It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you give me a list of Obama's sucesses that come to mind-No Googling

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Very true. We were told that service jobs were replacements for manufacturing jobs. Theses low paying jobs lead to poverty and your crappy job is still stressful and no unions.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well at one point in American history, so did manufacturing jobs. Have you ever read The Jungle by Upton Sinclair?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

www.nola.com...

You continue to crack me up and want sources for everything but provide none for your claims around Trump providing more value in last six months than Obama in last 8 years.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: andrewh7

It seems the disinterest your presuming might actually be disbelief that anyone could actually do it. You proved him right, and then complain that you couldn't respond to his request effectively? you're argument seems to be "How on Earth am I supposed to know the best president in the history did unless I look it up!"

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

GTFO, I had a look on your profile last night, You're some kind of serial denier weirdo, Every single post of yours on any subject is you dismissing whatever people post.

My favourite was in a thread about star trek you where whining on about how the explosions can be real because "outer space"

It's a god damn fictional movie that was written decades ago!

Dem splosions cant be real derp derp....

GTFO.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

And now civility breaks down when the ad hominems come out. Fair enough. I'm not trying to talk to jackasses trying to validate their dislike of me anyways. Carry on.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

And now civility breaks down when the ad hominems come out. Fair enough. I'm not trying to talk to jackasses trying to validate their dislike of me anyways. Carry on.

Now you're denying civility.....

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Oh shutup. Don't get all nasty with me then try to take the high road when I refuse to engage and call you on it. Get out of here. You took the low road when you brought up irrelevant discussions I have in other topics. So no YOU GTFO out. We are done. You ended our conversation already.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

They lose the debate when they start typing #e like that.
No evidence he has and never will.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Oh shutup. Don't get all nasty with me then try to take the high road when I refuse to engage and call you on it. Get out of here. You took the low road when you brought up irrelevant discussions I have in other topics. So no YOU GTFO out. We are done. You ended our conversation already.

See, this is why the other kids make you play by yourself.....

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Of course, but up until that moment I try to give them the benefit of the doubt. I've been trying to reel in my emotions since the election and be a bit more introspective about things again (and more importantly polite), so when I see # like that it just signals that it is time to disengage. He isn't looking for a quality conversation anyways. Just to yell he is right.
edit on 4-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Why no Googling?.

washingtonmonthly.com...

Despite what some may think he is regarded as a pretty good president.
Despite what some may think, Kim Jong Un is regarded as an excellent leader too. So...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: butcherguy

Most people are happy with it.
Can you show me I'm wrong?.

Let's wait for some responses.
I don't personally know anyone that is happy with it, and that includes people that were previously uninsured.
Yeah... I was previously insured, and now I'm not. It got much too expensive. I'll pay the fine because it's cheaper.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Accidental post
edit on 4-1-2017 by filthyphilanthropist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize...........................................................( Crickets chirping )

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
He successfully showed that just because there is was black man in the White House, black folks still WERE NOT taken care of to the level they thought they would be.

Yes he gave them a free phone and the ability to purchase beer and cigarettes with their welfare debit card, but that's about it as he sat back collecting millions of dollars at their expense.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

That is not true, They simply massaged the figures to make it look that way, And did not include certain people in the statistics, like the long term unemployed, Many of the "employed" people they did include, Where part time workers and not full time employed.

You realize we've been using the same figures since the mid 1990s right?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Why do people keep giving Obama credit for "taking out" Bin Laden?

Obama had nothing to do with it. IF it even happened the way the official story says, and that's a big if.

The intelligence communities located Bin Laden and the SEAL team went and did the work while Obama sat in an air conditioned room in the White House watching it on TV eating popcorn.

If you are going to blame him for the military's short comings, you also need to credit him with the successes. I don't mean YOU personally, in general.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
He managed to make Health Insurance companies billions in profit. I spent more on Health Care last year than I ever have. Much more. Thousands more. And there were no traumatic injuries, just simple illnesses. Cold, flu, etc. And I have what is considered good insurance. Funny, my wife is a teacher and somehow her insurance hasn't changed at all. It's amazing to me how they punk'd us all so well. It's hilarious seeing the Democrat party still acting like the ACA is an accomplishment.

I think the only good thing is the fact that he kept the DEA on somewhat of a leash. My sources say that Trump is thinking about abolishing the Nixon era rules and organizations with something a bit more reasonable.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightFire

"Obama" phones are a Bush creation. And do you have a source for the beer and smokes with a bridge (welfare) card?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join