It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you give me a list of Obama's sucesses that come to mind-No Googling

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Gothmog

In Mich Blue Cross took everyone, regardless of pre exist.

UHC took me before Pelosi Care . And no extra funding needed . In fact , for a little less. And I had MAJOR health issues.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Nope not at all. If clearly explains why you feel Obama is such a poor president yet didn't really contribute what you thought. It highlights what he was responsible for and not. Unlike faux news.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: seasonal

Why no Googling?.

washingtonmonthly.com...

Despite what some may think he is regarded as a pretty good president.

No you need to list successes, not progressive/social/economic fails.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Baloney. Here is the difference between you blind haters, and the rest of the crowd. You are part of the partial facts generation.

I'll stand here all day long and talk about things I think Obama did poorly on. I'm not a big fan of negotiating for hostages. I'm not a big fan of his Iran deal. I'm not a big fan of how Monsanto was involved in certain decisions. There are many.

But you hater(s) come up with one sided facts and claim he was the worst ever. If we held either Bush to the same standards that you do for Obama we would never stop talking. I debate because you guys are ignorant, not because you are incorrect.

Obama hasn't been as good as president as I hoped he was going to be, but he certainly isn't as bad as you haters claim he is.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

My point is being president he hasn't done what he said he was going to, not even close.

I point to NAFTA, he said we gotta do something about that.

So Trump will do it for him, I guess.

Since when do presidents ever do what they say they are going to do? people STILL believe campaign promises? Holy #, I stopped believing in them before I stopped believing in Santa.

Fact is, it's usually the stuff they didn't plan to do that ends up having the most effect.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Exactly! If we were to go by those standards Trump is already behind as we aren't prosecuting Hillary.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Lol!! Bush was in office for the bailout. Again such double standards. You can't argue three sides of a coin.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

1 is incorrect. Do some research .
2 is incorrect. Any insurance would cover you before. AS is now , for more money.
3 Only of late

Done
Next

1. No, that would be YOU that is incorrect, and in need of research. I live in one of the first two states to legalize it in 2012. The Obama administration has not sent in feds closing down dispensaries like Bush and Clinton did. He has left it alone, and it is thriving.

2.Wrong again. Insurance companies were not universally, in every state, required to cover pre-existing conditions, which is why I went without health insurance for decades.

3. If you consider 2011 recently, then yes. But that's 5 years as a president, so hardly a blip on his timeline.

Next.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
To this point even Trump is on record about pre-existing condition changes Obamacare did as positive and he doesn't want to repeal that piece.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Exactly! If we were to go by those standards Trump is already behind as we aren't prosecuting Hillary.

There's the first one, right there. Hell, he practically backpedaled that same week and said he wasn't going to prosecute. Hell, she's going to his friggin inauguration, for god's sake.

Other crap I watched him backpedal on (though unlike Hillary, I don't care):

Building the wall
Deporting all the illegals
doing away with Obamacare
Draining the swamp

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
Obama hasn't been as good as president as I hoped he was going to be, but he certainly isn't as bad as you haters claim he is.

No, actually he's worse.... but we were trying to be polite.

There is nothing Obama has done in 8 year that has been a net benefit for all Americans. Obama only focused on 'social justice' to supposed fringe demographics to make him look compassionate and progressive.

He's a Carter-level fail.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

You like the OP have not done your homework.

1. Passed Health Care Reform:

2. Passed the Stimulus

3. Passed Wall Street Reform

7. Turned Around U.S. Auto Industry

14. Kicked Banks Out of Federal Student Loan Program, Expanded Pell Grant Spending:

20. Increased Support for Veterans
I could go on but it is late....
edit on 3-1-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

We keep giving facts and they keep saying he is an epic fail. They can't even admit the economy is better. They will cling to partial headlines and bury their heads in the sand.

In contrast they jump on every BS tweet/victory tour claim from Trump as it is gospel. Care to discuss Carrier?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

I know sad really...I just wonder the real reasons why they can't accept the truth.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I love that they will complain about vacation money or golf days and then ignore the cost to secure Trump tower in NYC or ignoring intelligence briefings. They also neglect to accept the conflicts of interests he has and believe he is doing this job for them and not for himself.

The word naive comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Some one went online. Did you get those for the inter web?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Please refute them...
If you are going to go on about that he has done nothing memorable thats on you as I said just because you and others are willfully ignorant to what he has done that isn't Obamas fault.
edit on 3-1-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Is that your list?
Come on, I'm totally ignorant. After all I don't agree with you.

I debate because you guys are ignorant, not because you are incorrect.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I have to say Trump seems to be sticking to his-except prison for Hill and saving all the Carrier jobs. But his actions are following his narrative.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

(Trump isn't president yet)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join