It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Orange Messiah, Trump Tweeted Something I Don't Take Issue With

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well some people are born with rosy red cheeks. How do you know it's not genetic where his family is from? I just checked his hair factory video, but I couldn't see anybody for reference:

edit on 3-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Well some people are born with rosy red cheeks.

According to the well known Valentine's Day poem roses are red. He is not red, he looks like the Tropicana Juice mascot.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You should be careful about taking inflamatory stances against race, political ideologies, and physical attributes. The parties you identify with are pretty violent and it may inspire them to do violent things.

From before the elections till now your leftist groupies have showed there true nature numerous times.

For example www.fox29.com...

If you cant say things in a mature manner you should tone it down before one of your violent friends acts out.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Amazing how quickly the Trumpies come in here and try to derail this topic by making it about you being a racist because of Trump's Orange Skin.

Anything to get away from what's being pointed out in the OP, huh?!?!?

This is what Panic looks like when Trumpies get caught between having to admit they've been lying and having to admit you caught them.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Wait, I thought this was a "pro-Trump" post (laden lots of personal attack bias). The entire story was framed around his ultra super mega personal hitpiecery bias, and that became the discussion.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody Next 8 years if op keeps it up, Trump should employ people like this, its like the main reason lots of people switched to Trump, why I switched from Bernie. The fad known as "protesting", the rioting and looting paid for by the left was another big one for me,,,Ill stick with Clownstick.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I know. Isn't it strange that it's getting the reactions it's getting with it being a Pro-Trump thread???

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Didn't you notice how it's a veiled excuse to trash on Trump's weirdness?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Didn't you notice how there's always some excuse and hidden agenda or reasoning regardless of what anyone says about anything???

Almost like there will never be any common ground on any issue because some people just want to argue even though they say they want peace.

The OP finally says something good and he's trashed for it and called a racist and his topic is ignored.

Why on earth would he bother extending that olive branch again I have no idea.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Take a second and read the T&C

You violate them every thread you make.

15g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while Posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on the Websites. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

From this moment forward, the following rules apply throughout all of ATS:

(1) Politically inspired name calling of an ideological group is not allowed: examples: "Loonie Libs," "Obamaites," "Repuglicans," etc.

(2) Alterations of a politicians name, or any other high-profile political figure, for disparaging political effect is not allowed, including within member avatars and signatures.

(2a) Avatars designed exclusively to denigrate a politician or political figure, using derogatory wording or photo-manipulation, is not allowed.

(3) Posts that continually parrot previously proven false political rhetoric without substantive contribution to the topic are not allowed.

(4) Posts that stray from the discussion of the issue/topic and focus on the political affiliation of members are not allowed.

(5) All other politically-charged trolling and sniping intended, in the opinion of our staff and topic participants, to derail discussion away form the issues are not allowed.

In the event we encounter the above infractions, you risk the removal of your entire post or thread without warning or recourse.

edit on 3-1-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Dude, essentially every thread he makes is pure troll baiting. WHICH, are often quite funny, and can be a lot of fun, but this idea we're a bunch of chumps for running with his theme is quite odd.
edit on 3-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wrong. That's the all natural glow of one who's been basking in the light of their own glory for 70 years.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Mud pit. The OP even made a point of pointing that out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I probably could have posted this outside of the Mud Pit but given my propensity for snark and unfiltered ridicule, I figured this was the best choice. (also, I really like typing things like Cheeto Jesus , F---face Von Clownstick and Dick l'Orange)

So PE Trump has finally used his tiny hands to tweet something that wasn't entirely cringeworthy (shocking, I know!) and in response, the House Republicans did an about face, ditching their plans to gut ethics oversight by the Office of Congressional Ethics in the new rules package.

Let's not all start singing Kumbaya quite yet — and it doesn't escape my notice that he referred to the OCE as "unfair" — but the result was that the House Republicans bailed on their effort and I'll take a win where I can get one and give credit where credit is due. On that note, let's also give credit to the evil (evil evil evil) liberal media for reporting on the GOP plans in the first place so that PE Trump could find out about it since according to Breitbart News, the whole thing was just "fake news" anyway:

Fake News About the Office of Congressional Ethics

The story qualifies as “fake news,” and the fact that it is being repeated by so many outlets does not make the it any less fake.

First of all, the change — voted on by Republicans on Monday as part of their larger rules package — has nothing to do with Trump. The House sets its own rules, and it would actually be an encroachment on the separation of powers for Trump to tell it to do otherwise. Furthermore, Republicans have been in control of the House since 2011 and have left the OCE alone.

In case you missed the bolded part (mine) in the above excerpt, Joel Pollak, Breitbart clown, zigged while Trump zagged. Ironically, that left the poor would be Trump defender Pollak, who'd painted himself into a corner with hyperbolic pronouncements on Monday, in a position of having preemptively declared what PE Trump did today "an encroachment on the separation of powers."

Does that mean that by Pollak's way of thinking, Trump fell for fake news?

Trump, needs to quit twitter! He is so embarrassing!! I can't stand it!

I had never viewed Twitter before ATS members kept saying that some important Wiki-leaked document was there. It was so discombobulated with posts and comments interchanging, that I haven't been back since.

Apparently Donald Trump is using it effectively though, because Chuck ShoeMur and CNN were angry about his effectiveness today.

Maybe his Twitter site is more orderly than the Wiki-leaks pages were. Will go take a look right now. If CNN and Democratic leaders are against it, Twitter must be a good source for info these next 8 years.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Trump is the real deal. I understand the cynicism by skeptics and the pure hate from liberals, but I think it's obvious Trump really loves the country and will do the best job he can to keep the ship afloat for a while longer. There hasn't been another politician in my life that has told the hard truths that Trump has, not even Reagan. When Trump pointed out the globalist and international banking agenda, something no top level politician would dare mention, that sold me on him. Maybe he fails as a President, but I believe his intentions are noble for this country.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
All the people in this thread screaming it's racist towards Trump to make fun of his orange skin are absolutely right!

As we all know, there is a race of people with orange skin and they are known as the oompa-loompa's.

Now, we just need the supporters of Trump to come in and say, "Trump is an oompa-loompa, and you are being racist towards him", and I think antediluvian should apologize.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Good times!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Something tells me the OP will be writing a lot of these threads in the next 4 years, maybe 8.

Maybe he'll even learn what's good for him.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I'm literally holding my breath to see your full spectrum response to all of this. Dont be cutting no corners now! I want to soak it all up!!!

edit on 4-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Holy Orange Messiah, Trump Tweeted Something I Don't Take Issue With

Holy RACIST batman.

Since someone is making skin color an 'issue'.

#OrangeLivesMatter

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join