It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edwards Air Force Base - UFO incident - Audio analysis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

No...he didn't talk about about any particular incedent. Only mentioned in passing that he knew of some cases that had occurred where unknown objects had been tracked on radar. If I had known of this case ...I would have been able to at least question him about it. Unfortunately at that stage of my life...I didn't have enough interest to pursue it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I'd bet on your "feeling" on this one.

Only doubts I have on a case like Belgium is maybe it was military, I dont really think so, but maybe.

This is 1965 though, do you really think there is even a remote chance we had this kind of tech then?

From air traffic controller Chuck Sorrels in Karl12's thread(which he got from NICAP)

The objects would be stationary for a period of time and then move very fast to another location and appeared to be able to climb straight up in short order. Good eyesight and my experience as an air traffic controller made it plain to me that these luminous objects were not planes, helicopters, stars, satellites, weather balloons or any other known aerial object.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Bear in mind that it's probably just a bit of radio traffic that went on there. Both in terms of length and conversations.
Not to mention that the jet was scrambled when the UFO activity was almost over. Besides, the AF probably already knew that chasing these craft with a jet interceptor will only waste time and fuel.

IMO they still have more info and the tapes are probably sanitized not to compromise anything. What that "anything" is is anyone's guess. There's about 6 hours of transcripts declassified.

It reminds me of this material from interview with Sorrels:
www.nicap.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I used to believe there was beings from another planet/dimension travelling to our planet but now I think it's just 99% military.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
nice find, here is an interview with one of the ATC

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Anyone notice a pattern here? These tapes, at least the parts that we were able to listen to, don't reveal anything shockingly new. They are of great scientific value, of course, but only within the limited area the AF allowed researchers to take a look at. Copies =/= originals.
As with all declassified info they're very "safe" in that nothing sensitive gets out. But hey, anyone thinking that AF would compromise their knowledge about UFOs for the sake of "goodwill", "fairness" and "right to know" is very naive IMO. Government agencies dont play by these rules. They play by rules set by orders, plans, procedures and contingency plans.
And they wouldn't allow us to see the truth, because they probably don't know jack squat themselves. Sometimes researchers attribute god-like powers to agencies that might be in deeper darkness than an average Joe and Jane. And admitting that "we don't know what the hell was that and we have no way to stop it" is shooting yourself in the foot. With a shotgun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join