY hopes are that they feel the full force of the impact of large caliber slugs.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: flayer
This. This is why I am armed every day.

I recommend spicy meatballs. Orbital guns.

I prefer to breathe fire on my enemies.

I don't even carry a firearm.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Angry me agrees but rational me thinks 10 / 20 years in a bad ass prison would have more of an effect on both them and others that may consider this kind of thing acceptable.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: baburak

Do you remember what happened with the white kids that assaulted and raped the disabled black kid in Idaho earlier this year? Probably not. Slap on the wrist and nobody cares. Always helps when there's a viral video.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77
a reply to: baburak

Do you remember what happened with the white kids that assaulted and raped the disabled black kid in Idaho earlier this year? Probably not. Slap on the wrist and nobody cares. Always helps when there's a viral video.

Yes. But its not a tit for tat.

Individual accountability has nothing to do with keeping score.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

I agree someone posted the links here.

www.opposingviews.com...

thegrio.com...

He got off where was the outrage?.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Sadly this is just an extension of something that has been going on for quite a while now. It is bred by media constantly ignoring it or reporting it as a general crime and by dumb politicians who should be coming out 100% against it but use it to foment more power within the black community.

I believe Colin Flaherty has written several well documented books on this sort of issue and it has been going on for a very long time.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
We should just kill all criminals so its fair then

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Squirlli
yeah it`s a hate crime, The liberal media has no wiggle room on this to try and make it something other than a hate crime.
The liberal media`s attempts to make this something other than a hate crime exposes their willful ignorance of the hate crime laws or their deliberate attempt to create fake news.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Watch the current administration pardon those SNIPS if the Doj just doesn't ignore it all together.

Can't be a hate crime people.

That rails against the agenda for the last eight years.

And people that agenda is why that white guy ended up where he was.

edit on 5-1-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I am not making light of this situation, and I don't think it is something that should be swept under the rug, in fact I hope that this continues to go viral and I hope it opens the door to just how much evil is out there. I want people to become aware, but I don't like that they are cherry picking what they want us to be angry about.

We who are lucky enough to find this shocking because this would be such a foreign occurrence in our communities that it is unbelievable, we need to be aware that there are places were this is such a common occurrence that the only thing most people feel when witnessing it, is "Thank God it is not me or someone I know and love."

My job brings me face to face with the unbelievable types of evil that are present in our world. Thanks to apps like Grindr, Tinder, Yik Yak, SnapChat and a host of others, not to leave out Facebook and Craig's List, this kind of evil is rampant in our world. I won't go into to detail about the horrors I have seen, but I will tell you that kidnapping, holding men, women, and children hostage, pimping them out with consent, without consent, drugged, unconscious, and while videoing live or posting of pictures, is very common today.

Hate and evil comes in a multitude of colors and varieties. I would love to see a world where neither exists, but just hating the hater and their acts, is not going to bring an end to these occurrences.

The legend of the vampire teaches that you have to invite the monster into your home before they can have power over you. I think at least that part of the legend is something that we may want to pay attention to. We need to be very careful about what we invite into our lives and into our homes. Especially if you have children.

edit on 5-1-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word edit.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Sadly this is just an extension of something that has been going on for quite a while now..

This is the result of not having a caste system present in society. This is why countries like India keep separation. It's keeps the peace.

Dylan Storm Roof was right about the need for segregating society by classes, but his methods of using murder to implement it were evil. But if his dad was using drugs as his son then his dad is responsible for his wayward mental development. I suspect given his father's occupation and his son's drug use that he was probably misusing his authority in demonstrating substance abuse.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
On October 22, 2015 a mentally disabled, African American high school student was sexually assaulted by his classmates in a nearly all white Dietrich High School in Idaho. John Howard, 18, Tanner Ward, 17, and one other unidentified member of the football team lured the victim into a school locker room, promising him hugs, stripped him, forcefully inserted a clothes hanger into his rectum, then kicked it deeper into his rectum — causing internal injuries.
When this case was initially reported, and it was announced that John Howard was being charged with felony rape, the possible penalties were as severe as life in prison. It seemed like some semblance of justice was imminent. The school superintendent interviewed 30 witnesses and confirmed that the teen was sexually assaulted. Prosecutors agreed with their investigation — which also determined that the victim was also called “Kool-Aid,” “chicken eater,” “watermelon,” and even “n----r” by students at the school.
In spite of all of this evidence, this week John Howard was given the break of his life. Instead of getting life in prison for what he did, he won’t be going to jail for 10 years or five years or a year or six months or even a day. Instead, he’s getting two years of probation and 300 hours of community service. With good behavior, the judge said his record could be expunged. He’ll also be allowed to do his community service in his new home in Texas where his family peacefully relocated.

It's funny that if I post that same article on GLP, it results in a instant ban, I wonder why?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
You are what you eat, and seeing as to how this kid has a disability, and how these four got booked, they must be handicapped too.

O boy, the amount of contemplation, reflection, and crying they are going to go thru in prison for this strategic display.
Especially when they are going to have to worry about their own colour, social hierarchy then the separation of race in prison.
edit on 5-1-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting
Did you start a thread about it? I didn't know about it or I would have posted that it was disgusting and would have shown outrage.

So, where was your outrage then?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thill
Going through youtube to check the "community" responses to this I stumbled upon this guy and his show, and You have to listen to it.. I know its long (over an hour) but trust me You will keep watching after You start.. Just skip the first 5-8 minutes when he sets up his show. Long time have I not heard somebody so "to the point" as this guy, and well nobody can say he is racist

Thank you for sharing. It was a very long video, but he does make many very valid points. I hope more will listen to him and speak out.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I use ATS as my news site mostly I would have been outraged...but I do not think it got as much press time.
But it does show that people saying If it was a white guy doing it against a black mentally disabled person there would be riots are actually wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join