It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Wikileaks and Snowden (Death Penalty)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
He was talking tweeting about traitors, not leakers.
edit on 4-1-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Soo what's his current position on assange and Snowden? We know what he said 2 years ago but what does he think now?

Remember Trump said obamas birth certificate was fake and he recently changed his opinion. Opinions are going to change. I highly doubt he still feels the same way. 2 years ago he was going off what lies the government was spewing. A lot has come out between here and there.

Eagerly awaiting his current status on this subject.

Edit : traitors should be shot or hung... Leakers should be hailed as patriots.

The big difference between traitors and Leakers is, one takes the info for personal gain(hang em) the other exposes corruption to better the people(patriot)
edit on 4-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Soo what's his current position on assange and Snowden? We know what he said 2 years ago but what does he think now?

Remember Trump said obamas birth certificate was fake and he recently changed his opinion. Opinions are going to change. I highly doubt he still feels the same way. 2 years ago he was going off what lies the government was spewing. A lot has come out between here and there.

Eagerly awaiting his current status on this subject.

Minds never change according to the OPs logic.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Could you imagine a world where no one changes their opinion based on new facts?... Wait.. I think I'm living in that world already..remember Russia hacked the opinion of the nation!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

So far, in my opinion, Wikileaks and Snowden have delivered the goods - I'm standing-by as to whether Trump can do the same.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join