It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: testingtesting
Guys squabbling is not going to solve anything is it?.
Why not come up with ideas to help solve the mess eh?.

Kill the animals that do this.

Kill them.

Hate to be "that guy".

But kill them.

Quickly.

Ok.. well.. they are kids. Misguided, perhaps racially misguided as well, but still children. They need guidance and help, not death. This is where things go south. As terrible as it was, they didn't kill anyone. They deserve a chance at redemption.

Yeah because they're obviously going to grow up and become valuable members of society. Seriously, somehow Trump supporters are deplorables but these "kids" are simply misguided youth? F#$* that...these people are vermin and need to be treated and dealt with as such. What was the saying? No justice, no peace? I agree this time.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

WTF!?!?!?!?

CPD: Attack on mentally disabled man posted on social media
chicago.suntimes.com...

I can't see what they're saying on the hypotoob.

And yet they are still trying to figure out if this was a hate crime....

At one point, someone tells the man, “say ‘I love black people.’ ”

while someone yelled “F— Trump!” and “F— white people!”

Who cares if they figure it out. Nothing will change for you or I. We wont' be any safer.

One of these days white people are going to have enough of these attacks from the media, thugs and political elite they'll just start SURROUNDING these areas and enact their own justice.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
My fellow AT'ers:

I wish to create a petition for this brutal assault, here is the text of the petition

Please let me know what you think:

Due to the events that occurred in Chicago and on Facebook Live that was perpetrated on a defenseless "special needs" 18 yr old young man by four assailants, who is now traumatized by his should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Even though we live in Canada or abroad in our home countries, we as a global family and community cannot abide or standby idly while this happens to an "innocent".

My brother is a "special needs" person who will never enjoy a full life, with family, children, a wife or husband at their side as most of us do everyday of our lives.

If we fail to protect the most "vunerable and innocent" of our respective communties, then we are failing them as much as we our falling ourselves.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."- Edmund Burke.

I request with this petition, that Facebook remove the perpetrators Facebook accounts on account of the ill that they have done to this young man.

For those who live in the United States, to insist that this assualt be considered a federal crime, since they "kidnapped" and deprived him of his liberty while ruthless intent harm him. They should be punished to the fullest extent of your legal system and deprive them of their liberty, since now this young man will be imprisioned in the most hideous jail cell of all - a cell without walls, the jail cell of the mind and memory where there will be no reprieve at all for him until the end of his days.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

“It’s sickening,” Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said of the video. “It makes you wonder what would make individuals treat somebody like that. I’ve been a cop for 28 years and I’ve seen things you shouldn’t see in a lifetime, but it still amazes me how you still things you just shouldn’t. I’m not going to say it shocked me, but it was sickening.”

Johnson said he can’t connect what happened in the video to Trump talking and tweeting about violence in Chicago.

“If you looked at the video, it was just stupidity,” Johnson said.

Johnson said he didn’t know of any other incidents involving assaults targeting Trump supporters in the city.

In mid-November, four people were arrested after a man was attacked and robbed in Chicago while bystanders yelled “don’t vote for Trump,” DNAInfo reported. That attack was also caught on video:

heavy.com...

edit on 4-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Martin75

You're peddling the SH*T trying to blame Obama. You know who's responsible for this??? The people who did it. Not Trump, Not Obama, Not the Media, not god damn video games or anything else.

Stop placing blame everywhere except where it belongs. and Stop trying to create enemies where they don't exist.

Don't talk to me I don't care. You'll be doing me a favor.

That would be all well and good if Obama hadn't insinuated himself into the media frenzy of high profile events with comments like "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon".

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
They deserve a chance at redemption.

Your right 20 years cracking rocks on a chain gain ought to be sufficient rehabilitation

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

WTF!?!?!?!?

chicago.suntimes.com...

check this out:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

School Calls Cops After Kid’s Comment About Brownies Is Deemed Racist

An incident where police were called to a party in a third grade classroom after a student’s comment about brownies was interpreted as racist by another student has left a bad taste in the mouth of parents, educators and law enforcement officials.

