It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megyn Kelly Is Said to Be Leaving Fox News for NBC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed amount, people briefed on the negotiations said on Tuesday.

The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.

The new deal, which NBC is expected to announce imminently, brings to a close the most anticipated television news contract negotiations since Katie Couric signed with CBS News in 2006, for $15 million a year.

Megyn Kelly became over the course of the 2016 primary and election season a somewhat maligned figure but I always liked her…

I have personally found her to be wickedly bright, kind and thoughtful, and an overall wonderful human being…
Granted I do not work with her and am not her neighbor so can't say for sure but this is my gut impression of who she is as a person…

Since FOX News is typically playing on my TV and every story I frequent(I'm a Texan remember) I'm sad to see her go but I'm anxious to see who our next great anchor/host will be…

With so much wonderful talent at Fox News, one can only speculate who will win Megyns her coveted TV slot…

Like everyone, she made mistakes and had successes, but I wish her well on her journey in life and hope she does not fall victim to the liberal group think that is NBC news…

-Chris
edit on 3-1-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Breaking news..? couldn't give a fk to be honest..

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Better for NBC to have that arrogant cover-girl than FOX. Fox will be too busy reporting good Trump news, to deal with Megyn's shallow-brained selfish Bullchit.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She's gotta be better than Brian Williams...

-Chris

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Good for her.
Money is money.
Doesn't change that fact she has no credibility.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'll bet Trucker Carlson is excited about filling her slot.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed amount, people briefed on the negotiations said on Tuesday.

The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.

The new deal, which NBC is expected to announce imminently, brings to a close the most anticipated television news contract negotiations since Katie Couric signed with CBS News in 2006, for $15 million a year.

Megyn Kelly became over the course of the 2016 primary and election season a somewhat maligned figure but I always liked her…

I have personally found her to be wickedly bright, kind and thoughtful, and an overall wonderful human being…
Granted I do not work with her and am not her neighbor so can't say for sure but this is my gut impression of who she is as a person…

Since FOX News is typically playing on my TV and every story I frequent(I'm a Texan remember) I'm sad to see her go but I'm anxious to see who our next great anchor/host will be…

With so much wonderful talent at Fox News, one can only speculate who will win Megyns her coveted TV slot…

Like everyone, she made mistakes and had successes, but I wish her well on her journey in life and hope she does not fall victim to the liberal group think that is NBC news…

-Chris

" but I wish her well on her journey in life and hope she does not fall victim to the liberal group think"

- i'm sure the who*re will do allright, Chris. Please don't be concerned.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He is such a tool, I want to punch him in his whiny face every time I see him.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Don't like him that much either...but willing to give him a chance. He's got some big Jimmy Choos to fill.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I would rather watch Gutfeld take the spot. He has a great sense of humor and is not a hyperventilating weasel-face.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Tucker is the perfect personality face for Fox and you want to spoil it?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Tucker is the perfect personality face for Fox and you want to spoil it?

I may end up playing whack-a-mole with the screen.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

I would rather watch Gutfeld take the spot. He has a great sense of humor and is not a hyperventilating weasel-face.

Gutfeld is funny...but he has trouble keeping it going for a full hour.
I'd much rather watch Kimberly Guilfoyle every night.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Gutfeld is funny...but he has trouble keeping it going for a full hour.
I'd much rather watch Kimberly Guilfoyle every night.

She could read me the news direct from Josef Goebbels' personal stationery and I wouldn't care.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Fox is called that because of.....

(post by GuidedKill removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Guilfoyle would certainly make playing 'Whack-a-Mole' more enjoyable.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Fox is called that because of.....

You have no idea.

My friend works for NewsCorp so every once in awhile, when I am working in Manhattan, I'll meet her for lunch. I prefer the commissary there because it is amazon goddess central. She would rather go out.

So we compromise and I give her my credit card after I buy myself a sammich.

edit on 3-1-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude once thought he had beer but it turned out to be Natty Ice.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Megyn Kelly Is Said to Be Leaving Fox News for NBC'

So Kelly will be shilling at NBC now.

Sister network of MSNBC.

Owned by GE.

Since before the primaries Kelly has come out of the leftist closet.

She won't be missed.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Better for NBC to have that arrogant cover-girl than FOX. Fox will be too busy reporting good Trump news, to deal with Megyn's shallow-brained selfish Bullchit.

Someone clearly doesn't watch Fox.

Fox wasn't too kind on Trump.

Kelly in particular.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join