It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squeaky clean, huh? Obama forgot about these 25 scandals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: odzeandennz

I may be, what does clutching on to straws mean?

I'd say that it refers beating a dead horse. Show us where Obama has been indicted for anything? Your sources are right-wing echo chambers. If you wear # coloured glasses, everything looks like #. How about you get out of the partisan sluiceway and do some independent research if it's all that important to you. You know, something beyond googling "I hate Obama" and posting the results for the compadres to grunt and wave their fists at.

Cuz this feces-hurling chimp stuff is getting real old and simply clogging up the site.

Obama is protected by his appointments and therefore wouldn't receive an indictment when he has plenty of fall people for plausible deniability.

You'd probably see that if you weren't wearing rose-tinted glasses.
I saw Slick Willie get impeached for lying about a blowjob. But you couldn't take Obama to task for all of his 'misdeeds''? Might just be a reason for that.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

You are bashing another poster by saying Barrack Hussein has lived a more fulfilling life than he?

I suppose you feel the same way about Kim Kardashian.

Some live their lives with our hearts/minds on the afterlife, some do not.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson
a reply to: kurthall

Show us some racist evidence.

If your go-to is the housing discrimination, I am ready for you.

Uh, you don't recall Trump saying racist things about Mexicans? Where has your head been?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I asked you for some evidence. By not posting it in your first response to me I am assuming you have none.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You must have misunderstood, by proof he means a source.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I asked you for some evidence. By not posting it in your first response to me I am assuming you have none.

Sure do on a tablet, can't post links I will when I get off from work. Or just google Trump Racist Mexicans, and watch the VIDEOS of words coming right out of the horses mouth! Oh yes, also google his views on married women working, its "dangerous"!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You are bashing another poster by saying Barrack Hussein has lived a more fulfilling life than he?
I suppose you feel the same way about Kim Kardashian.
Some live their lives with our hearts/minds on the afterlife, some do not.

No, I called somebody out for childish behaviour. Little too much of that going on around here with the expectation it is the intellectual equivalent of discourse. And I'm seriously tired of some chimp with a room temperature IQ calling out 'libtards'. This site used to be better than that.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Judging from this little gem of a comment you should know how to ID childish very easily.

I'd say that it refers beating a dead horse. Show us where Obama has been indicted for anything? Your sources are right-wing echo chambers. If you wear # coloured glasses, everything looks like #. How about you get out of the partisan sluiceway and do some independent research if it's all that important to you. You know, something beyond googling "I hate Obama" and posting the results for the compadres to grunt and wave their fists at.

Cuz this feces-hurling chimp stuff is getting real old and simply clogging up the site.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I will check back just for you, thank you for the followup.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
None of those things seem like scandals to me...

Hillary's email server was a scandal. Pay to play was a scandal. Trump being accused of rape was a scandal. Bill Clinton being accused of sexual crimes was a scandal. Monica Lewisnki was a scandal. Watergate was a scandal. Iran Contra was a scandal (although clearly the least of these, IMHO).

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
When the democrats discovered Nixon had their private spaces bugged they went to town on that, but when one of their own is corrupt to the core, like Obama is they cover, excuse, and blame others.

Even the idea that some idiot Obama enabler would come out and suggest that his administration is clean is beyond the ludicrous. The level of felony perjury Obama has committed multiple times is worthy of him being tarred and feathered. Not to mention the people who have already died because of Fast and Furious that he denied knowledge of. Once a pathetic liar always a pathetic liar. Obama has desecrated America and that is his only legacy today.

He is angry at the American people and warns people to watch out for the American voter. He now has only contempt for anyone not in his immediate Marxist circles and will continue to defame other Americans and anyone who doesn't support his failed policies even though they have all tragically failed.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Would it be a scandal if Obama knew the server was unsecured and did nothing?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Would it be a scandal if Obama knew the server was unsecured and did nothing?

Meh.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Are you being difficult tonight?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The people who don't see any problem are going to do an about face in 2 weeks and see fault every where.

I will be objective and fair with Trump, just like I am/was with the dithering Obama.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Are you being difficult tonight?

Not trying to be.

By "Meh," I mean it's not a particularly weighty scandal. It certainly doesn't ring down through history the way even Iran Contra does.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Once a pathetic liar always a pathetic liar......

Thank you for admitting Trump will always be a pathetic liar!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You are correct, If we would have taken care of Nixon, we may never of had Reagan, Clinton and all the list goes on.

But he knew about classified info on unsecured server, and communicated with HRC using a fake name. Not great.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

You are correct, If we would have taken care of Nixon, we may never of had Reagan, Clinton and all the list goes on.

But he knew about classified info on unsecured server, and communicated with HRC using a fake name. Not great.

It certainly doesn't look great. But did Obama send any classified information to her server? Do we have any evidence that he knew the server was unsecured?

I'm not saying he didn't do anything wrong. I'm just saying that as far as scandals go, being aware of someone else's scandal doesn't exactly qualify as history book material.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

This is a politically charged time, some people get upset and want to ignore stories like this. But I find the stories and put them up, and I will do so if Trump heads down the Obama path of scandals.

So in your sense of fairness, you use one partisan source in your OP, good job on being objective.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join