On June 16, one day before the end of the school year, a 9-year-old boy at William P. Tatum Elementary School in Collingswood, New Jersey, made a comment about the brownies being served to the class and another student exclaimed the remark was racist.

And what they are saying about the case in the OP (from your link):

“Although they are adults, they’re 18,” Duffin said. “They’re young adults and they make stupid decisions.”

I
N
S
At
N
Its, finest
T
Y

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This feels different. This feels like people are being pushed past breaking points. It is not the result of the actions of 4 people. It is the result of years of liberal bias against white men.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

WTF!?!?!?!?

chicago.suntimes.com...

check this out:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

School Calls Cops After Kid’s Comment About Brownies Is Deemed Racist

An incident where police were called to a party in a third grade classroom after a student’s comment about brownies was interpreted as racist by another student has left a bad taste in the mouth of parents, educators and law enforcement officials.

On June 16, one day before the end of the school year, a 9-year-old boy at William P. Tatum Elementary School in Collingswood, New Jersey, made a comment about the brownies being served to the class and another student exclaimed the remark was racist.

And what they are saying about the case in the OP (from your link):

“Although they are adults, they’re 18,” Duffin said. “They’re young adults and they make stupid decisions.”

I
N
S
At
N
Its, finest
T
Y

Exactly. White people have to live by different rules according to what the system has evolved to.

Im sick of it.

I'm totally disenfranchised with this country and it's people.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well since the dude was special needs, it shall be something to see the SJW community start eating itself over this incident when their 'Oppression Scale' becomes the debate (er the debate becomes the 'Oppression Olympics').

One directive is certain in the ensuing carnage however:
Youtube: [blacks cant be racist]
About 5,710,000 results

edit on 4-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You forget one thing. CNN is already ommitting that detail as will most other outlets. Most SJW's will claim ignorance on that detail or hoax, lie because that is not what CNN or buzzfeed or salon.com reported.

That is how they not deal with these sort of things because otherwise it will be to conflicting for them and make them look less credible then they already do.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 05 Jan 2017 00:00:21 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
This feels different. This feels like people are being pushed past breaking points. It is not the result of the actions of 4 people. It is the result of years of liberal bias against white men.

Agreed in full

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I think it is time people do really truly start getting sick of it. Enough to do something about it actively and all that superficial bs like lighting candles and hosting concerts with crappy pop culture artist singing songs with flat neutral lyrics all in the name of some sort of "unifying" slogan.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

An Afro America Hate Crime . Racists come in Multiple Colors by the way..........

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Say just that as a CNN anchor or most other media and you will be out of a job that very instant.

Like that guy that used to work for bioware on mass effect while this manveer guy goes all over twitter and facebook spitting on white people but he gets to keep his job.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 05 Jan 2017 00:02:44 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Cutting a disabled man's skull to the bone to put out your cigarette /snip

#noexcuses for these adults*

*yes, legally responsible at 18 years old.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I blame this on the fact that police refuse to even acknowledge black on white hate crimes! It can only be racist and hate if it's the other way!

It normalizes this behaviour for black people. I feel for this kid, wow, what a horrible thing to go through!

I hope all the animals in the video rot in the worst prison in the world! I hope they all get what's coming to them! Especially that horrible little girl filming with such glee!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

I guess the cops happened to see him on the side of the road all downtrodden looking, couldn't even talk hardly between whatever his disability is the the 48 hours of trauma, but they knew something was way wrong so picked him up.

Yeah, the girl doing shout outs the whole time. Savages. What ideology, the MSM, what the Ruling Establishment and their games of divide & conquer has done to our people our entire citizenry.

edit on 5-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

We need Trump now more than ever... omg... This is the depths these wretched humans are willing to go. When they go low we go high!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join