It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot spotted on police dash cam and on baby eagle hatching cam

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

The first one I can't comment on as it's too blurry for me to make out (although I agree with the person who said it was sad what the cops were talking about).

The second one just looks like a guy in a suit messing round - really cute eagles though, and a great prank.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I like that Yeti vid. That's a good one. Could be a man, though, but interesting for sure.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Probably is. I mean who has not taken to jogging in the middle of the night and sprinting across roads and highway lanes for the fun of it in knee deep snow? We all have done it at one time or another, so its likely to happen, even in Russia.

Here is a retake of that dash cam vid, they tried to redo the capture footage of the dash cam using a guy who's 6,6 and has the iconic name of Bobo. They got him to run across the street in the same place. Well its kind of interesting, but how do they know what proportions of body to leg length bigfoots are at, to get them to say that by comparison whoever ran across the street that night was probably at least 7ft tall? But Anyways.

edit on 8pmSundaypm082017f0pmSun, 08 Jan 2017 20:25:06 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Wow, that first video is quite intriguing!! With the enhancement, it's clearly bipedal, whatever it is, and looks bulky. fast-moving, too, and not like a bear. The second, also interesting, but harder to say! Nice finds!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join