So to give you a little background about me, my family and our home.
It is/was a perfectly normal family home. My father, my mother, my brother and myself. However, When I was 12 my father died suddenly in the kitchen.
Since then the house has had some activity. Not a lot, but some. Here's a short list.
- The night he passed away My mother, brother and I followed the ambulance to the hospital. My neighbours were in our driveway discussing what had
just happened as they were/are our close friends also. They reported the garage door started banging on it's own. Rather loud apparently. They all
said it happened. Nobody was in that garage. My rabbit was... But at the back, nowhere near the door and she was locked in her cage.
- The night we arrived back at the home the house alarm would not set. It wouldn't. It would set off every time we set the alarm. Out of nowhere. This
eventually settled down after a day or so.
- Some years later me and my brother witnessed a birthday card turn 180 degrees on it's own. We sat there and watched it move. There was no draft,
window open or anything.
- It seems when there is sadness in the home or disruption there is higher activity. For example when my mother has been upset there would be a hot
patch on the bed next to her (my fathers side) .... for no reason. As if someone was sat there for a long period of time.
- Hearing someone come up the stairs and calling them and nobody would be there. Like actually hear the stairs creek multiple times as they are being
walked on. Not just the house creaking... like steps.
- I recently had a difficult time myself and was just speaking to him in my head. Which I do every day anyway. But asking for some guidance. I have
had a sad/hard/difficult month and just this past week I was with my mother and she had a glass of water on her bedside table. I was sad speaking to
her and nobody was near this water. I thought she had leaned over because I heard this clinking... But then she asked me what that noise was. I
mentioned how I thought she had leaned over to get some water as it sounded just like a bracelet had clinked on the glass. But she was nowhere near
it... Nor was I. But that glass clinked. On it's own.
A few other things have happened. Sensing movement in the room. Things going missing and turning up years later in plain sight. Things we looked for
when my father was alive have been found sticking out the sofa.... which has been cleaned, moved and everything. But it's just there after years of
being missing. In plain sight.
So.... what can this all be?
I never experienced anything in this house until my father passed away. I don't want to jump to conclusions but...
How can I not?
I assure you every detail in this post is correct.... I have no reason to lie. This house does not scare me. He does not scare me. I'm thankful he
still comes around, especially when someone is going through a hard time. It's quite comforting.
edit on 3-1-2017 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)