It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#StandUpForUs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I prefer deplorable, but the moment I start selling my political views to earn social brownie points shilling for the establishment, you can call me whatever you want.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Do you have a problem with people petititioning Congress to block the appointments of people who would threaten the rights of women, the LGBT community, people of color, immigrants or the poor?

Let's see it happen first before we get our panties all in a bunch.

You know that if there was this level of opposition in Obama's transition that it would be the R word for all involved.

The scarlet letter is no longer an A, but an R.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The moment you take a side I.e. calling someone a libtard you already lost. Government drew a line and you choose to play there gmae. You already lost.
edit on 3-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

This is the mudpit, though. We call people libtards here so that we don't have to do it elsewhere on ATS.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

None of these hollywood libtards ever did anything to lower my taxes, help pay my bills or put food on my table...

Really? You sure about that?

Farm Aid started as an idea at the Live Aid Concert when Bob Dylan said on stage, “Wouldn’t it be great if we did something for our own farmers right here in America?” Willie Nelson, Neil Young and John Mellencamp agreed that family farmers were in dire need of assistance and decided to plan a concert for America.
www.farmaid.org...

Comic Relief

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
They sure are, it started when the traitor in CHEIF along with his pal Soros started BUSSING trouble across the US for the DNC & BLM whatever it took to create the down fall of America.
Well we stopped the Cloward and Piven attack along with the PC trash, but we'll always have the hold outs trying to cling to any hope of saving the "Movement".
AS these useful idiots from the DNC and Hillbeast plod on ,I would enjoy a few PRISON terms .
edit on 3-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

This is the mudpit, though. We call people libtards here so that we don't have to do it elsewhere on ATS.

Ah yes of course.

So no pearls here.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

How many of those people are in the standupforus video?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

I have no idea. But, it's fine for celebrities to stand up some causes, but not others? I have a feeling you'd be applauding them if they were trashing Obama, eh?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I have no idea. But, it's fine for celebrities to stand up some causes, but not others? I have a feeling you'd be applauding them if they were trashing Obama, eh?

That all depends on whether or not their statements came from a well-informed position, one that's tuned into what's going on not only in Washington but the rest of the country and the world for that matter.

I've always taken the position that if I were a celebrity, I wouldn't open my mouth about politics. Bad for biz.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

It's utter garbage, of course. Not to worry; history will look back at them in shame. They have not only exposed, but have cemented their stupidity in the market place of ideas for all to gaze at for some time.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
In one day I've seen people refer to Trump as a;
Zionist
Shill for Israel
Anti-Semite

Personally, I think he's a Reptilian who will destroy us all!

Run!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I have a feeling you'd be applauding them if they were trashing Obama, eh?

Oh man, that would be awesome.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

No. I wouldn't be applauding them.
But I might like it.

edit on 2017-01-03T20:56:10-06:002201703America/Chicago1 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

edit on 2017-01-03T20:56:38-06:002201703America/Chicago1 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I don't see how any of this gives them the idea that their political views count for squat. The video in the OP isn't about fighting aids or feeding starving children, they are throwing a tantrum because they lost, badly.

They've been reduced to peddlers of political influence in a shameless attempt to tell the plebs, who they are totally disconnected from, what their opinions should be. And no, none of these self righteous B-list celebrities have ever done anything for me, and never will.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Steve Buscemi worked as a volenteer for the NYC Fire Department on 9/11.

That's why I'm sad to see him included in this bunch. The rest of them, though, # em.

edit on 1/4/2017 by ColdWisdom because: Russians

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'll say this. It's very easy to hold Progressive views when you have millions in your bank account. It's very easy to feel superior to others and believe you have the right to speak for them when you have millions in your bank account. That doesn't mean you actually are superior to anyone else OR have the right to speak for them.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I don't know who 99.9% of those people in the OP video even are!!! And the .01% of the people I do know in the video....I could care less what they think!!

I don't go to Mc Donalds drive through for medical advice and I don't go to the movies for political advice....They should just shut up and entertain.
edit on 4-1-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Wow, what a bunch of hyperbolic excitable bullsnip.

These self righteous assholes really need to have their chains snapped and be brought back to heel where they belong.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I don't see how any of this gives them the idea that their political views count for squat. The video in the OP isn't about fighting aids or feeding starving children, they are throwing a tantrum because they lost, badly.

The poster that I was replying to claimed that "Hollywood Libtards" never lifted a finger to help put food on his table or helped pay his housing. While Comic Relief may not have helped him, those "Hollywood Libtards" did lift a finger to help the homeless.

Also, Farm Aid, which provides financial aid to American farmers who do put food on that poster's table, not AIDs patients, also exists because of a lot of "Hollywood Libtards" efforts. No one cares about their opinions, they care about the money their celebrity status generates for their causes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join