It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat freakshow Leadership on the Warpath

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And I think it's funny that you think it's okay for people to have to declare bankruptcy because they get sick even if they have insurance. The system we had before the ACA sucked. Repealing the ACA and going back to that system won't change that.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The only ones that benefit from Obamacare is the insurance companies. Do you really think that government does anything to benefit anyone, except their corporate masters?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CHONGO

And you really think giving complete control back to the insurance companies is going to fix anything?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Obamacare resulted in artificially inflated prices.

Eliminating Obamacare will make things affordable.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

And you really think giving complete control back to the insurance companies is going to fix anything?

No I do not! FREE HEALTHCARE FOR EVERYONE! Give us all a couple a thousand Quid a month to sit at home and live as a human being an not a slave.

edit on 4-1-2017 by CHONGO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CHONGO

No I do not! FREE HEALTHCARE FOR EVERYONE! Give us all a couple a thousand Quid a month to sit at home and live as a human being an not a slave.

Who pays you ask? The Federal Reserve prints money out of thin air, backed by nothing. They've sucked off all of us long enough. Time they pay us.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That was the plan from the beginning!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

And I think it's funny that you think it's okay for people to have to declare bankruptcy because they get sick even if they have insurance. The system we had before the ACA sucked. Repealing the ACA and going back to that system won't change that.

Who says they're going back to the old system ?

That's part of the dis-info.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Duh

The reason they brought in Obamacare was because US healthcare was unaffordable and a joke in the first place.

Obama care was just a rubbish fix to a real problem and just made things worse.

Get rid of obamacare and you still have the original problem.
edit on 4-1-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Liberals on the WARPATH! LMFAO Mate! Spit me Black Bush all over the tossers and wankers I run around with!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If we go with what Trump says, it still screws the poor. HSAs require you to have money to begin with. And letting insurance companies compete across state lines doesn't really change much. Most of them are still owned by Aetna, Cigna, BCBS, etc.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why? The insurance companies have already seen they can get away with charging obscene prices. Why would they start charging less?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

If we go with what Trump says, it still screws the poor. HSAs require you to have money to begin with. And letting insurance companies compete across state lines doesn't really change much. Most of them are still owned by Aetna, Cigna, BCBS, etc.

But you mentioned they will go back to the old system.

Where have "they" said that?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I love how the democrats are now worried about the chaos that will be caused by repealing ACA. They sure weren't worried when they were promising that we could keep our plans and our doctors, which was a lie!. My healthcare has gone up, my deductibles have almost doubled, I'm now locked down to in-state doctors only, I have to pay a higher tax because the government deems it a "Cadillac plan", and I now have to fight for almost every test my doctor wants ordered. This is one of the worst plans and it is 100% on the Democrats!!!
edit on 1/4/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Specially when people forget that it was the insurance companies lawyers the ones that added the penalty clause to the healthcare reform and then in order for the government to have it enforced the supreme court call it for what it was a tax.

Hell yea Obama Care is simply a product of the most pig hog big ol fatty industry in the country cash swilling money drunk and frankly it looks like most of the health care industrys about the same.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Why? The insurance companies have already seen they can get away with charging obscene prices. Why would they start charging less?

Oh yea but I would still like seeing this very industry serving and presumptuous monster killed off know that the rate may not go down.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Basically, the government set the price of healthcare.

They stated they would pay X amount. Market/competition decisions were eliminated. When you force people to purchase a product at a price the government sets, then you have no way of charging less.

DID YOU KNOW. . . . that a doctor can charge 9.99 per visit and be fined if he does not set his fees at a level that the government has determined? That Medicaid and Medicare will not reimburse him even at that low rate?

The doctor HAS to charge a set predetermined amount in order to get reimbursed under government health plans.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

The GOP have it clear they want to repeal the ACA. Who cares if they have any kind of replacement?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

The democrats didn't worry when 30 million lost their healthcare plans when Obamacare was enacted.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Has anybody seen any explanations (or excuses) for the 30 million uninsured ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join