It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squeaky clean, huh? Obama forgot about these 25 scandals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Seems like a lot of different people are interested in the truth.
Sorry if you refuse to be objective.

I think you need to investigate the difference between 'objective' and 'subjective'. If you want to be objective, remove the blinders, go beyond the partisan bravo sierra and see what story emerges. If you can't be bothered doing that, may as well just recite World Net Daily while facing a mirror. You'll still be validating your worldview, but it won't be adding to your broadband use.

originally posted by: jimmyx
hey, where you been JC?.....I guess I just haven't been in the same thread as you have, or at the same time.

Well, I skipped out on ATS for a couple of months because the mudpit and sheer ignorance on display was making me nuts. I came back after the election but you know what? Not much has changed. Hope you're doing well, though.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
These 2 are cool.....

3. Obama IRS targets conservatives

4. Obama’s DOJ spies on AP reporters

The IRS scandal led to some Contempt of Congress citations !!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obama is just like Hillary with the open lying.

It's all exposed and still we have millions of people not facing it.

Your president elect is a liar and cheat! He is crooked as heck!!!! That's a fact!!!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Oh, your right. All the scandals that are in the report are from big lairs. I believe the same exact same thing you do. Your baseless accusations turned me into what ever you say.

Could you instant message me with the next story you want me to post, I think it is for the best.

I think you need to investigate the difference between 'objective' and 'subjective'. If you want to be objective, remove the blinders, go beyond the partisan bravo sierra and see what story emerges. If you can't be bothered doing that, may as well just recite World Net Daily while facing a mirror. You'll still be validating your worldview, but it won't be adding to your broadband use.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Your president elect is a liar and cheat! He is crooked as heck!!!! That's a fact!!!!!

Well that statement is sooo trailblazing and original !!!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is a politically charged time, some people get upset and want to ignore stories like this. But I find the stories and put them up, and I will do so if Trump heads down the Obama path of scandals.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Well that statement is sooo trailblazing and original !!!

Careful...up here that represents the Revenge of the Pinkos....LOL!
...and we had it first!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Both agendas will spill blood, make no mistake. The Trump agenda makes it better for us as Americans than the globalist agenda, period.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

This is a politically charged time, some people get upset and want to ignore stories like this. But I find the stories and put them up, and I will do so if Trump heads down the Obama path of scandals.

Then why havent you? There are plenty of Trump Scandals to talk about! There are so many I can't freaking believe Americans ignored them!

I would love to see the footage not shown on the Apprentice! Where he calls his son names and talks down to him like he is a loser!

There are plenty of things his ex wife said about him (including ripping her hair out while "violating" he ( the lawyer s had the terminology changed from RAPE) , he had an affair for years and years! We could talk about Trump U, totally a scam!! We could talk about his Twitter melt downs, that include everything from Saturday Night Live to North Korea!

We could easily review all of the footage of him being sexist, raciest, ignorant!

Yeah, the Trumpitiers did a bang up job putting , a non tax paying citizen in office

edit on 4-1-2017 by kurthall because: Fix

I would think Paying your taxes would be a pre requisite to be POTUS, guess not

edit on 4-1-2017 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Oh, your right. All the scandals that are in the report are from big lairs. I believe the same exact same thing you do. Your baseless accusations turned me into what ever you say.

Could you instant message me with the next story you want me to post, I think it is for the best.

LOL...the defence rests, m'Lord.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Show us some racist evidence.

If your go-to is the housing discrimination, I am ready for you.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

(Trump isn't president yet) he can't have scandals.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

a reply to: enlightenedservant

I bet you think one down, 24 to go.

I'm not a betting man because gambling's against my religion. You should know that, man.

Though if I were a betting man, you would've lost that bet since I didn't care enough to read the article, much less try to refute its other examples lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
25 scandals that the media is ignoring, don't you think that is worth a read?

Being objective is tough, I have a hard time too.

But if not reading the article means you are as prepared as always.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thought you would get a kick out of that. I can see we are not on the same page, but I think that is OK.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I listed the top 3, there as some real bad scandals. Even though Obama claims his admin to be scandal free, it was far from it.

You forgot the *epic* Fast & Furious scandal. Firearms dealers were instructed to let known straw-buyers purchase thousands of firearms to smuggle to Mexico/sell on the black market, while agents were then prohibited from interdicting the shipments as they had done under previous schemes. These firearms, since Barry's team let them flood into the black market, have been recovered at hundreds of crime scenes on both sides of the borders (including being used in the murder of USBP agent Brian Terry, and suspicions over links to the murder of ICE agent Jamie Zapara), with more than half still in circulation.

Has everyone already forgotten that Eric Holder was held in contempt of Congress for telling them to take a hike when they came asking questions? Even Princess Barry had to invoke executive privilege to protect himself.

Squeaky clean? Absolutely not.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

a reply to: odzeandennz

I may be, what does clutching on to straws mean?

I'd say that it refers beating a dead horse. Show us where Obama has been indicted for anything? Your sources are right-wing echo chambers. If you wear # coloured glasses, everything looks like #. How about you get out of the partisan sluiceway and do some independent research if it's all that important to you. You know, something beyond googling "I hate Obama" and posting the results for the compadres to grunt and wave their fists at.

Cuz this feces-hurling chimp stuff is getting real old and simply clogging up the site.

Obama is protected by his appointments and therefore wouldn't receive an indictment when he has plenty of fall people for plausible deniability.

You'd probably see that if you weren't wearing rose-tinted glasses.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I get what you're saying. But from my perspective, there's no point reading the rest if one of the 3 in the OP is so wrong. That's a 33.3% failure rate, even if I assumed that the other 2 were legit scandals.

But when I look deeper, I don't really care if he knew about Hillary's emails. She has repeatedly been cleared on the issue & has been convicted of nothing. So that's not a scandal to me either. It's just Republicans constantly wasting taxpayer money on partisan witch hunts that get no results.

That means that 2 of the the OP's 3 listed scandals aren't really scandals, making it a 66.6% failure rate. So why would I look deeper into the article's list if 2 of the 3 examples from it are bogus?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob
Even Princess Barry had to invoke executive privilege to protect himself.

Princess Barry? Is that how you make yourself feel manly? I'd go out on a limb to say he's pretty much exceeded any expectations you might have out of life by any metric. But by all means, keep pounding away on that keyboard!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

There are 25 listed, I suggest reading them.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join