It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you give me a list of Obama's sucesses that come to mind-No Googling

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
He didn't die in office...

And he took teleprompter use to new heights!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Strange if he made health insurance companies so much cash then why did the stock prices climb after Trump won the election? You clearly don't understand how the system works. The businesses that gouged you in the past (Energy, healthcare, bio chem, Big Pharma) are thankful for Trump so they can continue to line their pockets with gold.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
I am being honest when I say I am going to list all the good or positive things that Obama has accomplished in his 8 years as POTUS. I am not using the net, this is off the top of my head. Please add to my list.

He did force medical insures to spend 80% of premiums on the insured, but the price of coverage is up 4,300$ a year.

He did force medical insurers to allow preexisting conditions, but the price of coverage is up 4,300$ a year.

Cuba is now hopefully heading to a normalized relationship almost entirely because of president Obama, very good and smart move.

He hasn't improvised federal laws with the medical use of herb, and this may be something that we will have a problem with under Trump.

Stock market has done well, very well.

Anything else?

How much do you think health care premiums would have increased without ACA? The increase of ~ $4,300 took place over a 6 year period from before Obama took office in 2008 through 2014. Do you think that premium rates would have remained static? Did you know that from 2012 to 2008, health care premiums increased by over ~ $4,500 ??

Your posts are full of BS.... and you don't do your homework.
edit on 4-1-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Why do people keep giving Obama credit for "taking out" Bin Laden?

Obama had nothing to do with it. IF it even happened the way the official story says, and that's a big if.

The intelligence communities located Bin Laden and the SEAL team went and did the work while Obama sat in an air conditioned room in the White House watching it on TV eating popcorn.

Because he's the commander in chief.
Lol its funny how you want to give him that credit but then say its not his fault the DEA kept weed at a schedule 1.

Oh thats another one of his successes too he kept weed at a schedule 1.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Source for "stock prices jump" please.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Strange if he made health insurance companies so much cash then why did the stock prices climb after Trump won the election? You clearly don't understand how the system works. The businesses that gouged you in the past (Energy, healthcare, bio chem, Big Pharma) are thankful for Trump so they can continue to line their pockets with gold.

You have no idea what I clearly understand. You can link me with 1000 arguments in your favor and the reality is that the ACA is a farce. In other words, you may like it - but my bank account doesn't lie.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'm with you Fools,

ACA, is a way to usher in single payer. There is no way that a family of four can afford 1000$ a month plus 2200$ deductibles per family member.

The medical bubble will pop. The lobbyists have milked it for all it's worth. Time to lobby for the military industrial complex.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommittedare you serious obamacare might help a few but it really helps the insurance companies the most. it is a major scam forced on americans . the unemployment records they cherry picked the numbers the true number of americas unemployed much higher in the double digits. he himself said we were much safer under his watch with no terror attacks on us soil while he was president. i might be wrong but san bernadino and orlando attacks happened while he was in office right and how about bombing at boston marathon.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

You silly grown ups and your facts.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: Gothmog

Nope not at all. If clearly explains why you feel Obama is such a poor president yet didn't really contribute what you thought. It highlights what he was responsible for and not. Unlike faux news.

NO , you were replying to your own posts

I can imagine that having multiple accounts can get a bit confusing at times

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
You are a broken record. Anyone can google insurance company, drug company stock prices before election and after. You apparently need people to do research for you. Let's just pick two at random that I haven't even checked.

Look at :

Exxon Mobile
McKesson

I randomly checked one additional insurance company and pulled out the first I could find. Check Aetna.

Do tell their stock price bump.

edit on 4-1-2017 by mzinga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

After doing 10 minutes of research I would actually challenge you to find an insurance company who has had a stock price decrease since the election. Every company I checked had significant increases since November. Guess repealing ACA is going to hurt their profit margin.

Thank god you guys really understand the world. I'm sure things will get much better.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Source please-while your there check how much $$$ since Obama care was crapped out.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Are you really that dense? Check the stock prices of the largest insurance companies. I don't need a conservative or liberal rag. It's all plain facts and non disputable.

AXA , AIG, Berkshire Hatahaway.. Check them all. Find something that has dropped since November.

Funny thing is, people don't invest in companies whose profits are going to go down. Again back to hiring the cartels to fight the drug war. You trump sheep won't admit to being wrong. Its pure ignorance. At least you claim you will eat crow when the time comes. I don't think it will take long before we get to watch you down your meal.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Your facts, you source. First post?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Either you are really stupid or you don't understand the stock market or you can't admit you are wrong.

So here, I'll help you.

Goto yahoo finance

Type in XOM (this is the ticker symbol for Exxon Mobile)

What was the stock price on November 1st?
What was the closing stock price today?

Now that you know how to do one you can do it until your hears content. When you find an insurance or energy company that has went down let us know. If you happen. To find something we can then talk about what extraneous event caused their price to go down.

I've already given facts and sources. Again a stock price doesn't need a source. It isn't opinion, the prices are documented each day and are facts.

Lesson over.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

In the forums, when writing a fact, it is usually supplied with a source. I am well aware of what the stock market is doing.

Calling me names, while entertaining, won't get the desired results you are desperately looking for. Please keep it civil.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
He was a total failure as a president with zero positive, He's been doing the rounds as of late saying otherwise but facts and figures speak for themselves, history will not be kind to him.

History will be great to him. Only wing nuts think he was a bad president, over half of America and the majority of the world think he was great.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I am honestly trying to find something to say that he did and it was good, darn I can not come out with a single darn thing.

I am still trying.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I'm well aware of a requirement for citing a source for debatable information. Stock prices isn't one of them.

You want me to just to..

www.google.com

Or

www.nyse.com

If I discuss the price of a tube of toothpaste do I need to link in a picture of a receipt.

I totally understand what you are saying, but that is required when talking about facts that could be disputed. Say the amount of radiation measured in the ocean as reported by Rueters or faux news. It isn't about the stock price of Exxon Mobile before the election or after.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join