It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squeaky clean, huh? Obama forgot about these 25 scandals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Agreed,

Although the president isn't supposed to do stupid stuff like this. And I would love to source it, but he is gone in 2 weeks. On my little radar, it is still bad and a sandal.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Judging from this little gem of a comment you should know how to ID childish very easily.

I'd say that it refers beating a dead horse. Show us where Obama has been indicted for anything? Your sources are right-wing echo chambers. If you wear # coloured glasses, everything looks like #. How about you get out of the partisan sluiceway and do some independent research if it's all that important to you. You know, something beyond googling "I hate Obama" and posting the results for the compadres to grunt and wave their fists at.

Cuz this feces-hurling chimp stuff is getting real old and simply clogging up the site.
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Indeed. Urging you to venture beyond the bubble to seek your own truths certainly is childish on my part. My apologies. Nice avatar, btw.

edit on 4-1-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: some words are better than others.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Ok, you are a terrible motivational speaker.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Ok, you are a terrible motivational speaker.

Oh, you'd be surprised, but I also know when to quit bothering.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

a reply to: enlightenedservant

There are 25 listed, I suggest reading them.

When you have a 66% failure rate with the first three, why would anyone investigate further. The source for you OP was a partisan blog, there are many of us that do not take them serious.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson
a reply to: kurthall

Show us some racist evidence.

If your go-to is the housing discrimination, I am ready for you.

Bring it, when a federal court found him and his KKK supporting father guilty. I want to actually see this evidence that you have, that his lawyers couldn't produce, to defend him in federal court.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

I listed the top 3, there as some real bad scandals. Even though Obama claims his admin to be scandal free, it was far from it.

You forgot the *epic* Fast & Furious scandal. Firearms dealers were instructed to let known straw-buyers purchase thousands of firearms to smuggle to Mexico/sell on the black market, while agents were then prohibited from interdicting the shipments as they had done under previous schemes. These firearms, since Barry's team let them flood into the black market, have been recovered at hundreds of crime scenes on both sides of the borders (including being used in the murder of USBP agent Brian Terry, and suspicions over links to the murder of ICE agent Jamie Zapara), with more than half still in circulation.

Has everyone already forgotten that Eric Holder was held in contempt of Congress for telling them to take a hike when they came asking questions? Even Princess Barry had to invoke executive privilege to protect himself.

Squeaky clean? Absolutely not.

Wasn't this started under Bush?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Nixon wasn't impeached, he resigned. Gaps in the tapes, but more importantly the foul language on the tapes lead to the resignation. The f word was not in the normal vernacular in the early 70's. Nixon and his cronies' mouths basically took them down.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

And Nixon was pardoned to spare us sensitive Americans the thought of prosecuting a former president.

There are 2 sets of laws, one for the 1% and one for the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Even Princess Barry had to invoke executive privilege to protect himself.

Princess Barry? Is that how you make yourself feel manly? I'd go out on a limb to say he's pretty much exceeded any expectations you might have out of life by any metric. But by all means, keep pounding away on that keyboard!

That's only valid if my expectations included "being President", which they don't. I've already met the majority of my academic, professional, and personal goals. Unlike Princess Barry, I did it entirely on my own merit. Oh, and I didn't get anybody killed through ineptitude, wreak social and economic destruction, or foment some of the worst civil tension in memory as a byproduct.

So, yeah, I'll keep banging away on my keyboard. Unlike him, I've earned it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

...and?

What is he going to do? Seriously.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

You forgot the *epic* Fast & Furious scandal.

Wasn't this started under Bush?

There have been a few variations of it. Bush also tried something similar, but it was cancelled when they realised it wasn't working.

The key difference is that the Bush version involved the smugglers being intercepted at the point of transfer and the firearms recovered. In the Obama version, they decided not to intercept the firearms or arrest anybody, allowing a steady and essentially unmonitored flow of guns onto the black market. From what I recall, the only actual arrest was of somebody who was being tracked down by a different taskforce due to drug smuggling.

Congress would love to know why the Obama administration decided to severely mismanage Fast & Furious... except the administration flipped them the bird and told them to take a hike.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Exactly. The word "scandal" is severely overused now. It reminds me of the "Dijon mustard" non-scandal during the early days of Pres Obama's 1st term. Or the "terrorist fist jab" incident. Meh.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Nothing, he knows Trump will be in the WH in 2 weeks.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

The Obama Admin was a on the job learning experiment, and unfortunately O never picked up the needed skills. This is what you get when you put an inexperienced person in the drivers seat that was pushed along by the weaponized media.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

This is what you get when you put an inexperienced person in the drivers seat that was pushed along by the weaponized media.

]So you now predict poor Trump will do worse than Obama, as he has zero political experience!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Running a multi million (billion) $ business is a good start. He will help you, even if you don't want his help. I see Obama as helping the huge corps, and huge medical insurance and medical service industry.
He is in their pockets. How else can you explain the dismal ACA?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

So just out of curiosity what was posted you disagree with exactly?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Uh, you don't recall Trump saying racist things about Mexicans? Where has your head been?

Geez, for the millionth time "Mexicans" are not a race, it's a nationality. And the issue is border security, not ethnicity.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I bet he doesn't care as (if you are not aware) Obama is done..get over it.
This place is becoming full of drama queens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join