It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump, as a Malignant Narcissist, Turning the alt-right against the alt-right?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I previously wrote in another thread that The Donald is chaotic in his management style and in other aspects of his being. I also stated that he brings out the worst in people and that these traits of his are satanic ones.

Well, since that prior post, I have learned a lot about narcissists by viewing Youtube videos, but there is one in particular that is extra relevant. It’s entitled “How & Why Donald Trump Stole America. The Pathological/Malignant Narcissist Expert.”

In this video, it is noted that the malignant narcissist will turn one group against another in order for the narcissist to rise to power and to maintain that power (starting at elapsed time of 16:29). In the case of The Donald and the alt-right, members of the alt-right are becoming polarized into two factions by taking stances of being pro-Trump or anti-Trump, meanwhile other members of the alt-right are dropping out.

While The Donald may not be doing such a thing intentionally, it all goes back to his nature, a satanic one.

The Youtube video:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

I thought Putin is the devil and Trump only a henchman.

Now Im confused.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Its too funny how the left has and is using any and all things to put the Donald down even before he has taken his seat and made the decision to do anything . Up till now its been mostly political talk but when the rubber hits the road is when we will be in a better position to judge. fear is a crazy thing and we survived the big O or we are almost there . by Obama .change we will see happen .

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

As I'm sure most on ATS are aware, I'm NO fan of Trump but I'm also no fan of internet professionals. When you tell me you gained your knowledge about something that requires extended post-grad years to do it as a job all from a Youtube video, I cannot take your opinion seriously. Trump may very well be a narcissist, but Youtube is NOT a valid source of psychology opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

In this video, it is noted that the malignant narcissist will turn one group against another in order for the narcissist to rise to power and to maintain that power

Obama has been doing that for the past 8 years lol Say what you want about trump, but history will show Obama in his true colors, a power hungry narcissist. Trump is not Obama, no mater how hard people attempt paint him as such.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: roaland

In this video, it is noted that the malignant narcissist will turn one group against another in order for the narcissist to rise to power and to maintain that power

Obama has been doing that for the past 8 years lol Say what you want about trump, but history will show Obama in his true colors, a power hungry narcissist. Trump is not Obama, no mater how hard people attempt paint him as such.

and trump ain't hillary either

Seems like Clinton fans are still very, very sore over their loss, very sore indeed.
Let's see what happens over the next few weeks. Heart attack?

I wonder if the US has ever been so divided?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

There is the real alternative right which is Euro ethnocentric. Then there is the alt light which thinks that Jews are righteous people who should be rulers over all.

Trump seems to be alt light.
This comment seems to nail it.

From The Alt-Light Dilemma

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

indeed we were, 1860 just after Abraham Lincoln was elected. The States were already drawing lines in the sand back then just as some people are doing now. Only today we have companies drawing the lines just as the States did back then.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Would that be the "Alt-Right" as Hillary defined it (everyone who was against her), or the supposed 'real' "Alt-Right" (the very white dudes with that Spencer guy)?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It's so simple. He is an anti Christ which takes a narcissistic personality. We've seen them before in history of civilizations. Jesus hated murderers and Trump proclaimed he could get by with it. Jesus hated liars and said the anti christs would mislead many with lies. Jesus said rich men were not worthy of heaven. And yet, it was the Christian voter block that gave him almost omnipotent power. I don't believe that has happened before. Scary times.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Nevermind. I think I understand your point now.
edit on 3-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: intrptr

Its too funny how the left has and is using any and all things to put the Donald down even before he has taken his seat and made the decision to do anything . Up till now its been mostly political talk but when the rubber hits the road is when we will be in a better position to judge. fear is a crazy thing and we survived the big O or we are almost there . by Obama .change we will see happen .

Donald is not even in office and he is already making an ass of himself in the eyes of other world leaders Via his STUPID Twitter rant about NKorea and China!!

He uses Twitter like a 16 year old girl!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
no.....there is no "alt right"....its just a dumb catchall term ppl made up because humans need their labels. And yes there is infighting but not really....because like anonymooooos anyone can decide theyre alt right and then theyre not again.....so realy the whole question is pointless.....no offense to the OP

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Jesus said rich men were not worthy of heaven.
I don't recall reading Jesus saying that .Do you have the place in the Bible where He said that ?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Mt 19:16-24. The story of the Rich Young Ruler.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

As I'm sure most on ATS are aware, I'm NO fan of Trump but I'm also no fan of internet professionals. When you tell me you gained your knowledge about something that requires extended post-grad years to do it as a job all from a Youtube video, I cannot take your opinion seriously. Trump may very well be a narcissist, but Youtube is NOT a valid source of psychology opinion.

Well, if you don’t like Youtube presentations by accomplished experts in psychology, then perhaps you will appreciate the Twitter rants of comedian Rosie O’Donnell more.

She tweeted that Trump is mentally unstable.

Rosie O'Donnell Slams Donald Trump On Twitter

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven.
Not sure where you got the not worthy though ...just saying
edit on 3-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

My King James version says "That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of God." I used worthy as how I read it.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I guess if you are into personally interpreting the Bible who am I to question . Most if not all Bible versions would be hard pressed to substitute the two words ie ..Matthew 19:23
(ASV)  And Jesus said unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, It is hard for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven.
(Bishops)  Then Iesus sayde vnto his disciples: Ueryly I say vnto you, that a riche [man] shall hardly enter into the kyngdome of heauen.
(ESV)  And Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly, I say to you, only with difficulty will a rich person enter the kingdom of heaven.
(ISV)  Then Jesus told his disciples, "I tell you with certainty, it will be hard for a rich person to get into the kingdom from heaven.
(KJV)  Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
(KJV+)  ThenG1161 saidG2036 JesusG2424 unto hisG848 disciples,G3101 VerilyG281 I sayG3004 unto you,G5213 ThatG3754 a rich manG4145 shall hardlyG1423 enterG1525 intoG1519 theG3588 kingdomG932 of heaven.G3772
(KJV-1611)  Then said Iesus vnto his disciples, Uerely I say vnto you, that a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdome of heauen.
(MKJV)  Then Jesus said to His disciples, Truly I say to you that a rich man will with great difficulty enter into the kingdom of Heaven.
(RV)  And Jesus said unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, It is hard for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven.
(Webster)  Then said Jesus to his disciples, Verily I say to you, that a rich man shall with difficulty enter into the kingdom of heaven.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I have studied many versions with concordance for help. I always rely on the one that I read as a child, a very long time ago.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join