It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

Dead right. I would shoot them,once or it's a waste of bullets and biff em to my pigs. Did I mention the one shot would be in their feet?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

The TRUTH is Mightier than the Established , Repeated , LIE . Political Correctness has become a Tyranny in American Society Today . It is an Obscene Form Social Anarchy that Must be Destroyed for the Good of All .

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This was definitely a hate crime and all that but come on some of you are acting like these people were all Hillary supporters and democrats and liberals and stuff. I bet this girl and her friends don't really know the first thing about politics they are just some typical uneducated ghetto people who have been told for the past year that all Trump supporters are racist...etc...

But I'm seeing people all over the internet using this as some excuse to justify their racism and label all blacks as mindless thugs .. Or act like all people who don't like Trump are out kidnapping trump supporters and stuff.. I hope you all see this is JUST AS BAD as what the media has been doing this past year constantly running stories about Trump and Racism..etc saying all Trump supporters are racists. This is like the EXACTLY the same thing.
edit on 5-1-2017 by idiedinatimemachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hillary supporters at their finest.

Animals.

These thugs are probably just the tip of the iceberg and this sort of "community organized" racist terror is ongoing and widespread from what the Left has been spreading for eight years.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Do you honestly, seriously believe these people are "Hillary Supporters"? lol I bet they don't even know anything about politics .. they probably don't vote or even really have a political affiliation..But with this I see conservatives are going to the EXACT SAME THING that liberals do... Take one example of something and try to paint an entire group of people with the same brush.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: idiedinatimemachine

Do you honestly, seriously believe these people are "Hillary Supporters"? lol I bet they don't even know anything about politics or even really have a political affiliation..

Did you watch any of it? They rant against Trump, which means they were for Hillary who was the only other choice. Logic is your friend, use it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
That doesn't mean they supported hillary lol. Like if someone asked these people anything about politics they probably wound't know #. I doubt they voted or even really have any political affiliation.. The whole yelling "f trump" thing is just because people have been told for the past year that Trump and his supporters are all racist and stuff like that on the mainstream news. I blame the MSM for inciting this kind of stuff...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
So the Police are really not wanting to put a hate crime charge on it by saying that "kid's do stupid things".. That's bullship! This case needs to be treated the same way it would be if the race rolls were reversed and they were saying " # Obama! # black people!". Those young adults(not kids) knew what they were doing. They were assaulting and torturing that poor mentally handicapped guy because of his race.

Hate crimes are equal opportunity crimes. I feel bad for the victims of all hate crimes especially those whose charges get swept under the table.

Formal Charges are supposed to be filed tomorrow Thursday.. We'll see what they do I guess.

Edit ;Ats censor got me # = Fudge
edit on 5-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: Can't spell today

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Charge these morons with FEDERAL hate crime charges.

That way the state can not just slap them on the wrist.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Sorry if already mentioned and discussed, but CNN said (their sources being the investigators) it wasn't a hate crime... They targeted the guy because he was mentally challenged.

Did they not see the video? Did they not see them calling him white boy and everything else?
Oh wait, that's it; he's white, so it's not a hate crime...

edit:
This is sick, and I'm just tired of it. At this point, I welcome the apocalypse. Man kind needs a wake up call and we need it NOW.
This will only get worse. May the apocalypse come and may only the smart and strong survive. If I don't survive it, then hopefully those who do will lead our species to greatness.

edit on 5-1-2017 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
More fake news from the msm.
According to them, this either didn't happen ( because they aren't reporting it) or its not a hate crime (because it doesn't fit their narrative of white people being the devil).

The upshot is that once again only places like Breitbart are reporting the facts.

And yes, they have their own agenda too, but it certainly seems that they are closer to the truth than the BBC, SKY or CNN.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

That's what's pissing me off about this. Not once in the video I saw did they say" f**k this retard" or f**k this mentally handicapped individual"... They literally were parroting what other black on white racists are saying.

Once they bring up his race, it's game over. You have now entered hate crime territory. Could you imagine the outcry and the charges being filed on a white guy kidnapping AND torturing a mentally handicapped black guy and put that ship on fb. The Internet would melt, reformulate then melt again, reformulate then want his head.

Whether this is a hate crime or not shouldn't even be a debate.
edit on 5-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I dont know what to feel except profound saddness. Hes a special needs kid its just so evil over what? donald trump and being white? The kid wasnt even afriad or scared he didnt know anybetter which makes this just unbearable to watch. The police seem more worried about the rammifications of calling this a hate crime then actually protecting the public.

I'am sorry but this is a byproduct of identity politics the sjw movement as well as blm. It would seem the very same people claiming donald trumps speechs to be dividing the nation should point that finger back at them selves. You helped create this situation everytime you claimed the white man is evil, that white males are privileged, that they are the ones filled with hate. Where is this white males privledge, where is his hate? hes been held captive, beaten, cut and terrorized by a someone who knew he was handcapped and a helpless victim. Did this special needs white male steal their jobs? Did he single handedly rape their culture? Is the system going to charge these vultures as the human preditors they are or are these people who feel slighted by white people being protected and given privledge to commit these acts without hate crime added to their charge? Who is really being protected the victim or the people who commited this act? F@$k obama, f*&k blm and f$!k chi-town police and politicians!
edit on 5-1-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Obama would call this a "success".

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Just stop.
I knew people would attempt to paint all Clinton supporters as these idiots.
Any right nindeed person will be disgusted at this no matter what.
You should be ashamed this ain't the mud pit.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: loam

Well I kinda hope people are not attempting to say all people who doesn't support Trump are like these animals black or white.
I did notice the first video saying the guys name and now the second has turned him into a Trump supporter, I do think people will use this to further widen race relations.
Just a very sad disgusting situation all around.

Knew it would happen.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Recall this reported earlier last year, here's an update:

DIETRICH, Idaho -- A school district investigation into allegations that a mentally-disabled black teenager was raped with a hanger in the Dietrich High School locker room concluded it was "more likely than not" the teen had been the victim of sexual assault and attacks by his football teammates.

Source - KTVB

The problem as to why hate crimes are not always deemed that way when there's an indication that's what they may be -
5/2016

When Congress passed the Hate Crimes Statistics Act of 1990, it compelled the FBI to collect figures on hate violence. But, it did not compel police agencies to report them. Record keeping on hate crimes is still left up to the discretion of local police chiefs and city officials.

Many police departments still refuse to report hate crimes, or to label crimes in which gays, Jews and minorities are targeted because of race, religion or sexual preference as hate crimes. Still other police departments don’t bother compiling them because they regard hate crimes as a politically loaded minefield that can tarnish their image and create even more political friction.

The official indifference by many police agencies to hate crimes prevents federal officials, even if they wanted to more aggressively enforce civil rights laws, from accurately gauging the magnitude of civil rights violence.
Source

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Theres only one response for torturers. Put them down. If it waa up to me I wouldnt hesitate. A torturer is too vile to be tolerated for any reason. And these psychos did it for their own pleasure and hate. It really doesnt get worse than this.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
This isn't Syria my friend, this is the United States of America, where we're civilized (supposedly) and have laws (supposedly) and feel safe to walk down the street, go to the store or the movies.

I had the opportunity to work in Syria once upon a time, and this kind of thing never happened to me. Minorities were protected there, people were friendly. America is just profoundly messed up. Everyone is angry and looking for scapegoats. Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: loam
Another example of the Obama administration,weak minded liberal's have to have their own way,and he has divided the country with his racist rants,hope they catch them and give them life in prison

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join