It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intent and not a simple value

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I had dinner with a few great minds of the 21th century, i was curious about some simple things.. These set of people were brilliant in a field of robotics, but that was not what interested me. They told stories about how they started, and how far they reached. Illusions and fantasies were told out of their reach, i smiled and laughed, these set of people with brilliant minds were great at doing one thing and one thing only..

So i wanted to know a simple question;" Can a robot teach a human how to love? "

They all pondered and wondered, and most of them came to the same conclusion;" Why not? "

I broke a human to its simplest of parts, body, mind and soul. I asked them once again the same question.
They pondered and wondered once more and said;" Why not? " They made a few differences to the Robot and it looked more human like..

During the dinner, i broke down a human to its atoms, and they rebuilt another with a heart of stone.. I thought to myself, could this truly work?
It filled all the criteria for making a human into existence, and offered happiness and serenity through the days and ages..

I was pleased with the talk, brilliant minds always see a way out, for them everything has a an intent and not a simple value.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The thing is how can someone who does not know what love is give a decent answer?Love has no substitutes, it can be falsified or mimicked but it does not hold any currency value.a reply to: tikbalang

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The thing is how can someone who does not know what love is give a decent answer?Love has no substitutes, it can be falsified or mimicked but it does not hold any currency value.a reply to: tikbalang

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

brainsex

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I find this piece Amazing!

The Intent of giving Life out of somethings.

top topics

join