It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I bet it's going to be fake. But it will be deemed fake a week or more from now and everyone will have already forgotten about it by then, much like the Muslim woman whom had her hijab torn off of her head.

They really really want a liberal vs conservative civil war. It's the only thing that could keep this country afloat until ww3.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SheepDipped

This is not Liberal v conservative ffs every liberal will be as disgusted as every conservative.
It sure is racism but this is where you are all going wrong turning this into a right v left thing it aint.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Looked too stupid to be fake. Why even do something like this? Knowing the consiquences?

I saw this earlier and it did piss me off because if the roles qere reversed, fake or not, would be national news, front page everywhere, and would cause riots.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
This is not motivated by politics.
DO NOT politicize this..
Im shocked so many of you are buying into the partisan thing...

The environment that bred these monsters... is a creation of the Left.

The permissive approach and appeasement that taught them they can act without fear of any real retribution or loss... is a creation of the Left.

Who is it that validates the use of violence and rioting as a way of getting what you want? The Left.

Who was it that was sending out violent agitators to disrupt rallies in the last election? The Left.

When some thug gets his just rewards at 1,000fps from a citizen who isn't prepared to bow down and accept a kicking, who turns up on TV, tears streaming down his face, to support the thug instead of the victim? I'll give you a clue, it wasn't George Bush and it wasn't Donald Trump.

Nobody is saying that these monsters were told to act like this. We are saying, however, that they were taught to act like this.

This is the Obama generation. This is his legacy.

edit on Ev04ThursdayThursdayAmerica/ChicagoThu, 05 Jan 2017 04:04:50 -06004612017b by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

It remains "alleged" because there is(was? not certain yet) too little information on what really happened at this point.

While I currently accept this was a 1. hate crime, 2. kidnapping, 3 Bullying of someone with at least a degree of mental disability and that they should be put away for a long time, there are factors that could contribute otherwise.

There are people who purposely choose to be put in these kind of situations, often for sexual reasons. If you look out there, it gets seriously disturbing what some people want and do.

While keeping in mind that I find this video to be genuine, if we're in a culture that may create entire scenarios to support the destruction of the 2nd amendment or any other form of control, what will they stop at?
edit on 5-1-2017 by gottaknow because: Added "It remains "alleged" to first sentence to tie in with the post I'm replying to.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ugie1028

the roles have been reversed and it didn't make much national news in this case which is equally as horrible in my opinion... www.opposingviews.com... thegrio.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I'am sorry but this is a byproduct of identity politics the sjw movement as well as blm. It would seem the very same people claiming donald trumps speechs to be dividing the nation should point that finger back at them selves.

You helped create this situation everytime you claimed the white man is evil, that white males are privileged, that they are the ones filled with hate. Where is this white males privledge, where is his hate? hes been held captive, beaten, cut and terrorized by a someone who knew he was handcapped and a helpless victim. Did this special needs white male steal their jobs? Did he single handedly rape their culture? Is the system going to charge these vultures as the human preditors they are or are these people who feel slighted by white people being protected and given privledge to commit these acts without hate crime added to their charge? Who is really being protected the victim or the people who commited this act? F@$k obama, f*&k blm and f$!k chi-town police and politicians!

It's not one side though, it's both. The talking points, rebuttals, ect. of both sides are already known, it runs in circles and that's the best that can get accomplished.....which is nothing. And yet people investing energy into it when nothing is the only outcome.

Or by degrees of separation, you get bad stuff.

So nothing or bad stuff.

And then all the various forms of media delving into it. More time and energy, and with what ends...nothing or bad stuff.

Would be nice for it to turn around though.

edit on 5-1-2017 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I can not believe he got off and didn't get time....shakes head confused.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

These people get paid to kidnap a special needs kid and give him a few injuries and get them to post it on Facebook, it immediately gets media attention and racism is blasted over the airwaves. You will see very few if any people who agree with this yet the media will continue harping on about racism nonetheless and imply it is widespread....

Etc.

It's the same old game they've always played with us, create the problem then have everyone argue over it then never offer a solution. The bathroom thing is a perfect example of this tactic, everyone had their panties in a wad over and then all of a sudden you didn't hear about it anymore, no resolution was reached but people didn't care about that anymore, the media had moved on and this the people as well.

They lead us around like sheep who love being spit on. It's obvious from my point of view.

I agree with you, 100%. This thing was staged to incite more racial and political discord right before the most controversial inauguration we've ever seen. They should have gotten better actors and a better screenwriter, but that's OK because for every one of us who can see this for what it is, there are a hundred others who either cannot or will not allow themselves to see it. The comments on this thread illustrate that beautifully. Let's see, what do we have here?

