It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I just saw Chicago PD on the news at 5:30 saying they don't know if this is a hate crime or not. Gotta love this city...

I wish I could say I never heard of anything like this happening. But I can't. I hope some day people realize that equality is not the goal here. Revenge is. Equality means having to fend for yourself and take responsibility for your actions. These people have been indoctrinated their entire lives to perpetually be in victim mode lashing out at their oppressors. Like any predator, they prefer the weakest victim they can find. In some of these neighborhoods if you are white and you go there alone, you look like a victim. If you go in a group, you look like a group of victims. Its their field, their game, and their rules. It doesn't matter if you are part of a group or not.

This is one of those cornerstone events where you can't be honest about it without being attacked for telling the truth. It was funny watching the newscasters trying to find a way to say what they were thinking without saying what they were thinking. You cant say these people were savages - you are a racist bigot. You cant say these people were stupid enough to record their crimes - you are a racist bigot. You cant say this was political in nature - you are a racist bigot.

One thing you can say is these people are sociopaths, the product of their environment - liberal indoctrination. Some argue the event was staged. I say it doesn't matter. Anyone willing to participate in this event is still a sociopath, the product of their environment - liberal indoctrination.

I cant wait to see how many white people stage riots and burn down liquor stores in their neighborhoods over this...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The point im trying to make here is the hypocracy of the left.During the election they made statements that trump was using hate speech agaisnt minorties. They bused in violent minorties and paid them to get into altercations with trump supporters. Once trump won the election a few trans people killed themselves and the left said trump created the situation by his hate speech. Dog whistle racism I think was the term they used to link white people with supporting trump. Mtv created a dear white males you can do better speech. They called trump winning "white lash" social justice warrior's and BLM activists and the left created "love trump hate". This hypocrisy created the situation and NOW its o I dont support this! Common i thought you Loved trump hate? What was scalping pushing and abusing a white male not enough trump hate hey he even called him a trump supporter and said f-white people. Own it this was trump hate! I'am shocked the ghetto classic
f#-k donald trump wasn't playing in the background.

This is honestly the most progressive thing ever! Serously the way these poor unfortunate black lives matter supporters protected themselves from that mentally disabled white male who was obviously trying to subject them to racism and bigotry by being white and in their safe place! He was definantly giving them microaggression with his obviously privledged position in society.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I've never been a fan of social media. ATS is the only account I have to anything close to social media.

However, I think that is one way to make them answer. If everyone speaks up and demands this be treated like the hate crime it is, won't Chicago at least have to answer as to why it isn't? I will give them a bit of time but when charges are brought, they need to be the right charges.

As I stated last night, the people on this thread that are looking for excuses and saying it is a hoax need as much help as the people on CNN that are trying to say he was targeted because he was special needs. There are animals and thugs out there and until we face this fact and deal with this fact they will continue.

When someone breaks the law they need to be punished fully! Making excuses, blaming it on others, or letting them plea to lesser charges helps no one.

*I call them animals and thugs because that is exactly what they are, not because they are black. (As stated some pages back) If you can't see that, then you are part of the problem!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if it was racially or politically motivated.

It doesn't matter if the victim was white and the kidnappers were black.

In the state of Illinois the mentally disabled are a protected class of people.

This was/is a hate crime.

ill.gov legislation

(720 ILCS 5/12-7.1) (from Ch. 38, par. 12-7.1) Sec. 12-7.1. Hate crime. (a) A person commits hate crime when, by reason of the actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation,physical or mental disability, or national origin of another individual or group of individuals, regardless of the existence of any other motivating factor or factors, he commits assault, battery, aggravated assault, misdemeanor theft, criminal trespass to residence, misdemeanor criminal damage to property, criminal trespass to vehicle, criminal trespass to real property, mob action, disorderly conduct, harassment by telephone, or harassment through electronic communications as these crimes are defined in Sections 12-1, 12-2, 12-3(a), 16-1, 19-4, 21-1, 21-2, 21-3, 25-1, 26-1, 26.5-2, and paragraphs (a)(2) and (a)(5) of Section 26.5-3 of this Code, respectively.

**Bolding is my doing so those words aren't conveniently skipped while reading ***

If these punk a$$ kids truly had balls and were really the tough guys they think they are, they would have chosen a person who wasn't handicapped, they would have chosen someone who wasn't such an easy target.

Don't tell me this isn't a hate crime, if it had been 4 white kids doing this exact same thing to a black kid whether he was handicapped or not it would be considered a hate crime.

Definition of Racism

noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Nowhere in there does it say that it is only one race that can be discriminated against or that is responsible for the discrimination.

I don't know where some people are getting that this might not or is not a hate crime. This is literally the definition of a hate crime.

