It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you give me a list of Obama's sucesses that come to mind-No Googling

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Just check the ballistics on the slugs they pull out of our serviceman. Or other countries serviceman, oddly enough, they're ours.... But don't worry, Obama ordered a ton of AK's and 7.62x39 to cover up that mistake too. However in the orders documentation, you can find out exactly where they came from and match em up with the orders.....

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: seasonal

I did this in another thread already and got no response.

1. Taking out Bin Laden
2. Allowing banks to give loans to Marijuana Dispensaries
3. Gay Marriage
4. Body Cameras
5. Reformation of the Prison Industrial Complex

Those are the 5 off the top of my head.

Helped many with student loans-
Did also help bring many together who once were not. Those who seen past his colors-
HE MANAGED TO CLEAN UP AFTER G.W.B no disrespect-
Brought some back home-
Space technologies development-
Showed how mature THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA can be when they elected a P.O.T.U.S that was not the of the normal pick-
But as with some minorities who work harder then some of their coworkers just to be acknowledged and or recognized as equal employees, his accomplishments are seen but not acknowledged...
Be well

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Well most people are satisfied with it you are in the minority. It sure ait perfect but better than before.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Obamacare!

JK.

No jk helped many AMERICANS?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

My work web filter blocks live leak, but I have a question, is that video of ISIS USING American military tech or the military literally handing it over to them? Because any yahoo using the black market can get their hands on military surplus of any kind. That doesn't mean that our government literally supplied them though.

I mean you are going to need a BIT better evidence than that, mate. There is far more compelling evidence linking Obama and co. to the Fast and Furious scandal than this one. Where are the memos, the documents, the correspondence? Receipts of the items? There has to be a paper trail here. You can't just prove your point with video of people using the weapons.

Of course if I'm wrong and those are literally videos of government officials handing military tech to ISIS people then I'll admit my wrongness, but somehow I doubt that the videos depict such things. It's more likely you are seeing more than what really is going on.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

He is the POTUS, racism is why the lists I have seen here are thin and obscure?
edit on 3-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Further explain your point please?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Where have you been. I don't think it is only ACA, it is the medical industry as a whole. As with any protected industry there are problems usually collusion and price fixing. This bubble will pop, when the US pays 3-4 times what other industrialized counties pay, there is a problem.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Well most people are satisfied with it you are in the minority. It sure ait perfect but better than before.

the point op was trying to make is that Obama did nothing of any worth; subsequently wanted everyone to blindly agree as this site is a right wing site. kinda like every comments in similarly titled infowars articles are all alike. luckily more people here actually see past the smoke screen and know we are way better off than where we were under bush. although Obama's constant ideological hopes and dreams are always overshadowed by the reality of the world and our society, he's just clueless about how some people feel today about the American society and the ideas they peddle online to other like-minded folks.

fuel keeps the fire burnin'

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

He became president, meaning he was OK to elect with out racism effecting his "glass ceiling".

But when he gets very little done and the world is in utter and total disarray, it is cause of racism. I call BS.

All, and by all I mean each and every POTUS has head winds. Wining about how someone doesn't like me cause of this or that is un-presidential and small.
They find a way to get things done.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Where is your list?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Have a look what Bush got done then what Obama got done....it is like you are actually ignoring the many things he has done.
Why are you ignoring his achievements?.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Get to giving me a list off the top of your head. I don't claim the W was a great president. As a matter of fact he was a huge failure.
He should have NEVER given tax money to the gamblers. He neglected his duties. Obama is in the same category, very poor performance.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It was not racism necessarily more so people felt the Country changed from days when a half & half man would not of made it close to where he did with the attitudes back then... So some voted out of happiness and hope, believe it or not.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: uncommitted

partially at least caused by sub prime lending that was encouraged under his predecessor)

You mean started with his predecessors predecessor.

That may (or may not) be so, but I guess you won't be giving his predecessor any credit then?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: uncommitted

Start a thread please. Your list on Obama, I am very disappointed with the results so far. Are you sure Obama was in office for 8 years?

Not sure what you are disappointed with, you started a click bait, got some actual positive results that show Obama achieved more than you can manage with any recent republican president but choose to ignore them.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

My work web filter blocks live leak, but I have a question, is that video of ISIS USING American military tech or the military literally handing it over to them? Because any yahoo using the black market can get their hands on military surplus of any kind. That doesn't mean that our government literally supplied them though.

I mean you are going to need a BIT better evidence than that, mate. There is far more compelling evidence linking Obama and co. to the Fast and Furious scandal than this one. Where are the memos, the documents, the correspondence? Receipts of the items? There has to be a paper trail here. You can't just prove your point with video of people using the weapons.

Of course if I'm wrong and those are literally videos of government officials handing military tech to ISIS people then I'll admit my wrongness, but somehow I doubt that the videos depict such things. It's more likely you are seeing more than what really is going on.

Ugh, Whatever dude, obviously i dont have proof like that, that kind of proof would get a man killed.

And even if i did, I suspect you would choose to dismiss it...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Ugh, Whatever dude, obviously i dont have proof like that, that kind of proof would get a man killed.

And even if i did, I suspect you would choose to dismiss it...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Cold wiz said

But as with some minorities who work harder then some of their coworkers just to be acknowledged and or recognized as equal employees, his accomplishments are seen but not acknowledged..

That was what I was responding to.

The voters should vote for the best person, not becasue it was time for this guy or that gal to "get in". If I understood what you said.

people felt the Country changed from days when a half & half man would not of made it close to where he did with the attitudes back then.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Thats a no then.....

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join