It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Colluding Reporters Now Set to Cover Trump Administration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
John Harwood, CNBC chief political correspondent,regularly emailed Podesta congratulating him on Hillary's success and also boasting about how upset Trump was in the debate he moderated. He gave Podesta advise on his perceived threat of Ben Carlson and asked the Clinton campaign how to interview Jeb Bush. Maybe a conflict of interest?

John Harwood
CNBC chief political correspondent John Harwood regularly emailed Hillary Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, congratulating him on Hillary’s successes and boasting about how he provoked Donald Trump at a Republican primary debate which he moderated.

He also gave Podesta advice on his perceived threat of Dr. Ben Carson, and asked the Clinton campaign for advice on how he should interview Jeb Bush.

As CNBC chief political correspondent, Harwood can shape the coverage of one of America’s key television networks as the Trump administration prepares to take power.

Another prominent reporter on the Trump White House will be the recently hired New York Times chief political reporter Glenn Thrush, who sent copies of his stories to John Podesta for review.
www.breitbart.com...

Mark Leibovich NYT Chief correspondent colluded with the Hillary campaign on what parts of an interview with Hillary to use for publication. I'm sure he will be even handed.

Other journalists with leading roles reporting on the Trump administration include New York Times chief national correspondent Mark Leibovich, who was described in a Clinton media strategy plan as “sympathetic” to the campaign.

Leibovich also took orders from the Clinton campaign on which parts of an interview with Hillary Clinton could be used for publication.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

It's going to be great when those shills find out what the press protocol of the next administration is.....

They (establishment media), just don't get it....

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

When will these jackwagons realize that the truth will be found. The more they try to sculpt a narrative that suits their needs, the more people will seek the truth.

Source: President Elect Trump

If the MSM would have done their job as intended, I'm sure we would have a President Elect Sanders. Not my choice, but given the research I've done, that seems to be how it would have gone if we would have seen facts with our own eyes.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

How Trump interfaces with / responds to this fake news crap they've been pushing and Obama has been signing shall be something......

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
how could it be a conflict of interest when the medias interest was to get Hillary elected?
colluding with Hillary and the dnc on what questions to ask republican candidates that would make them look bad and make Hillary look good was exactly what the media`s interest was.
edit on 3-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
you got that right, I would rather hear it straight from the horses mouth on social media than rely on the corrupt bias media to twist his words and tell what they think I should hear.

The MSM is going to absolutely despise trump because they won`t be able to lie when reporting what he said.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

There will be a learning curve, and some reporters will have their feelings hurt.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The media has shown itself to be nothing more than a stain in the underwear of a syphilitic whore.

Apologies to all the syphilitic whores who are reading this.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Agreed, I wanted a Trump Sanders spell off at the end.

I liked the fact that Sanders was going to shock the system back to a more equal center. Corps own the politicians and I feel he wasn't so easily bought.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Graphic, yet still very sympathetic to the media.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Agreed, I wanted a Trump Sanders spell off at the end.

I liked the fact that Sanders was going to shock the system back to a more equal center. Corps own the politicians and I feel he wasn't so easily bought.

Bought nonetheless. As unfortunate as that is, he still had a price.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Star for you for using the term "jackwagons"

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

For endorsing HRC?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

For folding himself into the system he was trying to fight.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

He is too old for another run. He knows the system and he lives there.
edit on 3-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The media has shown itself to be nothing more than a stain in the underwear of a syphilitic whore.

Apologies to all the syphilitic whores who are reading this.

Apologies accepted.

Didn't I read somewhere that Obama was entertaining the idea to develop a media platform of some sort after he leaves office? I can't imagine him just becoming a contributor for some other network, not a minor position anyway.

new topics

top topics

join