It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concensus cracking and forum slide'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It seems we get a mention with regards to , disinformation. If this is true it would mean that a level of infiltration has occurred. For instance if someone comes up with something that is likely to be true and likely to get out of hand. It gives the methods that this will be taken care of by the powers that be. cryptome.org... Anything spring to mind?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I was responding to a thread earlier today, something about conspiracy theory exposed truths. I was in line to be the first to respond, but when I hit the submit button it loaded non-stop. So I backed out, and the thread had disappeared completely. I didn't know if it was something I said or what.

I was bringing up the fact that Larry Silverstein had blown the whistle on 911, being the owner of the trade centers, and stating the he and the powers that be had decided to pull it. And so we pulled it and watched the towers fall.
edit on 3-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

But hey! What do you know. It worked that time. Lol

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

Interesting, because if I was a foreign government I would be watching these threads not for content but for slide, after I had done an assessment on subscribers and mods. By that reasoning I would then be able to make assessments, on what content to spend more time investigating. After a while I would then have a general idea on what was being hidden But I would also have an idea on what was being promoted ,when obviously it might not be in the best interests , of the PTB. but suited their agenda, to have certain news items forefront.
edit on 3-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Well I mean by that assessment, if you want a direct line to Ivan ,Uncle Sam , Mossad and the Chins. At least they have to read what you've got to say before binning it lol.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The thread was about whistle blower's and how secrets were kept. Why it would or wouldn't be in their best interest to blow the whistle. There was a video attached, but it was vocal only with a black screen.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Exactly, I'm not very easy to find. And would welcome them to mess around on my block in this po dunk town. Everyone here is very tight nit and armed.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I know what you mean, I have had multiple experiences, in this regards implicating the Saudis in all manner of proven # the moment it gets posted it looks like a lead submarine going down. Which tells me that their is a high probability its correct.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I could see that, especially with the lawsuits filed against them, wrongful death suits at that.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

but when I hit the submit button it loaded non-stop. So I backed out, and the thread had disappeared completely. I didn't know if it was something I said or what.

That happens when a mod pulls the thread and you are in the process of making a post. Sometimes in combination with the endless load feature the message, "You don't have permission to post here" also appears.

Don't trip, it wasn't anything you were about to say...
edit on 3-1-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nice to know.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

It gives the methods that this will be taken care of by the powers that be. cryptome.org... Anything spring to mind?

Burying the truth under a landslide of BS?

That never happens...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Or in a funeral procession.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2

Nice to know.

No problem, welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2

Or in a funeral procession.

Those get hit with drone strikes...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yep! Hillary didn't mind talking about killing Julian with a drone strike did she. Not even caring she'd be taking out an embassy as well. It's obvious she thinks she's untouchable. Just how many people do you have killed before you gain that mentality?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Hillary didn't mind talking about killing Julian with a drone strike did she.

The fly in her ointment.

She helped kill nations... and covers it up.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

When did we become so disillusioned, perhaps it was always so, and as gold diggers looking for something shiny, it was always over the next hill, which meant it was in our dreams all the time. journal-neo.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

When I was 7 bush SR walked through my town in his first election. I was there and stood in the front row on the curb. As he passed me, he looked straight at me, and I flipped him off. The smile fell from his face. That was o e of the proudest moments of my life. Lol

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well I watched a video very recently that aired very strong views about ATS akin to what you're saying in your OP.

I'm not going to say the title or the authors just in case they are banned here on ATS, but it was suggested that this is a listening post for certain powers that be.
(I must say however that the comments aired were very anti ATS which appeared to stem from an old beef long ago.

I don't honestly believe that this is the case for one minute and I was shocked to see this during my perusal of the internet.

However, ATS dove give anyone who chooses to view this site, an insight into what the people know or think they know along with the latest trends in current conspiracies.
So in one way, due to it's ever increasing popularity, ATS could attract all kinds of all seeing eyes.
edit on 3-1-2017 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join