It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Hires Eric Holder as Legal Bulwark Against Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Good luck with that.

I don't need any luck - it will be your President that will take care of Holder I suspect.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

HA! Thanks for the laugh. If they can't even nail Hillary for the email thing then Holder isn't even CLOSE to going to jail under the Trump admin.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

HA! Thanks for the laugh. If they can't even nail Hillary for the email thing then Holder isn't even CLOSE to going to jail under the Trump admin.

Once Sessions gets confirmed as AG, then I think the days of liberals getting away with committing crimes is going to end.
Looking forward to the line up of criminals in Obama's administration being targeted.

edit on 6/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Yay! Political witch hunts! I just love it when the judicial system is used as a partisan attack platform...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Yay! Political witch hunts! I just love it when the judicial system is used as a partisan attack platform...

You must have really loved it over the past 8 years then. You reap what you sew. Tough. Let the targeting continue.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Yes the republicans are going to learn ALL about that axiom.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yes the republicans are going to learn ALL about that axiom.

Whether you believe the govt. of the last 8 years targeted conservatives and conservative groups is irrelevant.
What IS relevant is what conservatives believe, as they will now wield more influence with your President.
Fortunately, liberals don't get to decide the truth.

So, if Holder has broken the law in the past, expose it and send him to jail. Then he will have a hard time trying to stop the govt. applying the law in CA. Simple.
If he has not broken the law, then he's just fine isn't he...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Like I said. Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Like I said. Good luck with that.

Like I said - it won't require luck. It will just require President Trump to make the decision to go after Holder, I am sure Sessions and co will only be too willing to help him. If he does there will be no last minute secret meetings with people like Bill Clinton to influence things.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Sounds like you've already assumed he is guilty. Like I said: Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Sounds like you've already assumed he is guilty. Like I said: Good luck with that.

Yes, just like assumed guilt when the DOJ has attacked conservative groups.
Like I said, you reap what you sew.
Not sure what luck has to do with it... targeting people based on their political views is a planned thing, not lucky.
If there is evidence then he stands trial. If found guilty, he goes to jail or faces some other punishment, but his career will be sunk and he'll no longer be a problem. Job done.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Got any proof of this "assumed guilt" you are accusing me of having? Looks like you are putting words in my mouth to me just because you think I'm a liberal and therefore must support all liberals all the time or something.

targeting people based on their political views is a planned thing, not lucky.

Yes. One you are promoting here.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Got any proof of this "assumed guilt" you are accusing me of having? Looks like you are putting words in my mouth to me just because you think I'm a liberal and therefore must support all liberals all the time or something.

targeting people based on their political views is a planned thing, not lucky.

Yes. One you are promoting here.

I don't know what you mean.

I am not accusing you of anything.
I am saying that conservative groups have been targeted by the Obama administration and that if President Trump decides to target liberals from Jan 20th, then it's really just tough. If he does go after Holder and gets a hit, then he can ensure he is no longer a problem in CA. Simple enough to understand.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Ok fine. I stand by my point that Holder won't go to jail no matter what Trump does to him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join