1) Four Black people decide to kidnap a white person, and just randomly choose one with *gasp!* special needs, who just happens to be available for kidnapping in one of the most notoriously crime-ridden areas in one of the most crime-ridden cities in the country.

2) The cops just happened upon this man wandering around after these four people magically just let him go, and without him telling them anything, they took him to the hospital for treatment.

3) How special is this guy? Not able to vote special? Because if he's not that level of special, he should have been able to tell the police what happened to him.

3) If he really is that level of special, the "attackers" would know it, so invoking Trump's name on the video makes zero sense. It's reminiscent of the "terror attacks" where every single time, there is one unidentified "witness" who hears the "terrorist" scream "Allahu Akbar" right before unloading on the crowd, isn't it? That should be the very first clue that something isn't right here...but when people are emotionally triggered, rational thought and critical thinking go right out the window.

4) The cops just happened to respond to a battery complaint after getting this special guy to the hospital, where they find *gasp!* evidence tying to the random wandering special guy.

5) The perpetrators just happened to decide to conveniently live stream the video on Facebook, completely incriminating themselves, knowing they would be caught. What...they did this because Hillary didn't win? Because our current POTUS told them to, as has been inanely suggested? They essentially martyred themselves then? Right...sure they did.

6) The "perps" are Black, enraged Trump haters and the "victim" is not only White, but golly gee lookie here...he's handicapped to boot and just happened to be in the area. What are the odds?

7) The special guy just happened to be "missing" already. Yeah...from where? Why were they not looking for this special guy? He's handicapped and ostensibly unable to fend for himself, it's cold as hell out there...why was there not an active search going on for this man?

8) What is his special affliction? I'm predicting they'll say he's autistic. Which is really stupid on their part because of his behavior in the video. Maybe they're special too...or maybe they'll come up with something totally different and surprise me, but autism is super convenient and picking on someone like that is certain to cause maximum outrage. Autism is on the rise, and most people are familiar with it.

9) The video was shot in such a way that made sure to show faces, so that no one could mistake who these people are. Very convenient...again, like the staged "terror attacks". No real investigation is necessary; the entire case, complete with clearly identifiable "perps", irrefutable video evidence of the "crime" conveniently streamed live on social media, yelling about Trump presents a clear motive as does the ethnicity of the "victim", they conveniently and quickly connected the wandering guy to the scene of the "crime" where they just happened to get called to right after getting the special guy to the ER...all of that was just wrapped right up, nice and tidy. I suppose the "attackers" were just sitting there, waiting calmly to be arrested and thrown in jail, too, yeah? Sure they were.

10) Trump is supposed to be inaugurated in two weeks. This entire time, every other story out there is framed as not only racially motivated, but politically motivated as well. Black bad guys picking on a poor, defenseless (and conveniently, alone) White good guy because all Black people are "Dems" from the "left" and dislike Donald Trump, and assume that every White person is one of his supporters...even if they're special and couldn't care less about politics. It's sort of like ATS...anyone who speaks out against Trump is automatically labeled a "liberal" Hillary supporter, whether that's actually how they feel or not.

Once again, the people are being played for fools. Why? Because the people orchestrating this crap know that an alarming number of Americans really are fools. They play off of emotions and the strength of personal bias, because they know people will react precisely how they desire them to. Because it works. It worked throughout the entire election, and with some strategically placed emotional triggers like this one to keep the fire going, it is working even better in the present. The comments on this thread are a stark testament to that.

This is fake as hell, but it doesn't matter. People will stubbornly believe it and be outraged. They will blame our current POTUS. They will blame Hillary. They will lash out at the "left" viciously and blame everything on those people. They will blame the BLM movement. They will denounce and ridicule, attack and harangue anyone who tries to get them to see the glaring truth that's right in front of their unseeing, misguided eyes.

And all the while, they're being lied to, manipulated and herded by not only the real bad guys within and behind our government, but by the Orange Messiah himself...who openly mocks them every chance he gets, like this is just a game. It isn't. It is a joke, however, and the majority of the nation are allowing themselves to be the willing, complacent butt of it; exactly as they were meant to

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Not sure it is fake but I agree it is being used to cause strife, I commented on how the first videos heading is "Brittany Herring kidnaps disabled man" but the next is "Trump supporter kidnapped"...just reading this thread people are attempting to paint on side as bad as these animals when the reality is every sane person will find this disgusting.
I think some want a race war.
Oh and I noticed some wanting revenge and actually saying they want to do something about it so Rezlooper what exactly did you want to do?.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: fleabit

Chicago Police saying they believe victim was targeted more because of his special needs... LMAO! They even said "F#@& White People" in the video, yet it had nothing to do with his race. Un Fricking Real.

