It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam. Reason why its growing & How Iran reacted to the Islamic Revolution.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

And the true reason you are now going to pass over my messages is I come with facts and reason and you can't muster a response because you don't know what you are talking about and just hate, then find a reason, however ridiculous or untrue it might be and stick with it.

Until someone like me comes along who has any knowledge of reality and makes you look foolish because you have such stupid reasons for hating.

You realize you can't compete and like the chicken you are you duck and hide.

Shock and awe!(Shekhina!!????)

It doesn't matter because if I don't stop you from hate mongering I can still dissect your comments and highlight the fact that your hatred is misplaced and your total lack knowledge of the world at the same time.
edit on 6-1-2017 by TerriblePhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have read some of the quran but when mohamed rode a flying donkey that was powered
by farts I had to let it go.Just step away from the book.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: grayghost

Interesting. The only part in the Qur'an that mentions his journey is this passage from the 17th Surah "Al-Isra" (Surah 17:1, Pickthall translation):

1. Glorified be He Who carried His servant by night from the Inviolable Place of Worship to the Far distant place of worship the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed, that We might show him of Our tokens! Lo! He, only He, is the Hearer, the Seer.

The other stuff which you ridiculously exaggerated is found in Hadith & traditions, which are separate books from the Qur'an. So unless you can show anyone where it is the Qur'an, I'm calling your statement false.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: grayghost
I have read some of the quran but when mohamed rode a flying donkey that was powered
by farts I had to let it go.Just step away from the book.

If you are trying to sound like a fool, well done.

"I don't understand something, therefore I mock it with fart jokes. "

Impressive. Giving up reading a book about religion because it has mystical content? What were you expecting?

I have to say, I do not believe that you read page one.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

So you made it to the 17th chapter and stopped?

That means you read a lot, yet all you remember is a story that is not fully told in the Quran?

Well, forgive me for saying that I think you are lying but there is really no other option.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Interesting. The only part in the Qur'an that mentions his journey is this passage from the 17th Surah "Al-Isra" (Surah 17:1, Pickthall translation):

1. Glorified be He Who carried His servant by night from the Inviolable Place of Worship to the Far distant place of worship the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed, that We might show him of Our tokens! Lo! He, only He, is the Hearer, the Seer.

The other stuff which you ridiculously exaggerated is found in Hadith & traditions, which are separate books from the Qur'an. So unless you can show anyone where it is the Qur'an, I'm calling your statement false.

I called it a lie. Same thing. We won't hear from him or her again as nobody confonts being busted lying on the Internet, they just vanish.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant
You might be right about that but then again who cares what you think.

All 3 aren't fit to wipe your hind end with.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

How would you know that since you clearly haven't read either? You can always start with the link in my sig, though.

(post by grayghost removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Muslims are extremely peaceful people, and there religion teaches it.

People have problems with the fact that most Muslims have nothing to do with violence or terrorism.

Let them believe whatever, freedom of speech and they are p¢s7y anyway, let em be full of hate and express it verbally towards a religion of people who worship God, love Jesus and Mary and are basically the same as Christians.

We all have the same God if at all and they have the same basic beliefs. More are victims by far than enemies.

There will always exist hate rhetoric, wise men list, laugh while those fools talk, knowing better than to fall victim to instilled by fabrications hate of people who are not bothering you.
edit on 18-1-2017 by Joshuabennone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: grayghost
a reply to: enlightenedservant
You might be right about that but then again who cares what you think.

All 3 aren't fit to wipe your hind end with.

Aren't we nice?

Is the Internet where you go to talk trash about people you don't know, yet hate regardless?

You do yourself a disservice by acting like an adolescent, how old are you?

Islam is a growing religion that actually does give people a good system of morals and that is good.

It makes it sweeter that you hate it AND it's becoming more popular, less people are falling for the hate speech you are and that you are incapable of stopping it, because such a thing causes frustration and hate deserves to be frustrated... needs to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join