It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adviser contradicts Trump: Russians hacked the US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Either Assange is lying and jeopardizing the credibility of Wiki leaks, or the administration is playing this for all it's worth in hopes that everyone will just submit to the will of Obama.

I have said from the start, I don't doubt at all that Russia has hacked us and will continue to do so, along with all the other countries that have internet access. The main issue here seems to be the charge that our election was tampered with. By showing the DNC's corruption in leaked e-mails. If that's not the case, it needs to be cleared up.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

It's certainly weird.

Trump seems to fancy Russia, least the business we could do with them.

But Obama and the current adminiostration is pretty Anti-Russia

Then you have the supporters, which I'd like to know when this turned into a sports thing, where one side is always wrong no matter what ( you do know how ass-o-nine that is to believe? is that ever the case? )

I still think this is just a very well dramatically acted charade, acted out in just the way to give the illusion that Trump is " shaking " things up, when in fact it's just the same ole story, just rearranged to give the appearance of it being a new book, kinda how some bad sequels are made.

It would be in the interest of our own government to keep jobs here for the pure fact that they don't want unrest and have people get more anti-government than they already are.

We're just being played like the various other times before.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

That's pretty much how I feel at base.
It's just one giant joke being played on us.
Look at us here arguing over things they have planed
over decades.
We're just idiots that will fall for anything.

link   
an dutsch server of the THORNET was used as the MSM reported today in holland..
....so i think they want to hit 2 flies in one... getting the russians and the thornet aswell in the criminal zone....

link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Podessa fingered Eric Braverman as the mole inside the DNC in one of the Emails and now he is kind of missing from the public last I heard .So Wikileaks claimed it was leaked to them and Braverman being the mole its not a big mystery imo

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

They haven't finished creating the evidence that will falsely accuse Russia of doing such things. They are pointing fingers now before they run out of time, while they are fabricating what they need to prove it.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

Do you think these hacks will becomes Obamas/trumps administration WMDS?
Never forget the lies they're willing to weave....

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

Well they may be able to convince some of the people some of the time but this is going to be too hard to convince enough people this time . Their time is pretty well up and they don't have enough time left to pull it off imo

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I wouldn't expect too many Trump supporters to accept this information because it's from CNN. One thing the 'fake news' narrative has done is make people feel justified in not accepting a story they don't like, they can easily just call it 'fake news' because that's a popular buzzword right now.
edit on 1/3/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

This is all opinion and nothing more.

Guy doesn't even say that he thinks it was the Russians, just that they might have "been there," as in may have had their toe in the water.

Might.

May have.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

My thought was that Woolsey was tap dancing around the topic, which is kind of what you have to do with CNN.

He stated a truth, the CIA and FBI reports lead to an indication that the Russians and others were hacking into and lurking about on the DNC web site.

There are numerous reports on the topic, I found this site to have best distilled the information and I posit that this is a fairly reputable magazine: www.rollingstone.com...

This sort of sums up the analysis: "But we don't learn much at all about what led our government to determine a) that these hacks were directed by the Russian government, or b) they were undertaken with the aim of influencing the election, and in particular to help elect Donald Trump."

www.rollingstone.com...

Then of course, there's the fact that Assange has stated that the Russians weren't the source for the Wikileaks dump:
www.usatoday.com... _medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-newstopstories

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

They are doing what they can to start a civil war in America in order to take full control of the populace. Leading everyone into confusion, and unable to find truth in anything because there are too many answers for any one question. I'm not a Trump fan, nor a Clinton fan. I hate being lead by anyone, so I choose to vote for no one. Humanity has a since of law in nature, and there job is to take away the freedom of nature.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

I'm not a Trump supporter and I find CNN to be rather dubious as a reliable source. They report "accurately" maybe 70% of the time. They spin stuff to their liking 20% of the time and they get it drop dead wrong 10% of the time as they attempt to get the jump on everyone else.

The problem with CNN is that they hammer on the spun stuff 95% of the time.

And of course, "Liberals" (not very) don't accept much of anything "FauxNews" reports.

As my wife said yesterday, the single biggest thing to come out of this election is that now, most don't trust anything anyone says.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Lol hacked in what way? The dnc hack maybe but hillarys server was a Romanian hacker and multiple other foriegn countries had access to her server too.
Podestas got email phished. Wikileaks had inside people that did corporate espionage agaisnt hilary.

Nobody was hacking the election booths lol. These type of articles are total trash that try to obsticate the reality that they lost a war of publicity. Yes russia probably had a hand in swaying public opinion but that isnt hacking the election for donald trump.

Russia had every right and had been warning the world for awhile about the usa moving its missle and it military actions but their attemps to get past our own propaganda machine in a normal way proved to be uneffective. Putin even stated that the american people is not its government and he appealed to them for change. Can you blame russia?

Hillary openly stated she wanted war with russia/Iran. Did Russia make her put an email server in her basement?No! Had the DNC played fair with bernie and the debate questions and its nomination they wouldnt have anything to be mad about! Hillary wanted to face donald trump remember. She lost in states where she didnt show up like the restbelt and lied about her own health. The dems got caught in every lie they made I would hardly call that hacking and more like great investigating journalism.

Did russia have an hand in influences on our election yes they did but i would say Israel has alot more influence in our elections and its openly stated without the omg shock of foriegn influence from the dems or reps who will advocate war for Israeli interests instead of peace with russia for american interest.
edit on 3-1-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
CNN is a well known Hoax website, You can pretty much disregard anything from it

Yer bloody right it is! Good for you!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
a reply to: Perjury

I didn't say it.
Intelligence agencies and his own adviser is co-signing it.

GOTCHA...

but again you know more than they do as
you're part of the Trumps inner circle.

Where do you get your news?

Incase you havent figured this out unless trump says it himself the advisors have been proven to be off base.
Also those "intelligence agancies"(lol intelligence) hate trump currently and will mislead him as much as possible.

Also the man said SOME hacking might have been done. he didnt say proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

And its not possible to HACK PAPER BALLOTS. Unless you mena as in CUT TO PEICES/Hack to bits.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

So you're basically telling me - his advisers aren't worth listening to even though he appoints them?
Ok - I'll run with that.
Now I ask - why would I trust a president whose own appointed advisers can't be trusted?
Which way do you want it guys?
Do I trust him or do I not?
You tell me not to trust his own HAND PICKED advisers but to trust him solely?
Jeesh he really is your messiah bathed in the glow of the holy immortal light.

LMAO
edit on 3-1-2017 by MagicCow because: The golden light that is Drumph.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
I wouldn't expect too many Trump supporters to accept this information because it's from CNN.

I wonder why:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow

So you're basically telling me - his advisers aren't worth listening to even though he appoints them?
Ok - I'll run with that.
Now I ask - why would I trust a president whose own appointed advisers can't be trusted?
Which way do you want it guys?
Do I trust him or do I not?
You tell me not to trust his own HAND PICKED advisers but to trust him solely?
Jeesh he really is your messiah bathed in the glow of the holy immortal light.

LMAO

Im holding up my hand. are you looking? ok. I curled down all but the longest finger. Can you guess what I am saying?
No I do nto like trump. i think we need to go to state ran government like it used to be before.
How many times have his advisors been wrong about what trump is saying in this election? Quite a few times
But that dont fit your narrative does it?
edit on 17000000ppam by yuppa because: mis spoke

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

True you are very rigth, in one thread they hype up a mistake one of his advisors made suggesting they are incapable but in the other they try to take it as gospel because it fits their narrative.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join