Of course.. sadly. Trying to tiptoe around the issue, trying to avoid another shooting of white cops or whatever.. instead of dealing with the issue head-on.

I'm sure they are trying to downplay this thing as much as possible because... well, let's just say that no matter how difficult and disturbing it was to watch, I watched the whole video and I'm feeling real pisst off right now. I'm glad I'm chilling in my home right now because I'm feeling a bit violent and vengeful. And, I'm sure there are going to be a whole lot of folks feeling real similar.

So what are you actually thinking of doing?...going out and beating up some black folk?.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: SheepDipped

This is not Liberal v conservative ffs every liberal will be as disgusted as every conservative.
It sure is racism but this is where you are all going wrong turning this into a right v left thing it aint.

Yes it is stop obstructing the reality of the situation! Like it or not the left media and blm supporters created this mess how can you say you didnt with all the trunp hate in the media and spewed forth on the interent. This isnt the result of someone trolling someone and that person killing themselves which most on the left have been quick to jump on the blame train. These people kidnapped and tortured a special needs kid and is in direct relation to the lefts overt and blatant racism. Remember "whitelash" or "love trump hate" yeah this is its result. How about the comet pizza situation wasnt that a direct result of conspiracy theories creating the enviroment? Hey mods are you going to ban liberal hate speech for trump now? How is this any different? And this isnt an attack on the mods for taking that position its about addressing the in light of the situation. Does the fault lie with only the people who committed the crime or does it lie with the people who created the environment? I dont even subscribe to the comet pizza theorys but i can see the hypocrisy of the left in blaming the right for just this type of situation had it been reversed.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I can't believe someone would be this dumb and much less with a group of people. I can't help but think these people may have been paid to do this in order to incite racism. I just can't believe someone would be this dumb knowing they would be caught by the police.

People can be this stupid. Some people think they are ten foot tall and bullet proof stupid.

As soon as they made they guy say F white people it became a hate crime. You shouldn't say f any race.
edit on 5-1-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

These people get paid to kidnap a special needs kid and give him a few injuries and get them to post it on Facebook, it immediately gets media attention and racism is blasted over the airwaves. You will see very few if any people who agree with this yet the media will continue harping on about racism nonetheless and imply it is widespread....

Etc.

It's the same old game they've always played with us, create the problem then have everyone argue over it then never offer a solution. The bathroom thing is a perfect example of this tactic, everyone had their panties in a wad over and then all of a sudden you didn't hear about it anymore, no resolution was reached but people didn't care about that anymore, the media had moved on and this the people as well.

They lead us around like sheep who love being spit on. It's obvious from my point of view.

I agree with you, 100%. This thing was staged to incite more racial and political discord right before the most controversial inauguration we've ever seen. They should have gotten better actors and a better screenwriter, but that's OK because for every one of us who can see this for what it is, there are a hundred others who either cannot or will not allow themselves to see it. The comments on this thread illustrate that beautifully. Let's see, what do we have here?

1) Four Black people decide to kidnap a white person, and just randomly choose one with *gasp!* special needs, who just happens to be available for kidnapping in one of the most notoriously crime-ridden areas in one of the most crime-ridden cities in the country.

2) The cops just happened upon this man wandering around after these four people magically just let him go, and without him telling them anything, they took him to the hospital for treatment.

3) How special is this guy? Not able to vote special? Because if he's not that level of special, he should have been able to tell the police what happened to him.

3) If he really is that level of special, the "attackers" would know it, so invoking Trump's name on the video makes zero sense. It's reminiscent of the "terror attacks" where every single time, there is one unidentified "witness" who hears the "terrorist" scream "Allahu Akbar" right before unloading on the crowd, isn't it? That should be the very first clue that something isn't right here...but when people are emotionally triggered, rational thought and critical thinking go right out the window.

4) The cops just happened to respond to a battery complaint after getting this special guy to the hospital, where they find *gasp!* evidence tying to the random wandering special guy.

5) The perpetrators just happened to decide to conveniently live stream the video on Facebook, completely incriminating themselves, knowing they would be caught. What...they did this because Hillary didn't win? Because our current POTUS told them to, as has been inanely suggested? They essentially martyred themselves then? Right...sure they did.

