It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Lies To Trumpbro Hannity, PE Trump Approves

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Assange said that?

"Podesta gave out that his password was the word ‘password’

I haven't seen the interview but from what I've read, Assange was referring to Podesta's gmail password being 'password,' not some other CAP email account.

If Assange is referring to the gmail account, the leaked email would not be proof of that.

The username and password in the email was not for his gmail account.

Yep. You have it now.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Assange said that?

I haven't seen the interview but from what I've read, Assange was referring to Podesta's gmail password being 'password,' not some other CAP email account.

If Assange is referring to the gmail account, the leaked email would not be proof of that.

Yep. You have it now.

So then you agree that given the information we currently have, Assange is incorrect in his statement?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Assange said that?

Yep. You have it now.

So then you agree that given the information we currently have, Assange is incorrect in his statement?

No. Assange said Podesta gave out his gmail password as 'password.'

The OP is saying the leaked email shows his CAP email account password was 'p@ssword.'

Therefore the OP has not proven Assange lied.

edit on 4-1-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

But his assertion is thusly. Ergo a ludicrous online lie?

Oh and I'd recommend watching. Worth the 42 min.
edit on 4-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I know it's the mud pit, but I am just going to say the OP was mistaken in his understanding that the CAP email had anything to do with Assange's statement.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Where is Assange's proof of that?

If it is the leaked emails, he only has proof that the CAP password was password.

edit on 4-1-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He didn't lie, he was just extremely careless without intent so what's good for the cow is good for the herd.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Rosinitiate

I know it's the mud pit, but I am just going to say the OP was mistaken in his understanding that the CAP email had anything to do with Assange's statement.

Boy these mud pits get me every time.

Keep forgetting you don't need facts, just the illusion of.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I guess it's the 58,660 emails that were hacked from Podesta's gmail account.

I assume Podesta will correct Assange if Assange is wrong instead of looking like a dumb@ss and giving Assange credibility if none is deserved.

ETA: But, I would bet money we don't see Podesta dispute that claim.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If it is the leaked emails, he only has proof that the CAP password was password.

What I hear was that Podesta didn't have a super secret password and easy to guess.

Someone according to several reports at the time suggested someone within the CF was installing malware to access information.

How it all happened remains to be seen. What Assange said was it wasn't Russia or a state body and Podesta didn't make it very difficult.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I guess it's the 58660 emails that were hacked from his account.

I assume Podesta will correct Assange if Assange is wrong instead of looking like a dumb@ss and giving Assange credibility if none is deserved.

So you admit that Assange was referring to Podesta's gmail account, yet we have an email from Podesta showing that password was for another account.

Therefore, it appears that Assange was either lying, confused or mistaken because we have no proof from any of the emails that Podesta gave out his gmail password as being "password".
edit on 4-1-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

That's the real lie.

So many on the left are screaming about the 'truth', but refuse to acknowledge it when it cuts against them.

They'd rather deflect and pretend none of it is real. Disgusting and far worse than I could have ever imagined possible from our country.

Sad. Just sad.

How does that apply in this case? I've never claimed that any of the emails were fraudulent or in any way altered. What truth about the emails do you think I'm denying? I haven't gone to threads about the contents of the emails and stamped my feet and gone about how "sad" and "disgusting" it was and how the OP was trying to deflect from the "real" conversation we should be having about Russian hacking.

What is it about one that precludes talking about the other? Why is it that you believe we can't talk about both what was in the emails and how they were obtained?

And what is it exactly that you think should be done regarding anything in either the DNC or Podesta emails? It seems to me that everything you just said could be applied in reverse to those who want to keep beating a dead horse about the contents of the emails (not really, you just want to talk about "corruption" vaguely because even you and yours are tired of talking about the details by now).

From my perspective, the "they just don't want to talk about the content of the emails" narrative is a deflection.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I guess it's the 58660 emails that were hacked from his account.

So you admit that Assange was referring to Podesta's gmail account, yet we have an email from Podesta showing that password was for another account.

Therefore, it appears that Assange was either lying, confused or mistaken becase we have no proof from any of the emails that Podesta gave out his gmail password as being "password".

I am saying that right now, all we have been told is that Podesta's gmail password was 'password.' And his CAP email password was 'p@ssword.'

Simultaneously.

*sigh* And as of right now, no one has proven that Assange was lying about it. Podesta can correct him if he is wrong/lying. But since his emails were hacked, it's safe to say Assange probably knows what his password was.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I guess it's the 58660 emails that were hacked from Podesta's gmail account.

ETA: But, I would bet money we don't see Podesta dispute that claim.

Assange hangs his hat on a 100% success rate in getting it right...over the last 10 years, & no-one has come forward in that time to dispute the validity of any released documents.

Then, after god knows how long, he does this interview where he again reiterates that claim as well as confirming that it was not Russia or any state party - which really leaves just 2 options - he lied or he is telling the truth.

Precedence.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

What I hear was that Podesta didn't have a super secret password and easy to guess.

Someone according to several reports at the time suggested someone within the CF was installing malware to access information.

How it all happened remains to be seen. What Assange said was it wasn't Russia or a state body and Podesta didn't make it very difficult.

How is any of that relevant to this discussion?

Mother has just proven the OP's assertion. Assange was referring to the gmail account and has no proof of what he claimed.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Mother has just proven the OP's assertion.

What? No, I haven't. I said the OP did not prove Assange lied -- which was his assertion.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Mother has just proven the OP's assertion. Assange was referring to the gmail account and has no proof of what he claimed.

Are we in upside down Land?

On the contrary, she said the OP's claim is baseless. Just because an email in their leaks shows an admin password from CAP didn't mean that that specific email has any relevance at all to his actual comment.

In other words, he's speculating and nothing is proven.
edit on 4-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Assange didn't say anything about the CAP password and has not provided any evidence of his claim.

It is much more likely that Assange was mistaken in his comments.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

That is pedantically pathetic. You haven't proven Assange lied AT ALL. You really are desperate.

I'm open to being proven wrong if you want to come up with an actual argument beyond saying "nuh uh! nuh uh!" and calling me "desperate." When you stop shaking, give it a go!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Assange didn't say anything about the CAP password and has not provided any evidence of his claim.

It is much more likely that Assange was mistaken in his comments.

Now you're just #ing with us.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join