For those people who are screaming that this is fake/ staged... *sigh*
You need to pull your head out of your ass. You have it so far up there that I am beginning to worry that you may get hurt.
You really shouldn't be inserting anything up there especially something as large as a head.

If it was staged, then the victim was in on it. Can you please explain to me why the victim would go along with being physically hurt and humiliated on a LIVE video feed, for the world to see?

AND if it WAS staged then it is using violence to get a political point across... isn't that terrorism?

Terrorism

noun 1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

so let's see what we have

Hate Crime Check
Terrorism Check

I honestly don't know what else to say about any of this.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
And apparently, there are people PRAISING these thugs. They could get 30 years in prison for this (from what I've heard). They deserve every second of it.

But it is Chicago...right? Black, liberal and don't like Trump? Their Mayor will let them off with a slap on the wrist because HATE against white people is just fine with them.

Hey Trump...empty the Chicago swamp. Use the National Guard and take them all down.

Disgusted, not surprised!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
So they won't be charged with a hate crime? Nobody protests?
If he defended himself and killed one of these animals, he would be racist and all over the news for killing a good black student. But since they are black and he is white, no one cares. Obamas USA lost it's moral compass.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I'am waiting for trump to address this and obama having a meltdown when they charge these adults with a hate crime which will open the door on the subject of black on white crime. Identity politics and the destruction of the current dems. However i dont want the dems to go away I want them to actually change for the better. But hillary, Brazil, poloski, reid all need to take a hike they have become the new neocons.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I am appalled that anyone can watch that video and come away questioning whether this is a hate crime or not! It was all about HATE! The perpetrators are only 18? The little sister, Jasmine, who was telling her big sister that this was wrong and she would go to prison, seems to have had enough sense to call a spade a spade. How can a real child see this reality but the MSM can't? All Americans need to condemn the thug gang culture element that has evolved these young adults to this level. Yes, examples need to be made here...harsher punishments for this crime is needed. Glorifying 'gang' culture is the cause of this hate crime.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: DBCowboy
Obama has shown us that he does not want peace and calm. He has divided this nation worse than I have seen it in my lifetime.

Really? I wonder why then they were saying Trump's name instead of "#### Obama?"

How did Obama divide the country? By being half black?

How?

(I didn't watch the video and I'm not going to, but I did read some of the comments.)

Please explain how Obama divided the country along race lines, and if you have any evidence of this, please substantiate.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

wth?

The guy was unstable but even if he weren't, this is a step too far, especially as he never did anything to them. I could maybe understand... if it was in revenge for something he did.

They wil have to go prison for sure and how stupid are people today when they film themselves doing something as nasty as this? Sure way to get caught.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Chickensalad

The decay in our society is breathtaking.

ETA:

They think this is so normal, they were willing to live-stream it????? WTF???

Don't say society, like it is all of us. You mean a segment of society.
edit on 5-1-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
I can't believe someone would be this dumb and much less with a group of people. I can't help but think these people may have been paid to do this in order to incite racism. I just can't believe someone would be this dumb knowing they would be caught by the police.

70-75 IQ

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yes I agree totally a false flag with actors.
Hell off a make up job on the scalp there. That looked pretty good.

Maybe these guys should seek a career in Hollywood...

1) Four Black people decide to kidnap a white person, and just randomly choose one with *gasp!* special needs, who just happens to be available for kidnapping in one of the most notoriously crime-ridden areas in one of the most crime-ridden cities in the country.

Seems like you have not did your research at all.

The white mentally disabled guy went to school with one of the girls, she lured him to the place where her friends were ..

edit on 5-1-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Congrats Liberals. This is what you've created. Liberals and the media are responsible for fostering behavior like this.

Oh what, you disagree? Please tell me more about how Trump has fostered an atmosphere of hate.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Can you show us some more info on people praising these actions?.
Not disbelieving just want to go and shout at them.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
All I can ask is why didn't anyone who was participating during the live feed not notify the police or even their parents? to attempt to stop their madness? 24-48 hours is a heck of a long time! I can only hope that someone did interfere and that is why he was released instead of killed.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

The BBC did say someone saw it and reported it.
So did Fox in the video I posted...don't know who but does anyone know how many people saw it live?.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Absolutely disgusting.

Reverse the races and we would have the lame duck President on the TV preaching and his AG on a witch hunt.

This better be prosecuted as a hate crime.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

This is some of the most disgusting footage I have ever seen out of a modern, developed nation.

The people who brought the perpetrators of this crime in to the world should be ashamed.
edit on 5-1-2017 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I wake up to people excusing these vermin. Not surprised.

It's been almost 24 hours, why aren't they all dead?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join