6) The "perps" are Black, enraged Trump haters and the "victim" is not only White, but golly gee lookie here...he's handicapped to boot and just happened to be in the area. What are the odds?

7) The special guy just happened to be "missing" already. Yeah...from where? Why were they not looking for this special guy? He's handicapped and ostensibly unable to fend for himself, it's cold as hell out there...why was there not an active search going on for this man?

8) What is his special affliction? I'm predicting they'll say he's autistic. Which is really stupid on their part because of his behavior in the video. Maybe they're special too...or maybe they'll come up with something totally different and surprise me, but autism is super convenient and picking on someone like that is certain to cause maximum outrage. Autism is on the rise, and most people are familiar with it.

9) The video was shot in such a way that made sure to show faces, so that no one could mistake who these people are. Very convenient...again, like the staged "terror attacks". No real investigation is necessary; the entire case, complete with clearly identifiable "perps", irrefutable video evidence of the "crime" conveniently streamed live on social media, yelling about Trump presents a clear motive as does the ethnicity of the "victim", they conveniently and quickly connected the wandering guy to the scene of the "crime" where they just happened to get called to right after getting the special guy to the ER...all of that was just wrapped right up, nice and tidy. I suppose the "attackers" were just sitting there, waiting calmly to be arrested and thrown in jail, too, yeah? Sure they were.

10) Trump is supposed to be inaugurated in two weeks. This entire time, every other story out there is framed as not only racially motivated, but politically motivated as well. Black bad guys picking on a poor, defenseless (and conveniently, alone) White good guy because all Black people are "Dems" from the "left" and dislike Donald Trump, and assume that every White person is one of his supporters...even if they're special and couldn't care less about politics. It's sort of like ATS...anyone who speaks out against Trump is automatically labeled a "liberal" Hillary supporter, whether that's actually how they feel or not.

Once again, the people are being played for fools. Why? Because the people orchestrating this crap know that an alarming number of Americans really are fools. They play off of emotions and the strength of personal bias, because they know people will react precisely how they desire them to. Because it works. It worked throughout the entire election, and with some strategically placed emotional triggers like this one to keep the fire going, it is working even better in the present. The comments on this thread are a stark testament to that.

This is fake as hell, but it doesn't matter. People will stubbornly believe it and be outraged. They will blame our current POTUS. They will blame Hillary. They will lash out at the "left" viciously and blame everything on those people. They will blame the BLM movement. They will denounce and ridicule, attack and harangue anyone who tries to get them to see the glaring truth that's right in front of their unseeing, misguided eyes.

And all the while, they're being lied to, manipulated and herded by not only the real bad guys within and behind our government, but by the Orange Messiah himself...who openly mocks them every chance he gets, like this is just a game. It isn't. It is a joke, however, and the majority of the nation are allowing themselves to be the willing, complacent butt of it; exactly as they were meant to

Honestly your reaching so hard because you dont want to confront the reality of the situation. Hes handycapped they didnt expect him to say anything which happened thats why they let him go they picked him because they wanted to mistreat a white kid call him a trump supporter and abuse him. Fake lol it looked pretty real to me these people are not isis they are stupid teenagers wanting to be cool and expected him to wonder home and not being able to explain what happened.

Just shut up honestly yeah trayvon martin was a hoax too right?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

The suspects, two men and two women, all 18, are in custody awaiting formal charges.

The victim knew at least one of his accused attackers from school, Commander Kevin Duffin said. Though he may have voluntarily gotten into a van with the group, police are considering kidnapping charges.

Because the victim is white and the people in the video are black, police also are investigating whether hate crime charges are appropriate, Duffin said.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I remember clearly stating a couple of months ago, that BLM is a terrorist organization, and getting called a racist.

Seems I was right after all.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall

originally posted by: Rezlooper
This isn't Syria my friend, this is the United States of America, where we're civilized (supposedly) and have laws (supposedly) and feel safe to walk down the street, go to the store or the movies.

I had the opportunity to work in Syria once upon a time, and this kind of thing never happened to me. Minorities were protected there, people were friendly. America is just profoundly messed up. Everyone is angry and looking for scapegoats. Disgusting.

I stayed in chicago for 3 months once and this also did not happen to me. Your point?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I have to agree with a few round here. As someone who has studied society and its machinations, it seems clear the identity politics have had an affect. There are a lot of people, some of them really take the differences to heart.

Luckily they are usually few in number

link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Yet he killed good people who would never do something like this.

link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You forget one thing. CNN is already ommitting that detail as will most other outlets.

Insignificant voter block.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join