It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat freakshow Leadership on the Warpath

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: xuenchen

The GOP have it clear they want to repeal the ACA. Who cares if they have any kind of replacement?

I accept your deflection.

And no, I don't know what they will actually do.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
nypost.com...

Link above describes the 30 million who lost insurance.

Article is from 2014.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The GOP have it clear they want to repeal the ACA. Who cares if they have any kind of replacement?

I accept your deflection.

And no, I don't know what they will actually do.

There was no mandate for the AHCA to begin with other than by the insurance firms.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

We can read it after it passes.....
They have said they will work to replace it but Dem have already said they will block it
edit on 1/4/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yeah, don't we have to pas it in order to find out what's in it?

hahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

So in other words it's okay for the GOP to be petty but the Democrats are evil if they try to give the Right a taste of their own medicine. I mean the OP did condemn the Dems for stating they'll try to block any SC noms.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

So in other words it's okay for the GOP to be petty but the Democrats are evil if they try to give the Right a taste of their own medicine. I mean the OP did condemn the Dems for stating they'll try to block any SC noms.

Did I say any of that? Nope, you are adding thoughts to my post.

I said that they willrepeal it! Thank God! But they are wanting to replace it but the Democrats have said they will block anything they put forth. Seem like Democrats causing the problems to me. It should be repealed, they passed something no one had read. Let's start over and work on a plan that helps instead of hurts. Why is that wrong????

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

But you're okay if the republicans treat the democrats the same as they were treated, right?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Thankfully Sen Manchin is trying to bridge the gap. He refused to meet with Obama and met with Pence today. He said the Left / Right fight is hurting the American people.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

First off, using the New York Post as a source? That was considered fake news by most before the term became trendy. It's essentially the US version of the Sun.

That said, you're twisting the words of the article. You're making it seem like the 30 million uninsured were previously insured. That's not what the article says. It says that 30 million will have to find new plans that could be more expensive.

Even if we assume the 30 million in your article and the 30 million currently uninsured are independent of each other that still means that 240 million people are in the same position or better off.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Thankfully Sen Manchin is trying to bridge the gap. He refused to meet with Obama and met with Pence today. He said the Left / Right fight is hurting the American people.

I agree with him, but hasn't he been there about 100 years? Is he JUST getting this?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Nah, he's a newer one. He was our WV governor 2005-2010. He joined senate in 2010. He is a democrat but has a tendency to jump party lines. Don't always agree with him but he is 100% right on this.

edit on 1/4/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Bull.

I was insured before and am still insured, but I and everyone else is paying 2 even 3 or 4 times as much.

You may enjoy Obamacare, but it sucks and has been a financial drain on most Americans. Since it's ####ing mandatory, we don't have a choice.
edit on 4-1-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Nah, he's a newer one. He was our WV governor 2005-2010. He joined senate in 2010. He is a democrat but has a tendency to jump party lines. Don't always agree with him but he is 100% right on this.

Then I apologize and will give him the benefit of doubt.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I'm just going off the source you provided. If you want to prove your own claim wrong then be my guest.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Schumer is also saying any Trump Supreme Court Justice nominees should be automatically blocked.

The tolerance and love of the left in full effect. They are in a fight against the judgement of people and for free speech. They will listen and tolerate anyone no matter what ideology they are convinced of (as long as they limit themselves to islam and trample on Christianity) they are accepting and full of reason and love your hate and embrace it. They are of the opinion everyone should be heard. We all have rights and feelings.

Until they find out you don't agree with them:

Their tolerance and love for you is revoked
Their judgement of you will come raining down on you something fierce
Your free speech has no meaning while theirs remains intact
Your ideology means nothing but hate, they will teach you how to love

your life ends where their feelings begin.

Be open minded let them teach you the path, let them show you the light. Let them practice fascism and promote dictatorships to protect you and your loved ones from all the hate from your political party.

I deplore you.

..*implore

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 04 Jan 2017 20:52:51 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: TYPO

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Insurance companies still have control they get to boost the prices of insurance and I don't see the government or the states doing anything about it, do you?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Obamacrap killed the competition now the insurance are control by a few and still get to boost prices for the sector of the population that had insurance to begin with but no mandatory.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The reason Obamacrap looks like more people are now under insurance is because the program expanded Medicaid that still is pay by tax payer, so not only those that always had insurance get to be gouged by insurance companies but also have to pay for the increased in Medicaid recipients.

Still 30 millions have no insurance at all and the CBO expect to stay the same due to insurance rates increased by 2022 within the none elderly population.

What a joke.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join