It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Everybody...Please Repeat After Me:
"HATE Crime!"

HATE CRIME!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: darepairman

I would like to see the penalties for a crime against a special needs person triple, the low life sobs

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I am a really hard person to shock, but this one is beyond explanation. What has society become in Chicago? It seems that we have our own Middle East in the Midwest now. Lawlessness, Greed, and Chaos every day! This is really getting out of hand. I am praying that we are not approaching the time where the people have to start taking care of issues like this again. It has happened before, and I guess the old statement ("History repeats itself") is accurate.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: darepairman

Me also. If anyone did this to my guys....
edit on 5-1-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I don't have TV or cable, are they playing this situation all over the media constantly?

edit on 5-1-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Not that I have seen. Some places have covered it then moved on to Russia and their l33t hacks.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth
Fox was showing it some this morning but not blanket coverage. However it is the headline on both Fox and CNN
CNN Front Page

Fox Front Page

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
I can't believe someone would be this dumb and much less with a group of people. I can't help but think these people may have been paid to do this in order to incite racism. I just can't believe someone would be this dumb knowing they would be caught by the police.

70-75 IQ

So you are saying they are only a step above mental retardation themselves. The gap between the perps and the victim was less than between the perps and the average population.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
All I can ask is why didn't anyone who was participating during the live feed not notify the police or even their parents? to attempt to stop their madness? 24-48 hours is a heck of a long time! I can only hope that someone did interfere and that is why he was released instead of killed.

Probably because people just like them were watching. I can only imagine the quality of people on their friend list's.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

a reply to: loam

Aren't Trump supporters under the impression that Soros has been funding these violent protests across the country? Why couldn't these people be paid to do this if those protesters were paid to do what they did?

They say "# TRUMP", automatically making it political in nature. Why couldn't Soros have funded this? The scenario is just way too out there for me to honestly accept it at face value.

Ok I haven't finished reading the thread yet but this is the 3rd asinine comment I've read from you and I just had to respond. If you think this is "too out there" to be real you live a very sheltered life and known NOTHING about the real world. Scum like this exist and their motivations aren't always logical. Stop spouting your nonsense. Do you think people read this and think "wow, how clever, what a deep thinker, he has it figured out"? Grow up, learn what the real world is like, maybe read a little. Your angle is so desperate it's pathetic.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: CynConcepts
All I can ask is why didn't anyone who was participating during the live feed not notify the police or even their parents? to attempt to stop their madness? 24-48 hours is a heck of a long time! I can only hope that someone did interfere and that is why he was released instead of killed.

Probably because people just like them were watching. I can only imagine the quality of people on their friend list's.

To be fair, it seemed the main girl on the video was more disappointed that those watching we're not praising her and her friends! Another poster, shared that it was reported to the police, so obviously, at least one of the viewers did the right thing. I have to believe that most were in disbelief at what they were seeing and only recall one other 'thug' wannabe online encouraged them on. Which that individual should be just as complicit in this crime!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Ring the division bell.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Going through youtube to check the "community" responses to this I stumbled upon this guy and his show, and You have to listen to it.. I know its long (over an hour) but trust me You will keep watching after You start.. Just skip the first 5-8 minutes when he sets up his show. Long time have I not heard somebody so "to the point" as this guy, and well nobody can say he is racist

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Pelicans and....

...the left eye...

Hmm..

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: tigertatzen

Not sure it is fake but I agree it is being used to cause strife, I commented on how the first videos heading is "Brittany Herring kidnaps disabled man" but the next is "Trump supporter kidnapped"...just reading this thread people are attempting to paint on side as bad as these animals when the reality is every sane person will find this disgusting.
I think some want a race war.
Oh and I noticed some wanting revenge and actually saying they want to do something about it so Rezlooper what exactly did you want to do?.

I want the national guard to go door to door in Chicago and clear houses like what was done in Iraq. I want gang members to be punished and examples to be set. I want mandatory belt laws for thugs. I want the thug mentality (it's cool to be a gangsta) to be brought to an end and I want more black people to start taking responsibility for their own actions instead of blaming the white man. That's about it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
Pelicans and....

...the left eye...

Hmm..

Rev 9:4

Just a theory.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConstitutionalPatriot
I am a really hard person to shock, but this one is beyond explanation. What has society become in Chicago? It seems that we have our own Middle East in the Midwest now. Lawlessness, Greed, and Chaos every day! This is really getting out of hand. I am praying that we are not approaching the time where the people have to start taking care of issues like this again. It has happened before, and I guess the old statement ("History repeats itself") is accurate.

Thats exactly what I just said in my mind... words to that effect.

All this behaviour wil do is incite the far right and I wouldn't be surprised to see revenge beatings and even muders going on in Chicago... or another part of the USA.

I'm pretty sure MLK wouldn't have wanted this type of behaviour going on.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: ConstitutionalPatriot

Thats exactly what I just said in my mind... words to that effect.

All this behaviour wil do is incite the far right and I wouldn't be surprised to see revenge beatings and even muders going on in Chicago... or another part of the USA.

I'm pretty sure MLK wouldn't have wanted this type of behaviour going on.

Some of the commentors on youtube are already asking for it to happen.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I can't believe someone would be this dumb

I don't think this would qualify as stupidity.

It's passive-aggressive behavior combined with a strong hint of coveting.
edit on 5-1-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join